What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Had a run of Glue and Cookies that I had to pull at 4.5 weeks( not my choice, my hand was forced. So far I blasted a lb. of the dried material. So I took 12 grams of finished BHO, and decarbed it to make some chocolates. These bad boys are seriously strong. The batch made 44 pieces of chocolate.

I licked the spoon and bowl after I got done transferring the choc. into the molds. FUBAR'd from 9 p.m. last night until about 11 am. this morning. From left to right is a skull chocolate, pumpkin chocolate, and pot leaf chocolate.
View Image
View Image

You know each one of those has nearly 200mg of THC right? Please do not give those to people with normal tolerances...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man i tried to make some cookies not to potent, took a handfull of gorilla shake and simmered it for 5-10 minutes in a stick n a half of butter (usually cook for 1-2 hours). made some cookes. my uncle ate one n swore it was like an acid trip. I ate one and was high till the next day. how the hell do you make edibles with a medium potency?!? Now i know i was wasting time all them times i simmered for 2 hours. 10 minutes is just as potent.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Man i tried to make some cookies not to potent, took a handfull of gorilla shake and simmered it for 5-10 minutes in a stick n a half of butter (usually cook for 1-2 hours). made some cookes. my uncle ate one n swore it was like an acid trip. I ate one and was high till the next day. how the hell do you make edibles with a medium potency?!? Now i know i was wasting time all them times i simmered for 2 hours. 10 minutes is just as potent.

You need to do some simple math in order to know the potency. 10MG is considered a single serving. 20-30MG is enough for regular/advanced edible users. Not many people need more than 50MG.

Weight (grams) x (potency x 1000) = Total MG
Divide your total MG by the number of items you're making.

EX)

20 grams of oil x (75% x 1000) = 15000MG
15000MG / 1000 pieces = 15MG per piece.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
STS only needs 2 applications for it to work max. Have not used CS.. I use STS lights off. Stays on the plant longer

Kalyx

My first glue run, just a pregnant little glue girl this run. She was harvested at 65 days and Im one happy daddy.

I will have some GG#4 x Fire Cookies and GG#4 x MoonTang seeds to play around with soon enough.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I just had to include a picture of a GG#4 x Fire Cookies seed starting to pop out.

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
You need to do some simple math in order to know the potency. 10MG is considered a single serving. 20-30MG is enough for regular/advanced edible users. Not many people need more than 50MG.

Weight (grams) x (potency x 1000) = Total MG
Divide your total MG by the number of items you're making.

EX)

20 grams of oil x (75% x 1000) = 15000MG
15000MG / 1000 pieces = 15MG per piece.

Any way you count it, there's no way I'd be standing or even crawling if I ate one of DoubleTripleOG's little sweets.

BTW, RB, your link up with Lord and Sterling for the K-cups is inspired. How do you calculate the dosage in those? Thinking that's where the chemists come in to play

Last edited:

Kalyx

..... and the next round of Glue with a proper sized lady this run. She is at 21 days now just about through the stretch with her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran

I've got a similar issue with edibles, either I don't feel them at all or it's nap time and a weed hangover lol

Kalyx

pentagram scrog, the dark lord (JW) has taken control of your grow

lol its a new method the powers of the pentagram scrog double yield and potency.

I finished getting her all tied up and supported and look down at her... "aww shit thats a pentagram", ohh well too lazy to fix it now... forward we go.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You know each one of those has nearly 200mg of THC right? Please do not give those to people with normal tolerances...

I warn everyone who get's them to take it easy. There's a lot of people I know who think they are "hardcore" and can handle a whole chocolate. The last batch made before these, dudes were coming back saying it was the highest they have ever been in their lives. Saying they felt like they were tripping on shrooms. Couple people really couldn't handle them and got sick (throwing up) and then slept like a rock for 12+ hrs.

Now this batch was made exclusively from GG#4 and GSC Bho. So I expect back some even crazier stories about how disabled these chocolates make them!!!! I gave a friend a couple this morning. Dude at a whole chocolate at 2:30 p.m. and when I went and saw him later at 7 p.m. he could barely keep his eyes open. Pulling head fakes at his kitchen table!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.