What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JointOperation

i was talking to an old friend who said. the worst thing to ever happen was the easy spreading of clones.. instead of buying into a brand.. once the brand buy stopped.. quality went DOWN on EVERY KNOWN STRAIN . especially if you switched suppliers... he said back in the day.. if you said you had OG KUSH. it was proper every single supplier.. and the PRICES were PRETTY EVEN ALL ACROSS THE BOARD..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty sure he was joking, maybe you are too. We'll have to see what JW or mardogg says for the real deal info. I'd love to grow it that's for sure.

it was a joke guys lol

we've tried to pass the cut as freely as possible , but once the dispo's got it , that changed things a bit . so now alot of west coasters can buy it , but beware of fake cuts ! some pretty shady dealins going on .

i will say alot of the original glue crew still pass freely , but only to well known friends ..... to sketchy to send to just anybody !!!!

Chemdawggy Dawg

it was a joke guys lol

we've tried to pass the cut as freely as possible , but once the dispo's got it , that changed things a bit . so now alot of west coasters can buy it , but beware of fake cuts ! some pretty shady dealins going on .

i will say alot of the original glue crew still pass freely , but only to well known friends ..... to sketchy to send to just anybody !!!!

I have the #4, I want that #5 bad.
DSC01853.jpg

DSC01861.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7+' of glue.. the 1 on the right is almost at 7' has not started flowering yet. I will LST the tallest branches soon. I had to do the same for the other 1.
I knew that was a joke as soon as I read it. Many have paid big bucks for cuts.

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
calm down... just a joke! no minimum #.

lol deez you trying to start a war ? the gg5 isent going to be spread like the gg4 was. that don't mean it wont be spread, just a lot slower and to guys that have really stood up for me and honored my wishes with the gg4, its undergoing some testing now with a few local guys. so far all results have been great. no herms, no duds . I have one that will go into flower in a couple weeks. been vegging her for two months and she is every bit as strong vegging as the 4 if not faster.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Damn only guys who stood up for you?

Looks like I am out. Most likely get it when you are on GG#138. Then it will be some different shit that I will flower 28 before I know it isnt the right stuff.

HatchBrew

Veteran
There's a guy on RIU who can probably hook you up with it, seeings how he knows the only three people in CA who have the real GG4 cut. I'm hearing he will soon have the tests in place to tell if its a real GG5 or not.

Sorry, a DanKone dig i couldn't resist. I'm a born and bred shit stirrer.

You must be joking...only three people in the CA with the GG4...I'm one and know three others...so at least four.

onavelzy

Veteran
You must be joking...only three people in the CA with the GG4...I'm one and know three others...so at least four.

I am joking but that RIU guy is not (he supposedly runs a NorCal dispensary). he is convinced (and has convinced others) that what he says is correct. He was telling Purple Frostbyte that he didn't have the cut and didn't know how to grow.

The web and Cannabis boards have a broad range of people and that twit is on one end of the spectrum.

This is older stuff from around the time of the SoCal cup this year. You can search their site for the thread (SoCal cup. who's going) but it's not worth the heartburn and bile it will induce. Besides, PF already bitch slapped him into submission.

I just wanted use the laughable situation to point out how quickly people will co-opt JW and Marrdogg's work

Homebrewer

Veteran
I use to use a DSLR Nikon D90. Had all the bells whistles. It was a PITA to use quickly. It would take a good 30 min just to get it ready to take pics so I sold it. Have been eying Mirror less but not ready for that stuff again...PAS will do a fine job I just need to find the right 1 again.

I don't understand. There is an on/off switch and a shutter release button. Were you using an elaborate lighting setup or something?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of course, lighting, bellows, Changing lenses, Tripod mount, Setting up the remote shutter release, YADA YADA. The quality of my pics are just as good with my PAS. If your using a DSLR you should understand the huge time difference vs using a PAS cam..If I ever get another expensive cam it will be a mirror less...

This is 1 of the s1. I have 3 GG#4 and 3 Sdubb s1.. She is not so lanky, more compact bushy, Topped 1x... I like this one. Just put this one in flower. She had a 30 day veg...

picture.php

HatchBrew

Veteran
I am joking but that RIU guy is not (he supposedly runs a NorCal dispensary). he is convinced (and has convinced others) that what he says is correct. He was telling Purple Frostbyte that he didn't have the cut and didn't know how to grow.

The web and Cannabis boards have a broad range of people and that twit is on one end of the spectrum.

This is older stuff from around the time of the SoCal cup this year. You can search their site for the thread (SoCal cup. who's going) but it's not worth the heartburn and bile it will induce. Besides, PF already bitch slapped him into submission.

I just wanted use the laughable situation to point out how quickly people will co-opt JW and Marrdogg's work

:laughing: People are awesome...especially when they're trying to run you over with their cars and/or spewing their B.S.

*** heavy sigh break *** back to all the goodness. Like an irish monk...

vapeking

Of course, lighting, bellows, Changing lenses, Tripod mount, Setting up the remote shutter release, YADA YADA. The quality of my pics are just as good with my PAS. If your using a DSLR you should understand the huge time difference vs using a PAS cam..If I ever get another expensive cam it will be a mirror less...

This is 1 of the s1. I have 3 GG#4 and 3 Sdubb s1.. She is not so lanky, more compact bushy, Topped 1x... I like this one. Just put this one in flower. She had a 30 day veg...

View Image

Nice gonna be watching this one. I popped all of my GG#4s about 3 weeks ago so have a ways to go. Hope we get some keepers.

Homebrewer

Veteran

FWIW, you could have used your D90 in a PAS manner and I'm sure a kit lens would have done just fine. I don't agree with you about the actual quality or potential of the photos but that's maybe subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts