What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see any similarities between said pics and all the other sour dub pics I've seen... It looks a lot like diesel/ diesel cross pics I've seen though..

Grizz

Veteran
after looking thru his gallery on that link I may be wrong, his stuff looks incredible . all of it .

Mikenite69

Veteran
Sour dub from that plant in veg.

Sour dub from that plant in veg.

My dub from the same plant in the pic. I am sure it's legit because it came from a legit source.

Dub veg pic from couple pages back.

picture.php

Updated dub and ready for transplant
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Kool kush just has a way to get plants to yield I mean some of his forum pics had pretty big tops for the forum cut dude is definitely a talented grower.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I only see the one on his Instagram but I know the plant that was flipped was huge before it went into flower. I'll hit him up and see if he has more to post up.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a few that had 60 day veg. They don't stretch much 1-1.5x max...Doing a 90 not sure its worth the extra time invested. The next 1 I do will be the same but nothing lower on the branches past 12 "

60 day
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
his pics really don't look like dubb to me...bud structure is way off not even considering the size of the chunks. looks like sour diesel or similar if I had to guess.

mikenite- your veg pics don't make me feel any differently, they don't particularly look like dub either...too lanky imho. just throwing my 2 pennies in the pot. the sour bubble influence is pretty obvious in veg structure.

RespectGreen

Veteran
I've had dub look like that never that blown out fully but for sure kinda of similar it could happen. Fwiw when mine looked airy it was always airy when dried to and not as fire. She's soo finicky I've seen her look much different every time I've grown her and friends.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I can clearly look at frostbytes pictures and see the same leaf structure from my dub to his. Also when I got my dub it almost died from stem Damp-off because it was to wet. The first picture posted was after it was revived the last pictures are recent just taken tonight.

Maybe the dude that passed Kool K the dub will chime in to verify it's real..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She can be finicky more then the glue for me. Most of the lower flowers are very fluffy airy. not worth keeping on the plant hence my post about pruning all below 12"..

Mikenite69

Veteran
More pics of his dub.

More pics of his dub.

He does have more pics on his Instagram of the dub I thought he only had one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 17

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Her flavor is how you will know its real. Sdubb is absolutely some of the best tasting you will ever have.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
not trying to stir a pot of shit by any means but-

a reliable source doesn't guarantee legitimacy.

that being said- honestly, that doesn't look like any sour dubb I've ever seen, and I personally would entertain the thought that a mix-up may have occurred.

growing organically isn't going to transform a plant like that...

100% agree with PF, there is no denying it is sour dubb if it passes the taste test. have you tried any samples of dubb other than what you have produced with that cut?

no skin off my sack either way, happy gardening.

koolkush

Veteran
Lol well I'm not gonna say who I got it from but it is sour dub. We grow in 30 gal pots. And she love organics trust me. Gave it to a buddy that grow with chemicals and it didnt even look the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.