What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I know you nor Unc care about that buts it's pissing me off to see shots of your nugs without consent... Should start slapping some fines down so everytime this happens you get to put them out of business.

happens soo much it's sickening...I swear all these fly by night seed co's love coming over to IC and harvesting our members photos or their own personal gain...even seed co's that have been around for a long time do it(talking about you BCBUDDEPOT!)

A

acridlab

picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know a few folks in Wa. Think I'll make a call or 2 and see if I can get someone to pay them a visit :tiphat:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When the fuck will all these stupid fucking humans realize we are all in this together...

Blasted on IG :tiphat:

A

acridlab

Forgot if it's been mentioned already,
"Californian seeds"
are also selling gg4 seeds...
Thinking they're bunk too, but I've been known to b wrong :)

Would be interesting to buy some and grow them....just so you can take some side by side pics with JDubs GG4 and really put them on blast..I guess the flood of knock off gg4 was inevitable just like all the good strains out there.. Every so called OG I have grown from seed co.s were nothing close to the real thing my best guess will be the same with gg4.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
why do you all think they are anything but ditchweed seeds harvested by the bushel or hemp seeds ordered from china as food. lol. i bet they pulled them out of a pound of mexibrick. why not right? i mean if youre going to make some money selling some bullshit youll never in a milliiopn years get sued for, why not go big?
gorilla glue seeds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you could probably sell thousands of packs if you really put it out there, europe japan austraila. lil dispensaries thatll hawk em for a cut. youd make shit tons for four months or so.

well untill you guys found out in like three hours after posting em up. some poor schmucks would buy em.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
or they could go buy an ounce of my last batch. prolly get a few seeds id imagine, oops. never had anyone complain. disp offered to buy back any seeds for five dollars to any one who bought it after a customer complained.
no one brought back a single seed. ahahaha they were true s1 i believe. only time i ever saw her herm. first round, bummed me out. didnt really cause that many seeds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They responded to someones inquiry.. Even if they bx it the seeds would not be GG#4.

"Hi. I noticed you have gorilla glue #4 seeds. I'm curious as to how you have seeds of this strain as it was released as a clone only. Also, a friend of mine took the picture of the bud in your picture representing gorilla glue. Did you happen to get his permission before you used his picture?"

And this was his near immediate response...

"We mention on the website that it was back crossed. One of our growers said he emailed a blogger to ask if he had an issue with him using the photo and he said he never received a response. He didn't think to get a picture of a non seeded bud until after the last generation seeds were all made. If your friend wishes us to take it down, we will."

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I just sent them this message: Hey you scam artists. How about not listing these fake ass GG#4 seeds!!!!! We all know that you stole the pic from ICMAG, and the seeds are s1's at best. The glue crew will be letting everyone across all canna forums , and most social media outlets know that you are selling fakes, and are con-artists along the likes of BCBD, RIOT seeds, and Cai Connect.

I hope with all the negativity they decide to do the right thing. Prolly not, but we can always hope.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 s1 #2.. I took cuts of this 1... Way differant Phenotype then what I got with the others. This one looks like Sour Dubb..

picture.php
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
LOL THAT'S MY PICTURE

I threatened the shit out of them hard!
Told em if they dont take the pic down and take the name GG#4 down then they'll get a visit by a group of people with a serious axe to grind. They stole the pic, the name, the genetics, and the karma surrounding this strain.
Im sure they are gonna get the point real quick. :dueling:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
The only true GG4, is clone only. Any seed variations, have potential, but it is a crap shoot, especially if grower is not hybrid/strain/phenotype expert. Then a clone of the the variant would be wanted.

Think most would want an awesome stable clone, over seeds, unless loving experimentation.

I would not believe, anything grown from seed, would beat RB-26 test results.

MD hit the lottery, creating GG4.

Would also like to know the lowest THC test, due to grower problems.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only way to find the next best thing is from popping seeds. I will never stop popping seeds. Clones are great but would rather have seeds if I had to choose..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts