What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

krustallos

Veteran
Howdy Glue Fam!

Been lurking lately, same 'ole around here.

Hope to find everybody doing well.

Here's some recent GG4 for me.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

onavelzy

Veteran
Hey MD,
I'm also sorry to hear you lost a loved one. They live on within us, their ways of thinking, things they'd do or say, even if its just thoughts of them, they're still with us, and we pass them to our kids and grand kids. I hope she never really leaves you. Take care, Ona

Grizz

Veteran
Hey MD,
I'm also sorry to hear you lost a loved one. They live on within us, their ways of thinking, things they'd do or say, even if its just thoughts of them, they're still with us, and we pass them to our kids and grand kids. I hope she never really leaves you. Take care, Ona

that's so true, well said.

marrdogg

Veteran
Thanks everyone for the well wishes, shit hurts but gramps was strong and wouldn't want me sitting like a wuss push these tears back and push on!

Here's a couple GG#5 pics not much yet just finished with her stretch. Wish I could capture all the plant but it's hell just getting in to snap off these couple and I'm lazy plain and simple!

marrdogg

Veteran
Not the best I had, I actually like this GG#5 better, it's that sour note to it and I honestly think it's frostier, the plant is white when done. It just doesn't stack as hard as glue does but gives fat frost covered golf balls. But definitely like flavor of 5 over the 4.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well I didnt give him any of the glue I grew haha. I know his patient prefer my stuff to his. As soon as they smell it they know its mine.

marrdogg

Veteran
Yeah she was the matriarch of the family, but she raised some strong offspring, got a lot of family support. There's a rainbow on the other side of that cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts