What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree....very stupid..... no link huh??????

IMO you have made very odd comments and cant link to any of that.,....

Claiming Im wrong doesnt cut it....

I was a mentor on overgrow.....

Ive met more than my share of karma bullies in my day........

I did a lot of work with sick plants..... years

got a lot of respect..... once I gave up being mentor...... the respect vanished.....

I met lots of karma bullies..... and I lost my passion for working sick plants......

I asked for a link ....not song and dance

Thank you for your kind post.....

but...that doesnt seem to make sense with this part of my last link....

However it is not unusual for individual plants to bear both male and female
flowers, a condition called monoecy. Flowers of both sexes sometimes occur on
separate(Imperfect) inflorescences
, or sometimes within the same(perfect) inflorescence.

The enclosed words are mine.....

Here is my first link.....

I see no real contradtiction.......just clarification

Reproduction
Cannabis normally has imperfect flowers, with staminate "male" and pistillate "female" flowers occurring on separate plants.[14] It is not unusual, however, for individual plants to bear both male and female flowers.[15] Although monoecious plants are often referred to as "hermaphrodites," true hermaphrodites (which are less common) bear staminate and pistillate structures on individual flowers, whereas monoecious plants bear male and female flowers at different locations on the same plant.

This is of course the essence of my misunderstanding....if it is indeed me who is not understanding....

not a bully I just have little patience for willful ignorance and the spread of misinformation, I thought my first post was pretty concise and clear cut... it should have been case closed... but since its not I will close it.

1) no one in this thread cares about your hypothesis
2) I learned never to argue with fools or children
3) there are only a handful of cannabis experts in the world and you are not one, nor did you mentor any of them
4) there is a thread all about the history of herms, in the breeders lab, go espouse there and see what happens... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=302523

you didn't provide any links to anything... you just cut and paste BS to support your ignorant position.

here... if you can comprehend this, then the arguement is over... well it's done on my end regardless if you wanna continue to spout non sense thats on you.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/24667/angiosperm/73114/Reproductive-structures#ref596945

(this excerpt is a little bit into the article)

Imperfect flower
Plant anatomy

A complete flower contains all four organs, while an incomplete flower is missing at least one. A bisexual (or “perfect”) flower has both stamens and carpels, and a unisexual (or “imperfect”) flower either lacks stamens (and is called carpellate) or lacks carpels (and is called staminate). Species with both staminate flowers and carpellate flowers on the same plant (e.g., corn) are monoecious, from the Greek for “one house.” Species in which the staminate flowers are on one plant and the carpellate flowers are on another are dioecious, from the Greek for “two houses.”

---------------------- Edit: btw, the words in parentheses above aren't mine they are the encyclopedia's... unlike you I dont distort the quotes with opinion

^^^ as far as cannabis is concerned... perfect = herm, imperfect = no herm... monoecious means- both sex organs develop on a single individual, dioecious means- male and female sex organs develop on seperate individuals (serperate plants completely).

so you are wrong, as by definition, imperfect flowers never display both sexes anywhere on the same plant!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dioecious

adjective di·oe·cious \(ˌ)dī-ˈē-shəs\

Definition of DIOECIOUS

: having male reproductive organs in one individual and female in another

: having staminate and pistillate flowers borne on different individuals

Please stop contributing to the spread of misinformation... thank you :tiphat:

Budley Doright

Veteran
not a bully I just have little patience for willful ignorance and the spread of misinformation, I thought my first post was pretty concise and clear cut... it should have been case closed... but since its not I will close it.

1) no one in this thread cares about your hypothesis
2) I learned never to argue with fools or children
3) there are only a handful of cannabis experts in the world and you are not one, nor did you mentor any of them
4) there is a thread all about the history of herms, in the breeders lab, go espouse there and see what happens... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=302523

you didn't provide any links to anything... you just cut and paste BS to support your ignorant position.

here... if you can comprehend this, then the arguement is over... well it's done on my end regardless if you wanna continue to spout non sense thats on you.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/24667/angiosperm/73114/Reproductive-structures#ref596945

(this excerpt is a little bit into the article)

Imperfect flower
Plant anatomy

A complete flower contains all four organs, while an incomplete flower is missing at least one. A bisexual (or “perfect”) flower has both stamens and carpels, and a unisexual (or “imperfect”) flower either lacks stamens (and is called carpellate) or lacks carpels (and is called staminate). Species with both staminate flowers and carpellate flowers on the same plant (e.g., corn) are monoecious, from the Greek for “one house.” Species in which the staminate flowers are on one plant and the carpellate flowers are on another are dioecious, from the Greek for “two houses.”

