What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendleton

For those of you who have run S1s, any attempt to go further down the rabbit hole and find a plant closer to the clone in S2 or S3?

Grizz

Veteran
For those of you who have run S1s, any attempt to go further down the rabbit hole and find a plant closer to the clone in S2 or S3?

not that I know of, interested though, its such a mixed up combo of genetics its no telling what will come through

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran

I feel as though I have seen some S1s on here that stack like donkey dicks. For those running S1s, are they as resinous and as tasty as the gg4?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm running some more S1. I only ran 1 before these. It was very good but not as good as the Mama.. S1#2 looks outstanding. Her growth structure is Sdubb all the way. Not ready for pics..

HillBilly1

Veteran
GG4 has been removed from the TeePee of 12s
And will get hacked later tonight or some time
Tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 13

HillBilly1

Veteran
This was my first run with the GG#4, and almost
My 2nd run with the LEDs, so Next round with her
Will be really nice..

She was an easy one to please, I am ready to give
Her a taste.. Glue Virgin here. Haha

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just put a GG#4 x Strawberry Dogshit (Apeshit) into flower last night. Her and her half sister, Forum Cut x Strawberry Dogshit (Strawberry Forum) which were both in half gallon containers. They now share a 7 gal smart pot. High hopes for both girls, as I still have lots of seeds of both to crack.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Just put a GG#4 x Strawberry Dogshit (Apeshit) into flower last night. Her and her half sister, Forum Cut x Strawberry Dogshit (Strawberry Forum) which were both in half gallon containers. They now share a 7 gal smart pot. High hopes for both girls, as I still have lots of seeds of both to crack.

If I was running them Forum Strawbs and found a gal I liked I'd call her Strawberry Slut after her Forum Slut lineage.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I crossed a Progressive options Strawberry Tahoe(Rez's strawberry D x Tahoe og probably CC)to the forum a couple years ago...none of the phenos were unquestionable keepers, bummer.

TheDank23

Veteran
I feel as though I have seen some S1s on here that stack like donkey dicks. For those running S1s, are they as resinous and as tasty as the gg4?

Yup, one of my S1s puts out greasy fuckin hand grenades, as resinous? More so than all of the samples of original GG#4 i've had, maybe I just haven't tried a solid example yet. As tasty? Better than what I've tried, which again could be just lack of a solid example.

Guess I need to get the original in my garden and see what happens :tiphat:

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
im up to my ears in gg4 crossed to random faceof og (archive seed bank), biker kush v2.0, and karma og males (both from karma genetis),
im also getting ready to pop some of my personally selected from 3 packs faceoff og bx2 my #4 male(super frosty, og dom smell) x gg4.
cant wait to start seeing some of these og x gg4 crosses that id imagine will start popping up on forums at some point. anybody seen any og cuts x gg4 yet?

edit******* it was brought to my attention that he male doc uses may be also referred to as #4 and that is not what i was referring to so i edited this post to carify. i dont know anything about the male he used but its merely a numerical coincidence and is my soelection from the seedline he sells. im actually more excited about looking for a male more than a female from my cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts