What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i used vinyl coated clothesline from walmart to weave my top screen...and the bottom for that matter...the bottom level only has lines running in one direction since i couldnt get the screen on until just before flowering,made it much easier to smoosh the screen onto the plant to start training it...next time the screen will go on earlier in veg..

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
I got a blue dream kush male and crossed to gg4 and got what I call BGK (blue glue kush)
I found a male BGK and crossed back to gg4 and have a shit ton of seeds... going to pop in a couple days and try to find a male to cross to gg4 again so my question is how many times should I cross a new gen male to gg4 to get something that is pure glue?

what you're gonna want to do is.

gg#4xmale - ggf1
gg#4xggf1male - bx1
bx1fxbx1m - ic1
gg#4xic1m - bx2
gg#4xbx2m - glue99

according to what tom told me, it's harder to back cross the male. it would be easier to s1 the glue and then cross the "male" (from s1) to the glue again, then incross those offspring for your glue99.

whatsmells

Dude called you out in his 1st post!

My post wasn't meant to call anybody out and I am sorry if it came off that way. I was just making an observation and hopefully saving someone some aggravation. I just finished 3 lights of GG4, I am at 30 days of veg into my 2nd run. The cut I have came from a trusted source, has the leaf curl, smells strong during veg, looks more like a vine on most of the branches, frostiest buds, leaves and stems I have seen on any of the 10 strains that I have run. Out of the 75 plants from the 2 runs not one of them have 7 leaves. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures I will.

I guess my first post could have been a little more tactful and introduced myself but I would rather have someone tell me if they see something in one of my pics. Thanks, M.

what you're gonna want to do is.

gg#4xmale - ggf1
gg#4xggf1male - bx1
bx1fxbx1m - ic1
gg#4xic1m - bx2
gg#4xbx2m - glue99

according to what tom told me, it's harder to back cross the male. it would be easier to s1 the glue and then cross the "male" (from s1) to the glue again, then incross those offspring for your glue99.

Thanks for the the info...considering I've already crossed it twice I want to keep going. The s1's the crew are doing look great I'm hoping taking the long route pays off with something different to bring to the table.keep y'all posted

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Decided since the glue pops a few naners on the bottoms

U runnin em hard homie? I've had no such luck gazing upskirt

britney-spears-upskirt.jpg

She popped a few nanners on me first run with her but I'm 99% sure it was because I forgot to calibrate my ph meter later to find out it was way off...hasn't happened since

DemonTrich

Veteran
ive never had a glue throw a nanner in 5+ cycles. only when one of my other strains decides to be a he/bish and pollinate a lower branch. I have zero tolerance for he/bishes. lol

whatsmells

In my vast experience of only 1 run of GG I didn't have any. That was my first coco grow and made every mistake possible and they didn't flinch. PH too high, over watered, used grow nutes that were open and 2 years old, no calmg and my timer went bad when the lights were on so they stayed on for 3 days. when I arrived home from my trip I expected the lights to be off. I found it was 3 days because my equipment keeps track of environment temps for 30 days and it showed the room didn't cool off for 3. I also let them run wild without any topping. I had to bend the branches in s shapes because I only had 6' from light to the top of the pots at the time. This time double net scrog.

Hopefully you have the real deal because from my experience 4 runs of two tents staggered by two weeks so 8 runs.. she is a fussy little bitch doesn't like heavy nutes, ph fluctuations, light mishaps etc..I ran a single Casey jones among my glues and that plant I would consider bullet proof

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL. GG#4 was one of the easiest plants I've ever grown...aside from being floppy...but that is just because of bud weight.

Organic soil. Water only. ALL plants are easy to grow.

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have the real clone. But I try to share my limited knowledge with my fake cut for those of us running fakes.
picture.php
)

Status
Not open for further replies.