What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes I like to soak chicken in buttermilk to tenderize, it works good on fried type chicken.
I always make buttermilk pancakes.
Here is my mom's biscuit recipe using buttermilk:
1 C. Flour
1 slightly heaping tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
Buttermilk to mix
Combine ingredients and roll out onto floured board
Cut into biscuits
Put into bacon greased pan turning biscuits to coat both sides
Bake 430F degrees until brown

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use to have a steady hand and could make a good shot for game or plinking. Not anymore, old age is causing me to have a bit of a shake.

During the summer when at the flea market I have a walking stick that has a U shaped top added to the stick. I have several men every year ask is my stick used for hunting.
My worst position was always standing offhand but between the Marines and DCM competition, I got pretty lethal 200 yard sitting rapid fire.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20241012_115627_9.jpg

Oh my!

Yarddog

Burped the jars, watered the plants. And worked on the grow. Got the 9 pots arranged and plumped together. Need a 1/2 tee from the hardware store tomorrow. Then will plumb into the controller bucket. Which I fixed. Sensor had some debris on it. So I cleaned it. And it’s fixed so yeah I fixed it. 😂. Mr freaking Fix-It. Let me go tell my wife and she might praise me a bit.

Plumbed the light tube and carbon filter last night. Still need to plumb it out from under the house to an exterior vent. Plants are ready to swap into big pots. I expect the new 9 pot tent will be running tomorrow. With new plants.
Then will focus on getting the old 3x3 tent running too. Plants are in veg for it now.

Yarddog

I use to have a steady hand and could make a good shot for game or plinking. Not anymore, old age is causing me to have a bit of a shake.

During the summer when at the flea market I have a walking stick that has a U shaped top added to the stick. I have several men every year ask is my stick used for hunting.
My dad is starting to get a little shake to his hands. Age is catching him quickly. 68 years old. He already loved 44 years longer than his dad did though. The male side of my family isn’t known for old men.
Friend of mine is 84 and walks four miles a day still. But his folks average mid to upper 90’s before they kick the bucket.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Burped the jars, watered the plants. And worked on the grow. Got the 9 pots arranged and plumped together. Need a 1/2 tee from the hardware store tomorrow. Then will plumb into the controller bucket. Which I fixed. Sensor had some debris on it. So I cleaned it. And it’s fixed so yeah I fixed it. 😂. Mr freaking Fix-It. Let me go tell my wife and she might praise me a bit.

Plumbed the light tube and carbon filter last night. Still need to plumb it out from under the house to an exterior vent. Plants are ready to swap into big pots. I expect the new 9 pot tent will be running tomorrow. With new plants.
Then will focus on getting the old 3x3 tent running too. Plants are in veg for it now.
Careful I managed to convince mine I can fix anything and now I am stuck with it.
😆

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Here is my mom's biscuit recipe using buttermilk:
1 C. Flour
1 slightly heaping tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
Buttermilk to mix
Combine ingredients and roll out onto floured board
Cut into biscuits
Put into bacon greased pan turning biscuits to coat both sides
Bake 430F degrees until brown
Love that you have your moms recipe 💕

Goldhedge

Folks here are prepped (?) or better be if not. Have cash on had if the banks shut down because they're already bankrupt.

Bix Weir - The Good Guys Are About To Change The Economic System, Buckle Up It’s Going To Get Bumpy

Bix begins the conversation talking about the economy. The [CB] are destroying their old system and the good guys are preparing and ready to bring in the new system. Trump said Jamie Dimon endorsed him, he did this on purpose because when the system falls apart Dimon will most likely ask Trump to save him. The system will be moving back to sound money and the constitution, the control of the creation of currency will taken away from the [CB]. It will be bumpy so buckle up and get prepared.

50m - listen at 1.75x faster.

Latest posts

Latest posts