What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:laughing:

Gave a buddy a four-way chocolate deal, each piece 30 mgs.

Bunch of 'em went up North, dude and two chicks each ate a quarter of a piece. 7.5 mg.

The broads yakked and were in for early bed :crazy:

200+ mg - LOL

Kalyx

Damn. the glue is looking proper and healthy! I was gonna try out the bamboo pot scrog Method does it work our better than the pvc method? It will be ny 1st time trying this method

So far so good... This is my first time trying this method and so far it has worked out great. Took all of 5 minutes to tie the string up around the bamboo post, another 5 minutes to adjust and tie up some lose branches. One thing I really like about this is that Im able to move her around and reposition her as I need to.

I have a big roll of kite string I have used the past year for LST, tying, training and other lose ends. It has been one of my most useful and inexpensive tools that has really come in handy.

-Kalyx :tiphat:

pekelo44

I got me a GG#4 clone last week she has grown 1 leaf and started a second leaf. only gave a bit of week 1 nutes going to give her a good feeding for the second week 1 nute later this week and I know they usually start taking off with week 2 and week 3 nutes. I cannot wait I have seen many pictures of outdoor and indoor GG#4 on this thread they all look so nice and healthy the ones still looking like they are vegging and I have seen alot of trich action of some of the flowers. I hope I can accomplish at least half of the production of the growers sharing their work with all of us. I will try to post a few pictures from week 2 nutes to week 3 nutes and so on. I will not have a grow journal or diary maybe just a few pictures to save on here for myself and anyone interested in comparing with the rest. I have never grown GG#4 and this is my 5th year as a medical patient of California. I have been growing for that long some good and others never made it due to inexperience in this culture and with no help except for a few grow classes I attended until I found ICMAG and Youtube. Have a great day everyone

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I got me a GG#4 clone last week she has grown 1 leaf and started a second leaf. only gave a bit of week 1 nutes going to give her a good feeding for the second week 1 nute later this week and I know they usually start taking off with week 2 and week 3 nutes. I cannot wait I have seen many pictures of outdoor and indoor GG#4 on this thread they all look so nice and healthy the ones still looking like they are vegging and I have seen alot of trich action of some of the flowers. I hope I can accomplish at least half of the production of the growers sharing their work with all of us. I will try to post a few pictures from week 2 nutes to week 3 nutes and so on. I will not have a grow journal or diary maybe just a few pictures to save on here for myself and anyone interested in comparing with the rest. I have never grown GG#4 and this is my 5th year as a medical patient of California. I have been growing for that long some good and others never made it due to inexperience in this culture and with no help except for a few grow classes I attended until I found ICMAG and Youtube. Have a great day everyone

You should try smoking the gg4 cotyledons. i hear it makes u trip for 16 hours. similar to LSA. not quite the intesinty of strychnine.. but close..
maybe like injecting 11 mgs of mescaline. after eating 40 mg of ukraninan unorthodox church wafers

you and tazz11 should cross the gg4 with your abducted strain.:dance::kitty::dancer:

StonedDrifter

day 60. I might chop tomorrow.
picture.php
picture.php

vapeking

I'm in San Diego, where can I get a cut? I just popped a 10 pack of the S1's, some people sound bummed some people sound stoked on them, not sure what to think.

TheOutlawTree

Picked up 30 cuts of glue from a friend the other day... going to run it in my 16k gavita garden. Wishing I had another 18 cuts so I could do a whole garden of Glue but ill pick up something else on Thursday from darkheart that's also done in 9 weeks. Hopefully I luck out and see Darkheart glue- that would be nice. Im 95% sure Ive got the real glue cut from my friend so it would be nice to run a side by side with darkhearts.

Im sure its mentioned somewhere in this thread that ill look through in the next couple weeks- but is there any tips with her I should know about?

Does she like cooler temps like Sour D?

Is she a heavy feeder?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing wrong with s1's.. I have not herd anyone complain about what they got from s1's. in fact they all loved them. I have 2 in veg. Both look good very indy dom..

This was 1 from PH test grow
picture.php

I got a blue dream kush male and crossed to gg4 and got what I call BGK (blue glue kush)
I found a male BGK and crossed back to gg4 and have a shit ton of seeds... going to pop in a couple days and try to find a male to cross to gg4 again so my question is how many times should I cross a new gen male to gg4 to get something that is pure glue?

OgRastaman

So far so good... This is my first time trying this method and so far it has worked out great. Took all of 5 minutes to tie the string up around the bamboo post, another 5 minutes to adjust and tie up some lose branches. One thing I really like about this is that Im able to move her around and reposition her as I need to.

I have a big roll of kite string I have used the past year for LST, tying, training and other lose ends. It has been one of my most useful and inexpensive tools that has really come in handy.

-Kalyx :tiphat:

I did a similar method with the bamboo sticks and ace gardening string for my out door plants,it was much cheaper than tomato cages and worked out pretty good, I'm gonna try this on my next bloom cycle for sure, are you going to make a 2nd set with the string kind of like Unclefishstick pic?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When she stops stretching is when you want to put the final support on since there's no net. I use bamboo stakes with twist ties. I found some nice ones on ebay. There easy to put on and take off reusable as well not like that green roll with that cutter on it I hated those.. My 15g is reaching 6.5'and has not really started flowering yet. I just add a twist tie where needed.

mukuku

I got a blue dream kush male and crossed to gg4 and got what I call BGK (blue glue kush)
I found a male BGK and crossed back to gg4 and have a shit ton of seeds... going to pop in a couple days and try to find a male to cross to gg4 again so my question is how many times should I cross a new gen male to gg4 to get something that is pure glue?

I 50 %glue in first cross (done)
II 75 % glue in second cross (done)
III 87.5 glue in the next cross
IV 93,75 next...
V 96.875 next

at this point you have around 97 % of the gene that came from GG#4 (dominant & recessifs)

if you 'll go to the IV step you'll made a cubing (four like a cube)

a cubbing is a very good solution for you.

you have to make nor two backrosses !

:)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Decided since the glue pops a few naners on the bottoms now and then I should take a chemdog d and lay her down underneath a bunch of flowering glue. Left her there for a few weeks (shook the glues now and then). Looks like the chem d x glue seeds took. Probably only 50 or so but that enough to see if there is any potential.

Kalyx

I did a similar method with the bamboo sticks and ace gardening string for my out door plants,it was much cheaper than tomato cages and worked out pretty good, I'm gonna try this on my next bloom cycle for sure, are you going to make a 2nd set with the string kind of like Unclefishstick pic?

So far it has worked out well, I do plan to add a second layer of support, will probably do it this weekend. I was waiting for her to finish stretching first, thinking she will be finished by the end of the week. I do have some tomato cages that I can use as well but I went this route seemed a little easier.

-Kalyx

Status
Not open for further replies.