What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
cant wait to start seeing some of the gg4 crosses land on the scene. still no og crosses grows posted anywhere? theres gotta be plenty of peeps thatve popped tons of different gg4 crosses. i know about the relentless elmers project.those look dank. im also curious if those tangies went bonkers, i can somehow see that turning out really nuts.

i know some of yalls easter eggs can be found by smell.

and im not just talking about the ones that didnt get found last year.

ive never been a big easter person.

but i can see how some could get into it i guess. if you really put out the efffort.

jesus zombie hunting game.

that is one of the better pic's of unc I have seen, besides the nose hair mustache that is, its a shame what some perverts will do to satisfy there fetishes .

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
View attachment 311625
This is my new bloom room running 10 nano de at the highest setting, got a lil bit of everything in this room, the nevilles chem and satori haze started throwing pistils like crazy by the 3 day of flip, growth has been exponitial, and the girls are drinking twice as much as usually.

So far the only complaint I have is that stupid undeveloped NCCS cloud timer system, terrific theory, but poor launching.

Says the man that needs an extension ladder to reach the ceiling in his room!!! Jesus I wish I had headroom like that!!!

man! forreal, how u get an arial photo of your growroom?!? Haha! I heard using drones indoors can be hazardous....

edit: Just noticed that you actually DO have an extension ladder that your on taking the pic, haha!

Lyfespan

that's a cool visual perspective Lyfe. How tall is your room? Is it sealed? Looks tall enough that you wouldn't have much of an issue with heat build up.

My room is 16' tall, and I have been able to cool the room with night air so far doesn't get above 86. Yes it's sealed, I'm still working out my air balancing, and will add CO2 later.

Lyfespan

man! forreal, how u get an arial photo of your growroom?!? Haha! I heard using drones indoors can be hazardous....

edit: Just noticed that you actually DO have an extension ladder that your on taking the pic, haha!

Funny you mention the drones used to work for amazon ;), and yep shot from an extension ladder.

Here's another shot image.jpg this was just as I was loading girls in

OgRastaman

Happy Easter here's my fresh Gg#4 teen dancing in the breeze :woohoo: this lady is going to make my session so much better:woohoo:

Great things to come

There is,enough trees for everyone BLESS!

marrdogg

Veteran
View attachment 311625
This is my new bloom room running 10 nano de at the highest setting, got a lil bit of everything in this room, the nevilles chem and satori haze started throwing pistils like crazy by the 3 day of flip, growth has been exponitial, and the girls are drinking twice as much as usually.

So far the only complaint I have is that stupid undeveloped NCCS cloud timer system, terrific theory, but poor launching.

Thanks man what I was looking for not some one telling me this light outperformed that one without clarifying. Knew I wouldn't have a problem with them performing just wanted to know any negatives. Thanks man, by the way that is a damn nice pic. PEACE!

Lyfespan

Thanks man what I was looking for not some one telling me this light outperformed that one without clarifying. Knew I wouldn't have a problem with them performing just wanted to know any negatives. Thanks man, by the way that is a damn nice pic. PEACE!

Np, easy enough to give feedback when it's your experience ;) I went with a 4x4 area with each light, as I had 10 lights but my space got a lil smaller than my actual designed layout. But I would rather too much light than dead spots, and with the later addition of CO2 well it's just that much dialed in.

Btw, after she gives clones, my GG4 will be going under the lights too :dance013:

sureshot66

Veteran
Meant to ask were they the same strain and were there any other limiting factors. Where plants started same time? Where they same size when placed in flower? The flowers were bigger you say on gravitas side but did it yield more than the nanolux? Basically want a little more info than "the gravitas smoked the nano" ya know what I mean?
sure do.....same strain same room same size same run same feed
gavita =bigger better denser buds than the nano

onavelzy

Veteran
Lyfe, that space is just crying out for someone to create a two story double decker grow system. maybe plants suspended upside down from the ceiling with open lights in between the top and bottom levels of plants? haven't worked out a couple of minor details, like upside down watering. surely its been done by someone

Lyfespan

sure do.....same strain same room same size same run same feed
gavita =bigger better denser buds than the nano

Which lamps were run, NANOLUX now has their own lamps. This was a new addition to the new series just released after the first of this year.

Lyfespan

Lyfe, that space is just crying out for someone to create a two story double decker grow system. maybe plants suspended upside down from the ceiling with open lights in between the top and bottom levels of plants? haven't worked out a couple of minor details, like upside down watering. surely its been done by someone

I have a second story grow area behind the bloom room on a mezzanine I built image.jpg . But I will be looking for other ways to fill this room as I do more runs. I will be adding a couple scrog tables, as well as some 36x36x16 rolling planter boxes with scrogs as well, all in due time

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mind sharing the total specs? (footprint, wattage used, total yield)

Looks proper as can be. Nice trim job leaving all those glands intact. :respect:

dank.Frank

marrdogg

Veteran
Np, easy enough to give feedback when it's your experience ;) I went with a 4x4 area with each light, as I had 10 lights but my space got a lil smaller than my actual designed layout. But I would rather too much light than dead spots, and with the later addition of CO2 well it's just that much dialed in.

Btw, after she gives clones, my GG4 will be going under the lights too :dance013:

Yeah l want to see how she performs under them. It will be at least another couple weeks before I have the complete build done on the new space I'm building still vegging now under a 1000w mh.

ganjourno

I grow triple decker. Check my GG4 thread in the vert forum:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=302421

McngDjF.jpg

TElGakj.jpg

wKknQjM.jpg

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Thanks DF! I used the Gavita on the 825w setting over a 5x5 screen......4 GG4s in 3 gallons of coco. Dont have total yield yet, but ill let ya know for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts