What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

LED and BUD QUALITY

Scfarmer

I found that a single 10inch filter was not enough to completely remove the smell especially in the final weeks . So I added another. I've also found it extends the life of the system because filter one takes all the crap, it's still works after years just not as well.
Filter two then gets filtered air and lasts a long time.
I clean filter one every so often with the hose pipe aswel as a few hours of industrial strength ozone between cycles when I deep clean the tents

greyfader

I found that a single 10inch filter was not enough to completely remove the smell especially in the final weeks . So I added another. I've also found it extends the life of the system because filter one takes all the crap, it's still works after years just not as well.
Filter two then gets filtered air and lasts a long time.
I clean filter one every so often with the hose pipe aswel as a few hours of industrial strength ozone between cycles when I deep clean the tents
in addition to filtering for odor control, i picked locations that had the predominant wind direction away from neighbors, towards open areas or into the woods. put the exhaust height as high up as possible, as in the attic exiting the house through the ridge vents. this, in one situation, put the exhaust height about 27ft above the ground level. the heat made it rise from there instead of going towards the ground.

also, i practiced odor camouflage by putting a bucket with a mop in it on the front porch with pine sol and cleaners in it topped off daily.

i sprayed around the foundation of the house with it too. the neighbors thought i was using pest control chemicals.

swine pest repellant!

4maggio

How do you regulate it so it doesn't heat the room up too much?
There's a dial for on 750F or 1500F, the other is set it, check it, reset it, check it till ya get it where you want by thermostat. I use it to control night time temps. I have a 2x4x7 tent in an 8x8 lung room inside a 10x13 bed room. I live in Florida, 80% of the time I'm on AC in the house (bedroom temps) >window shaker and dehumidifier (lung room temps) > Humidifier (and that little heater ON at night OFF during the day) into tent > VPD via Controllers. If it gets to hot at night, I turn it down a smidge. Later in bloom (few more days) I'll take it out completely. But if you need heat, this one has been doing good for me.

4maggio

in addition to filtering for odor control, i picked locations that had the predominant wind direction away from neighbors, towards open areas or into the woods. put the exhaust height as high up as possible, as in the attic exiting the house through the ridge vents. this, in one situation, put the exhaust height about 27ft above the ground level. the heat made it rise from there instead of going towards the ground.

also, i practiced odor camouflage by putting a bucket with a mop in it on the front porch with pine sol and cleaners in it topped off daily.

i sprayed around the foundation of the house with it too. the neighbors thought i was using pest control chemicals.

swine pest repellant!
aka delta9nsx? I been away. You used to have warehouses. No Jive.