What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
ive always wet trimmed....its been easier for me although I did save about 10 branches that i just bucked off the fans and going to try a little dry trim on em!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant trim wet it's always been harder for me. Snips wont finish 1 flower before it needs to be cleaned. Dry trim with Olive oil on the snips will last a good 1/4lb before need's clean for me.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
that is definitely a problem with the Glue! I have about 8 pairs of fiskars when i start and rotate through them.....i dont trim too much at a time though....hate it

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I grow triple decker. Check my GG4 thread in the vert forum:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=302421

View Image
View Image

kZsGbOc.gif

Last edited:

jw23ck11

Veteran
My buddy also uses jacks nutrients and gets the craziest amount of frost. Coincidence? Possibly heat affects my trich's, but yield isn't a problem under a Gavita or a hortilux

53 days Gavita 1k setting
picture.php

43 day hortilux 1k
picture.php

Any advice on improving the frost?

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
another day, another opportunity to thanks everyone in this thread and to extoll its virtues once again.

this cannabis IS worth the hype. fits me well. the taste, the terps, the stone, the balance.

its great stuff, i wish it had a touch more yield to it but that may be due to user error. i usually get an ounce a gallon of soil and i missed the mark with her the first time around. i am giving her another shot though.

incredible. my thread documents it...super soil/amended soil and ewc teas

CHEFfy

My first round was pretty pitiful, the next is looking MUCH BETTER. Things I learned: have her well rooted and growing rapidly into veg. Keep on veg nutes for first 21 days. Shave her legs high.

well I got a batch of Glue babes in the nursery. my friend who got them for me told me that they prefer light feeding, he even recommended that I give them half of what I usually give every thing else...

thoughts?

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i usually do a pretty good job, even the first time around. i read so much on these threads i figured i would nail it. too high of expectations..there is much room for improvement and that makes me stoked out.

its as close to perfect as ive found...i grow for my head and to trade with maybe two or three buds. yet, i put out such fire, i only really trade with one other because we see eye to eye on style...problem is that we are usually growing out the same things

i have done and old fashioned seed run in awhile...so im thinking that needs to happen soon

Lyfespan

Yeah l want to see how she performs under them. It will be at least another couple weeks before I have the complete build done on the new space I'm building still vegging now under a 1000w mh.

Krunchbubble's cut has been here under T-5s since the SB high times cup in feb.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like T-5 to veg with.. I have my seedlings and rooted cuts under 6 bulb T-5.Larger plants are moved to a 8 bulb T-5. Then finally under 600MH until ready to flower. cant use 1k breaker would always pop. With the flower room + Veg room I'm at 5kw. I'm maxed out in Amps.. I don't do veg nutrients in flower. day 1 in flower I switch to bloom no issues for me. She doesn't like high EC levels 1-1.3 EC is what many of use on her.

Grizz

Veteran
same here hammer, t5's, 600w for veg,, its weird some growers are having to use veg food in flower, I never did, now I am using the veg&bloom from hydro research and still no problems,

Grizz

Veteran
load the pic's to your computer, create a gallery or album , upload from computer to your album then go advanced on your post and post pic's. not sure if you can post pic's or not, you may have to get 50 post first. good luck

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Newb can post pics, click your my ic link on the top of the page, pics and albums is on the left column of links about halfway down. Let's see this stinky lady

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I like T-5 to veg with.. I have my seedlings and rooted cuts under 6 bulb T-5.Larger plants are moved to a 8 bulb T-5. Then finally under 600MH until ready to flower. cant use 1k breaker would always pop. With the flower room + Veg room I'm at 5kw. I'm maxed out in Amps.. I don't do veg nutrients in flower. day 1 in flower I switch to bloom no issues for me. She doesn't like high EC levels 1-1.3 EC is what many of use on her.

Depends if you're running CO2 or not. 1.0 - 1.3 is fine until you raise the CO2, it causes her to eat a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts