What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine are in Organics as well. These are vegin ..

picture.php

picture.php

This is what she looked like the day I got the cut after transplant.
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
that's exactly how she always looked when I had her around^^^^ and I use chem ferts fwiw.

koolkush- no one expects you to put your source on blast, i'm not even saying that your source doesn't have a legit dub...I just think by looks alone that there is probably a good possibility of some kind of mix up. I've seen sour dubb from MANY gardens, and from many growers, all with different methods...and I've never seen the dubb look so sour diesel-ish

not to turn it into a chem vs organic debate at all but I'll say it again: there is no way that an organic regiment is responsible for completely morphing the genotypic expression of a plant to the point of making it look like a completely different cultivar.

I'd love to eat my words on this, believe me...if the dubb really had it in it to do that then it might deserve another shot in my garden, easily top 3 best tasting herbs of my all time.

koolkush

Veteran
Purp frost dont you use organic bottled nutrients? We dont use any bottled nutes just homemade botanical teas and fpes and aerated compost teas

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes but its not going to make a difference. The base is PBP witch would be the only part that not 100% organic but organic based its still 98% organic. The additives from primordial solutions are 100% organic some in bottles some are dry powder like the Humic acid. Being in a bottle doesn't mean its not Organic. You can buy compost tea in a bottle that someone else brewed its still organic. .

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
interesting. any specific examples? pics of before and after? etc.

just notice we've got the dueling dogs in shades goin on in the avatar box ;) ain't nothing cooler than a pup in shades

bobblehead

Veteran
Organic beds #it'snotthenutes
picture.php

Remember that time everyone swore they had chem d... got it from a verified source... but they really had chem sis?

Mikenite69

Veteran
Sour dub and frostys pics

Sour dub and frostys pics

I am sorry but if anyone can say that my veg pic of sour dub in a tiny ass helluva good dip container isn't dub than frostbytes isn't either. The only difference I see between his and mine is maybe darker green.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

koolkush

Veteran
Pure blend base organic is full of bad salts and metals (Arsenic)call the 1 800 number on the bottle and u will be amazed at the crap that's in it . Studies have been done and the salts and metals in that stuff takes up to ten years to leach out all the bad stuff out of the soil. Unless they changed there ways recently. I will post some bud pics I've been growing sour d for over ten years I will post pics of both dry buds to compare.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Organic beds #it'snotthenutes
View Image

Remember that time everyone swore they had chem d... got it from a verified source... but they really had chem sis?

perfect example. thanks bobblehead!

your dub is stacked for some dubb, but it has that unmistakable look to it

your cut is significantly more lanky mikenite...it honestly looks more like an og or a sour D if you ask me, but you didn't so I'll leave it at that.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I have the sour D also I can take side by side pics and post looks nothing like sour d not even close. Now I am about to trash a forum cut and throw this dub straight into flower.

Zarezhu

Hey guys,
I know root growth with the gg4 can continue up to 4 weeks into bloom, but does stretch last 4 weeks as well? Or is this strain typically a 3 week stretcher?

I ask this because my rooms on day 15 and praying for another 2 weeks of stretch. I flipped the room and then trellised it a week later, and I don't want to suffer because of this.

Running 2 1kw hps and 2 diff spectrums of 1kw mh, 1000ppm co2, 82 day temps 72 night temps 70% humidity

I've also been feeding once a day. Hopefully tomorrow I can get my irrigation running smoothly, and bump feeds to 3x a day ASAP. I regret not being able to multifeed for the first two weeks of bloom, but this is the first run in a newly built room and things come up.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Sour D vs "sour dub"

Sour D vs "sour dub"

Sour d
picture.php

Sour d front sour dub back
picture.php

Sour dub leaf
picture.php

Sour dub leaf comparison size
picture.php

Sour d leaf size comparison.
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's Arsenic in your tap water. Arsenic is in just about everything. You wouldn't believe the shit that's in the food you eat. Been using PBP for at least 10 years.. Works fine for me. I lov the stuff wont ever change it.

No he didn't say that Mike.. If you look close the plants are very compact. I just up potted some will take more pics for you..

Mikenite69

Veteran
But he is saying because my leaves point like yours do and his round that mine is fake.

I am done actually talking about it once my cut roots of the "dub" I'll throw it into flower and kill something to show how it ends up like then if it doesn't look like any of your guys dub I'll say it's a mislabeled cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts