What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

acridlab

My buddy also uses jacks nutrients and gets the craziest amount of frost. Coincidence? Possibly heat affects my trich's, but yield isn't a problem under a Gavita or a hortilux

53 days Gavita 1k setting
View Image

43 day hortilux 1k
View Image

Any advice on improving the frost?

I will say it again,, I'm a schmuck for doubting that glue of urs:dunno:,, photos now are showing it great..
I honestly think ur killing that shit, and if u say heat is an issue, correct that and you're frost will increase for sure..
Peace,,

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
when we pulled plastic on the glue the first run we used veg nutes accidently a week into flower and the plants were a lot leafier than the second ones we did with no veg after 12/12. that was with general organics go box series.

A

acridlab

I have gotten into the habit of feeding veg nutes in the first two weeks on my 10 week strains and it really helps keep them green in promix.. I used to use roots organic "green light" and there was no need.. plants always stayed nice and healthy till flush/leach time..
Maybe that's why people are getting different results..
But yeah, promix hp, with no amendments,, it really improves my plants..no extra leaf matter or anything.. just a nice fade.. I guess it all boils down to methods or nutrients, etc.. I'm medicated

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's easy to do. Go to your profile page click on my albums. You will see a create album look for it. Name the album make it public and submit. Click on upload images. Done ..
To add a pic in any post you have a few options.
1.Click on post reply to the right you see insert images. Click on the pic you want to use.
2.Click on post reply scroll down to manage attachments. click that another box opens for the location of pic on you comp to upload.
3.Use IMG tags from a web based pic hosting site or other website that has your pics. like like this
remove asterix before you use these.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UP IN THE RIGHT TOP CORNER YOU WILL SEE YOU ARE VIEWING OUR FULL SITE...

You need to change that to mobile for your cell.

hello fellow icmaggers I acquired a GG4 cut from harbor side DHN cut. I got this cut back in November and still have not flowered it out. Ive been following this thread along with the DHN thread trying to find out if its the real deal. I was happy to read that Mr. wales thought it was legit but then he posted again that he is doubtful. So we soon shall find out.

Heres my mommy shes ben mistreated pretty bad since I got her.

Im rather surprised that this cut has been available by DHN for over 5 months and we still don't have a definitive answer :(

heres some leaf twist in its younger days when she was in better health this was normal too see through out the plant.

one more pic just because.

I hate this guess work crap u know. Is it real? Is it not?
We will find out..

I wont keep the grow updated too much probly ill chime back in when its a couple weeks in with some pics and again with pics of final plant structure/flower structure pictures.

this on gg4 mommy will be in a 5 gallon homer bucket with FFHF soil. Gh bloom/micro.. flowering will begin on 4/12 maybe a day or two earlier.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
did you see pics by clicking my album

Yes.

FYI, you can not send/receive PM's till you hit 50 posts. A quick way to do that is in the toker's den forum, is what are you watching now thread.

For max results people tend to scrog, which gets intense light to the tops, and keeps the height more even. They also remove all leaves under the scrog.

Last edited:

aabubs71

ok thanks for reply ill take some closeups when lights off any advice on how they r looking day 43 for all except the tahoe its gone i highly recomend growing the tahoe og it was killlllller

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
does anybody here run the glue in a flood and drain style hydro? I run the same blue buckets that homeboy has in the triple decker photo, and would like to no what people are pulling down in them. The bucket is only 4 gallons so Im thinking root space may be a limiting factor...My first glue is a week into flower now, getting excited.

I have run the Glue in an ebb and flow table. Rooted clones went into 3" cubes for a week. Then pack into half a 4x8 table with a 1k over top. 7-14 grams per with 10 being about the average. Super white buds with extra chemmyness to them compared to the usual promix bx/happy frog mix I use.

jw23ck11

Veteran
Aabubs71,

This is exactly how to do it on a cell phone.
-take a photo
-crop the photo a little or a lot but needs to be cropped from a cell phone so it isn't sideways
-upload the photo into your album
-find a thread and when you're ready to post click the advanced tab under the texting box
-click the "insert image" tab under the smileys
-at the very top click the tab and highlight "original only" instead of thumbnail. This allows your pic to get bigger
-click the pic once. It won't do anything but it is loaded. Close the photo window and you should see the image in text form.
-click submit
Y

jw23ck11

Veteran
I feed the same nutes in veg and flower. Only difference is strength of the recipe. Pk boost I add first week and wk 6 until they say stop. But i don't stop. Haha. Then I flush cause the internet told me to

marrdogg

Veteran
I do not change my nutrient strength for my glues. From the time they root til done they get my basic mix which starts off with 5grams per gal MaxiBloom, 2ml per gal ocean mist, 1ml per gal protekt silica, and cal/mag when needed at 5ml per gal. Which gives me around 800-850 ppm, they get that soon as have roots no prob and those little fuckers love it like cocaine and explode! If I feed my glues with a lighter ppm they don't take off as fast. So I would disagree in my garden that they like a lighter feed, different strokes for different folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.