What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sureshot66

Veteran
new room, mostly gg in here,12 4x8, 18 gavitas, 1 tray of some ogs im testing, room 1 of 2 2nd should be done in a few weeks

Last edited:
A

acridlab

Sorry to hear about your loss marrdogg. Tryn keep ur head up,, peace
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ive found that with GG4, if I use FFOF soil, I dont feed them anything at all.
Just ph balanced tap water in veg and in flower. They're in week 4 of flower now and I havent given them anything, and the leaves are dark green still.

DemonTrich

Veteran
Ive found that with GG4, if I use FFOF soil, I dont feed them anything at all.
Just ph balanced tap water in veg and in flower. They're in week 4 of flower now and I havent given them anything, and the leaves are dark green still.

week 2 after flip is when I start my flower nutes. nothing until then.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I just read this monster thread end to end, What a pain in the ass kinda like i just red the GG#4 book cover to cover, it took a while but I'm waiting for my clones to arrive, so i was looking for good information and i found plenty here thanks everyone!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just won a full lineup of advanced nutes conny and most of their additives and the sensi line. all 10l and 4l bottles...I'm not gonna use it lol whats a dude supposed to do? craigslist? lol

jesus fucking christ. No wonder AN costs so much. They give out fucking gallon and 4 gallon bottoms for contests? and the whole freakin line?

you ganna get rich off that whadeez

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Sorry to hear Marrdog. I just lost my grandma round this time last year, she was the closest person I ever had in my life and raised me after my mom passed when i was 8. She could outsmoke anyone I know too, we had a lot of great times. My condolences man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts