What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
theyll be shiny all right, the face off bx2 #4 is practically glistening silver and stinks like og. the potential for a crusted pheno is pretty exciting. im curious if i can get anything amazing on the nose too. bland og and not sour chem crosses are not unheard of. im hoping i can get something that makes your nose bleed, gives you a headache, and makes you nauseous when you open the bag.

redlaser

Veteran
Curious what your male selection process is. I know you can test males, just don't hear of people doing it. Sounds like a good cross though, will be interested to see how they do.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
sliced my arm open with a piper cutter blade in a room full of gorilla glue. it was gross deep and needed stitches. unfortunately i had no time.
fortunately i had real deal legit verified gorilla glue. the clear stuff. i irrigated the wound with tap water and wiped with betadine and squirtted in th gorilla glue and closed the deepest internal part and then sqrted more in once that stayed and squeezed the wound shut, sealed perfect and hasnt reopened or started bleeding again. first aid medical grade gg.

marrdogg

Veteran
What's going peeps, want to know if anybody's running any nanolux de's or any phantom de's? Just purchased two of each and wanted to know if anyone has had any negative results from them.

A

acridlab

Week,8 Solis teks n 4000k mh
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
What's going peeps, want to know if anybody's running any nanolux de's or any phantom de's? Just purchased two of each and wanted to know if anyone has had any negative results from them.

Rock them n find out... there yours already... shoulda asked before u buy but good news i can speak on one of them my homie got some nanos n hasnt complained yet n he is a bitchy complaiming person...somone else was thinking of buyin phantoms but cant remember who

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gg#4 s1 #2.. This plant is a spitting image of her grama. Looks a bit better to me lol. Very curious to see what I get...
picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
gg#4 s1 #2.. This plant is a spitting image of her grama. Looks a bit better to me lol. Very curious to see what I get...
View Image

cant wait to start seeing some of the gg4 crosses land on the scene. still no og crosses grows posted anywhere? theres gotta be plenty of peeps thatve popped tons of different gg4 crosses. i know about the relentless elmers project.those look dank. im also curious if those tangies went bonkers, i can somehow see that turning out really nuts.

i know some of yalls easter eggs can be found by smell.

and im not just talking about the ones that didnt get found last year.

ive never been a big easter person.

but i can see how some could get into it i guess. if you really put out the efffort.

jesus zombie hunting game.

sureshot66

Veteran

sup mardog, a buddy did a side by side with nano and gavita and the gavita smoked it, bigger denser buds

marrdogg

Veteran
sup mardog, a buddy did a side by side with nano and gavita and the gavita smoked it, bigger denser buds

Meant to ask were they the same strain and were there any other limiting factors. Where plants started same time? Where they same size when placed in flower? The flowers were bigger you say on gravitas side but did it yield more than the nanolux? Basically want a little more info than "the gravitas smoked the nano" ya know what I mean?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I let these girls go for awhile without any training or trimming and they were starting to get out of hand. Potting up from 1 gallon to 7 and I haven't had to water them after transplant for 2 weeks, haha.

Before

picture.php

After

picture.php

And if anybody knows my track record for rooting clones wish me luck.

picture.php

Lyfespan

IMG 1033
This is my new bloom room running 10 nano de at the highest setting, got a lil bit of everything in this room, the nevilles chem and satori haze started throwing pistils like crazy by the 3 day of flip, growth has been exponitial, and the girls are drinking twice as much as usually.

So far the only complaint I have is that stupid undeveloped NCCS cloud timer system, terrific theory, but poor launching.

onavelzy

Veteran
View attachment 311625
This is my new bloom room running 10 nano de at the highest setting, got a lil bit of everything in this room, the nevilles chem and satori haze started throwing pistils like crazy by the 3 day of flip, growth has been exponitial, and the girls are drinking twice as much as usually.

So far the only complaint I have is that stupid undeveloped NCCS cloud timer system, terrific theory, but poor launching.

that's a cool visual perspective Lyfe. How tall is your room? Is it sealed? Looks tall enough that you wouldn't have much of an issue with heat build up.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
View attachment 311625

Says the man that needs an extension ladder to reach the ceiling in his room!!! Jesus I wish I had headroom like that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.