What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobblehead

Veteran
No if you look as PF's he also has rounded tips on the large fans. i'm not arguing this, just had to share my observations. I've grown fake cuts before and it sucks to have to take my pride and eat it. Maybe your cut isn't a fake but it's not a proper representation of the dub if that's the case. i'm out, got studying to do.

koolkush

Veteran
Purp frost just because something work good doesn't mean its the best. I've seen people grow bud that looks dank with miracle grow but does mean it taste good lol.

Homebrewer

Veteran
Pure blend base organic is full of bad salts and metals (Arsenic)call the 1 800 number on the bottle and u will be amazed at the crap that's in it . Studies have been done and the salts and metals in that stuff takes up to ten years to leach out all the bad stuff out of the soil. Unless they changed there ways recently. I will post some bud pics I've been growing sour d for over ten years I will post pics of both dry buds to compare.

I hate to break it to you but from a heavy metals perspective, organics often times contain higher amounts than the highly refined mineral-derived plant foods.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have no clue how this got to be an issue for me. Your not using PBP so what do you care. I never said your way was better or worse. All I see is everyone trying to help you. This is not an attack on you I don't want your cut to be mislabeled far from it... Yes bud can taste good with MG.. Many on these boards use jacks there buds taste fantastic. I'm o chem fert expert so don't know how much they differ.

here look at these. The branches grow almost straight up. They don't grow out then up..My cut has been verified by GS..Like I said the flavor is a dead giveaway.. People literally go gaga over he Flavor.. When you flower her you will know if its real. You will see some leaves on the flowers that are round that are not serrated..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Edited let's get back to glue sorry for derailment. "Sour Dub" will get thrown into the tent in a week or less to verify if it looks like your guys dub. Remember environments can show different traits and nutes from grow to grow so we will see. Back to the glue!

JointOperation

Im not trying to be that guy.. but ive never seen a pic of sour dubb look like that.
That looks like sour D or a sour d dom cross.
Dont get me wrong, koolkush is a phenomenal grower.. maybe he just got the dubb dialed in super proper. :dunno:
Id love to hear what GS, subrob, and them guys think.

in some areas.. they might think.. when we say.. SOUR DUB.. its a nick name for SOUR D .. lol.. you never know..

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well this round ant up to yalls level
but im still dialing a new room
and they are only in 2gal bags of coco
GG4
picture.php

picture.php

GG4S1-super sour shit smells like the glue without the chem, this is a seed plant untopped, the clones ive been pinching and topped once so far. Gonna try and get her to fill out a bit, although i am liking the swell
picture.php

GG4xWhiteOg~This plant rocks , huge wog golf balls with a gg4 nose with a hint of og #yielder and yes she got hit with s-mites , first time having em but got em under control now i know they r there.(also vacuum damage seen on fans)
Thanks alot house plant loving person who lived here b4
picture.php

picture.php

OgRastaman

Well this round ant up to yalls level
but im still dialing a new room
and they are only in 2gal bags of coco
GG4
View Image
View Image
GG4S1-super sour shit smells like the glue without the chem, this is a seed plant untopped, the clones ive been pinching and topped once so far. Gonna try and get her to fill out a bit, although i am liking the swell
View Image
GG4xWhiteOg~This plant rocks , huge wog golf balls with a gg4 nose with a hint of og #yielder and yes she got hit with s-mites , first time having em but got em under control now i know they r there.(also vacuum damage seen on fans)
Thanks alot house plant loving person who lived here b4
View Image
View Image

That glue x white Og is looking tasty critter:tiphat:

RespectGreen

Veteran
This is 3x different attempts with her, one was super flame what I remember of 2010 samples.... Rest were slightly airy in the end, unforrtunately I dont have the one that looked like koolkushs photographed in storage.... Probably because I didnt like it, she seemed to do tht more whenever she had to much food or wanted to act "pooped"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So finicky and low yielding Im popping these plus a few more.... Actually probably just legend chem D and one not pictured. Already flowering some Sour Dub x SFV/Chem D bx2s I made also
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts