What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw23ck11

Veteran
gg4 amazes me every time
47 days under 1k

Add these to your legit section of the website jw! Lol

picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh ya, But you still have old man balls...LMAO

Those are def some of the thickest filled in cola's I have seen indoor..

jw23ck11

Veteran
what kind of steroids are you injecting the with, you always amaze me

Been vegging 3 months or whenever Theres room. Better schedule will be 2 month veg under 600w mh.

I credit the size to genetics and lots of light. I can't feed just 1.0ec or they will yellow fast. My average is around 1.6-2.2 Ec every two or three days and water in between. . Just feed gh micro and bloom with potassium silica, calmag if needed, epsom salt to balance the 300ppm tap water. I up the pk with moab first 2 weeks of flower and last couple weeks. Then flush a week or so. Honestly think I can drop even more steps and get the same results. Went from 8 bottles of nutes to 3-4. Maybe cut out moab??? Maybe go jacks and cut everything out.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya im pretty sure its the MOAB doing it. That stuff is strong stuff. Your node spacing is much closer then what is typical.

These are some of the largest I get
picture.php

picture.php

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Looks like I will be having seeds of the following

+GG#4 x GG#4
+GG#4 x San Diego Catpiss
+GG#4 x (OrignKid Banana OG x Ohio Deathstar)
+GG#4 x ((Mazar I Sharif x Guerrero) x (an old school male)) <--genetics from Afghanistan, Mexico, NorCal, and Thai that all date back to pre 1980's.
+GG#4 x (((Blackwater x The Purps) x (Afgooey x Blue Widow)) x (same male genetics as the aforementioned))
+GG#4 x (1970's double Afghani Indica (Jihad) x The Purps)

Needless to say there should be some solid genetics in those seeds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try a run with no MOAB see if there the same. I would be curious to see that data.

I don't use anything that made for bloom boost. I add some Humic Acid and Kelp a few times during flower. Both are high in P.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
no bloom boosters here either...I've always gotten nice stack, no one believes me when I tell em no boosters or hardeners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts