What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spankamonkey

this is my first post. a friend had to go to emergency job in alaska w no communication, he left me w lil experience way out in the country w about a hundred lil gg#4 clones n guess what they got BIG! I see you guys are pros. im planting in soil now theier about two ft tall n flashing w light. can you direct me to newbie gg#4 outdoor area help please. Ive been a cutin n a crimpin a croppin n a lopping these poor plants, leavin m be now haha. the ones doing best are the lucky ones i over looked n didnt help! thanks

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
GlueBreath Update:

I had to pull both pheno's @ 8weeks before PM hit the flowers but the buzz and flavor on the #1 is really strong. good yield despite wanting a few more weeks to get ripe.

really balanced smell and flavor of the 2, the cookie taste is strong along with the Glue's Chemmy rubber taste.

two great tastes that taste great together!

I didn't have enough for an IC cup entry but I send a nice bag of it along for the folks there to try. next year look out sativa category.

If you are at the cup hit up Gaius early.:biggrin:

GlueBreath = GG#4 x OGKB S1 #3

picture.php

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
GlueBreath Update:

I had to pull both pheno's @ 8weeks before PM hit the flowers but the buzz and flavor on the #1 is really strong. good yield despite wanting a few more weeks to get ripe.

really balanced smell and flavor of the 2, the cookie taste is strong along with the Glue's Chemmy rubber taste.

two great tastes that taste great together!

I didn't have enough for an IC cup entry but I send a nice bag of it along for the folks there to try. next year look out sativa category.

If you are at the cup hit up Gaius early.:biggrin:

GlueBreath = GG#4 x OGKB S1 #3

View Image

MIGHT FINE specimen you have there!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
josey, a blunt and a subtle peak isn't your style...we all know you run down the strip doing the brain and the batwing and the goat.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Ah whats a girl to do? yall are so funny! just made my day! And Josey you're just a mess thats why we all love ya!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My folks half gallon pots harvest was the smallest but frostiest ive seen....
picture.php

picture.php

untrimmed.... might not need much trimmin tho...

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I saw that picture on the GG#4 website Handsome... I was referring to a funny strain name, Iam sure your Balls are pristine and sparkly not to mention free of all funk! LMFAO at the moment!:laughing:

handsome? You must be confined to a convent.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.