What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unlikely, I know how to use a DSLR I used it for years ...There not for everyone.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Homebrewer

Veteran
Unlikely, I know how to use a DSLR I used it for years ...There not for everyone.

The D90 has an auto mode with a pop-up flash, it doesn't get much easier than that if one doesn't like messing with what makes a camera tick. Additionally, that D90's sensor is 15x larger than what you're shooting with now. For us camera nerds, that absolutely equates to a difference in overall picture quality.

That's not to say PAS cameras can't do a job too because you're right, DSLRs are not for everyone. There is a lot to understand about how to get the best results from the bodies and the lenses while still concentrating on the basics like composition and focus.

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's Extreme Maco mode, I could do that with my D90 and prime lens with tripod and remote shutter. Unlikely I could do it freehand. No way I could do it with just 1 pic. Taking pics like that requires special lenses like a prime macro lens. Canon makes the best Prime macro lens. I'm not into taking pics at that range. No use for a DSLR.. I just use my eyes now. I only take pics of my plants.. If I'm not waring my glasses everything looks the same. I didn't like using my DSLR. The whole point of having one is to mess with the settings to get pics like that above.. Using one as a PAS would be a waste of money IMO. You would not get pics like that. If you like using one great It was not for me.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Omg did u see the pics kool kush posted of sour dub on his Instagram? Well I guess bog can't claim not using rezdogs sour d pollen because kool kush's pics of sour dub ran organic yielded big massive buds that look straight like sour d.

Pendleton

#5 is GG1 x GG4.. or GG4 x GG1 I don't know for sure.. but that's what I thought I read.

Yeesh, this is where issues with naming and numbering come in. If you're only naming the keepers then I guess naming offspring #5 if it's a keeper is logical, but personally I prefer to keep line numbers separate. So this would be a GG F2 in reality.

jd4083

Veteran
I'm pretty sure he was joking, maybe you are too. We'll have to see what JW or mardogg says for the real deal info. I'd love to grow it that's for sure.

I'm from a place where hoarded cuts from greedy fucks really do sell for thousands of dollars, so forgive me if I took that more seriously than it should have been taken :tiphat: carry on gents

Grizz

Veteran
Yeesh, this is where issues with naming and numbering come in. If you're only naming the keepers then I guess naming offspring #5 if it's a keeper is logical, but personally I prefer to keep line numbers separate. So this would be a GG F2 in reality.

yep its 1x4, I know 1x4 = 4 but I was bad in math so just added and got gg5. and in my book #1 #2 #4 and 5 are keepers. out of everything I grow I still get mad at myself for wasting time on anything else in my garden, but I still keep looking for something better, where are you wifi ??

Cannavore

Veteran
Omg did u see the pics kool kush posted of sour dub on his Instagram? Well I guess bog can't claim not using rezdogs sour d pollen because kool kush's pics of sour dub ran organic yielded big massive buds that look straight like sour d.

not sure if its as easy as that but yeah brotha koolkush smacked the dubb out of the park. makes me happy cause he uses coots mix and im going to be using that mix this year :D

if soma actually used sour diesel bagseed and crossed it with the male he crossed every thing with that he was gifted from shantibaba then that could explain the heavy diesel expression.
but even so ive never smelled nycd that didnt have that grapefruit tinge to it. does the dubb have any grapefruit? i havent flowered mine yet.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Im not trying to be that guy.. but ive never seen a pic of sour dubb look like that.
That looks like sour D or a sour d dom cross.
Dont get me wrong, koolkush is a phenomenal grower.. maybe he just got the dubb dialed in super proper. :dunno:
Id love to hear what GS, subrob, and them guys think.

Grizz

Veteran
I haven't seen these sour dub pic's you guys are talking about. I highly doubt its the original sour dub though. can someone get us a link ?? oh and I thinks its wifi 43 that jack found.

Status
Not open for further replies.