---------------------------------------------------------

^^^ as far as cannabis is concerned... perfect = herm, imperfect = no herm... monoecious means- both sex organs develop on a single individual, dioecious means- male and female sex organs develop on seperate individuals (serperate plants completely).

so you are wrong, as by definition, imperfect flowers never display both sexes anywhere on the same plant!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dioecious

adjective di·oe·cious \(ˌ)dī-ˈē-shəs\

Definition of DIOECIOUS

: having male reproductive organs in one individual and female in another

: having staminate and pistillate flowers borne on different individuals

Please stop contributing to the spread of misinformation... thank you :tiphat:

Im ok with that....

This is found all over the internet..... and cannabis specific....

I will stick with it....thanks

It simple and concise...

Cannabis normally has imperfect flowers, with staminate "male" and pistillate "female" flowers occurring on separate plants. It is not unusual, however, for individual plants to bear both male and female flowers. Although monoecious plants are often referred to as "hermaphrodites," true hermaphrodites (which are less common) bear staminate and pistillate structures on individual flowers, whereas monoecious plants bear male and female flowers at different locations on the same plant.

Cannabis normally has imperfect flowers, with staminate "male" and pistillate "female" flowers occurring on separate plants. It is not unusual, however, for individual plants to bear both male and female(imperfect) flowers.

And by the way.... you are a bully.......and such a nasty little man... should I talk about your mother? It makes as much sense as the crap you posted......

Its unfortunate...you didnt address this fact......

Links.... I provide the comment.... you need to spell google......

or ask your mom......

https://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Cannabis

There is your link slick....it may save you from having to learn to spell google by yourself......

Cannabis normally has imperfect flowers, with staminate "male" and pistillate "female" flowers occurring on separate plants. It is not unusual, however, for individual plants to bear both male and female flowers.....

In this case these 2 sentences are talking about imperfect flowers......

Here is what you said.....

rotflmfao.......

I think you need to send nasty emails .....you do nasty very well

tell em all how smart you are.......

As far as links go... I would like to see one that says this....

imperfect flowers never display both sexes anywhere on the same (cannabis)plant!

If its true....why dont you have a link???? Huh?????

I know what I can prove....and I know what you cant.....

How are you feeling slick????/

Its so easy for you.....prove what you said...... CANNABIS......

Last edited:

kashkr0p

Im in the process of making Tangie x GG#4(r).
"Orangutang" Just gotta get it together here shortly and make it happen.
The Tangie is a dainty little girl. Got 5 seed plants going now.
All 5 are dainty. She doesnt like to grow side branches so maybe since the Tangie is the opposite of GG#4, the opposites will balance eachother out. Good luck with your "Citrus Sap" grow.
I really cant wait to try some straight Tangie.
Although I like how the GG#4 grows alot more than the Tangie grows.
I bet she would be good for a SOG grow since theres hardly any branches on her.

imagejpeg_2_4.jpg
[

Budley Doright

Veteran
Nothing advanced anything....

its just nanners and balls....

Nanners come from perfect flowers....and balls come from imperfect flowers.....

*** it was suggested by my new friend to move this discussion to breeders lab ....so I did..... If anyone is interested in the truth.....

4) there is a thread all about the history of herms, in the breeders lab, go espouse there and see what happens..

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And by the way.... you are a bully.......and such a nasty little man... should I talk about your mother? It makes as much sense as the crap you posted......

or ask your mom......

and you call me nasty?

my mom died of type 1 diabetes years ago... i hope that made ya feel good.

I thought you were just a stupid fool wanting to impress people with your BS, now it's clear your a useless troll...

picture.php

Budley Doright

Veteran
I apologize for my part......

the discussion imo boils down to one sentence.... uttered by mr nasty....

imperfect flowers never display both sexes anywhere on the same (cannabis)plant!

It can either be proven or not.......

My last comment on the subject.....

My comment would only be nasty if I knew that before I said it.....

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Back on topic....I posted this glue a few pages back. So many nanners and balls. Around 15-20 days into flowering. Anyone think this isn't the glue? Sure looks like it to me....I could be wrong though

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Pics u posted last time of the plant with balls everywhere looked like glue to me.

Goodm because its pollinating everything. Lol. Glue S1's, San Diego catpiss x GG#4, and several others including an old school Thai stick dominant cross as well; Those seeds should be fun.

Mr.Sparky

Mr.tea I think we got our cut from the same person or people here in colorado? I have only had 1 branch Hermie but it was because I broke the branch mid flower and it was very stressed, other than that it has never shown any sign of balls I would look for light leaks, feeding regiment, unusual stress and try again.

Its worth the risk.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
I've had more than enough stress variables come into play in the past few weeks. I'm not surprised it's hermied honestly...just didn't expect so many lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Would need to see pics at 6-7 weeks for a more accurate ID. cant say what it is when there that young. I have had to reveg my cut that's very high stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.