What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Faux Glue Crew.

One of the easiest training wheels plants I've ever seen. That's one of the plants better qualities. Very hard to fuck it up. I've barely taken any care with my last year of growing due to being a bit burnt out by life in general, and my glue is still fairly awesome. Becoming a crowd favorite all around grown with no love so can't be all that bad.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I'm in the finicky corner and I've run her plenty of times. She is quite sensitive at compared to the 20 or so strains I run. Maybe I have a dud lol. A wee bit to much N and she'll shut it down where other strains keep on rollin.

When she's good she's great, when she's bad she's still pretty damn good. Just alot less of her. Ive had runs from 16z to 42z per light/4x4. Thats finicky!

I'm in the finicky corner and I've run her plenty of times. She is quite sensitive at compared to the 20 or so strains I run. Maybe I have a dud lol. A wee bit to much N and she'll shut it down where other strains keep on rollin.

When she's good she's great, when she's bad she's still pretty damn good. Just alot less of her. Ive had runs from 16z to 42z per light/4x4. Thats finicky!

I can relate to this for sure last run was pitiful compared to all my others but quality was still great...

Maybe I got a dud too can you guys visually verify for me
Lolz!

bobblehead

Veteran

No brah, that means you have the legit real deal triple verified original pre-cup gg4. :biglaugh:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran

42 zips!!! I need a backiotomy just thinkin bout that weight.

Damn you!!!! Saw your name an now I want taco's

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Not sure whether or not your serious third....

Side note:

My kids are helping me bake a cake a couple days ago...

I turn and tweak my back. I say " ahh my back!....."

My 6 yr old turns to my 4yr old and says "the doctor says daddy needs a backiotomy...." Like that's just a fact. :bigeye:

Guess I quote that too much. :biglaugh:

TPFTFW

Veteran
42z per light/4x4

Dude... How.

Teach me your ways.. Is that the most you've ever pulled?

My record is 32z.

Bare bulb, no light cooled reflectors..? Gavitas? Feeding them liquid gold and the blood of virgins? Any rituals I need to know.. ? I already do the one that involves reading the script from "the view" episode 342 where Rosie odonnel comes on.. Then I de feather a live chicken and feed it lobster bisque.. There's more but ya know.. Shit gets deep

A

acridlab

My last nug, dammit...
picture.php
:)

A

acridlab

N good tasten too :)
J.w n marrdog need a noble peace prize or some shit for this right here

HillBilly1

Veteran
Glue or not the glue that is the question

Hahahahahahaha. Funniest guy I know lol anyways
DHN GG#4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 13

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Dude... How.

My record is 32z.

Bare bulb, no light cooled reflectors..? Gavitas? Feeding them liquid gold and the blood of virgins? Any rituals I need to know.. ? I already do the one that involves reading the script from "the view" episode 342 where Rosie odonnel comes on.. Then I de feather a live chicken and feed it lobster bisque.. There's more but ya know.. Shit gets deep

You are missing the hippy tears. Ask Bobblehead how to get them.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one I have in a 20g smart should yield large. 60 day veg,Topped 5x trained to grow bushy instead of tall. I did one in a much smaller square pot with a 87 day veg she gave up 13.8oz. I want to see if the larger pot makes up for a shorter veg time.

TheOutlawTree

Dude... How.

My record is 32z.

Once you have dialed in your environment and plants are healthy its all about your canopy...Not sure if you have ever done a SOG 12/12 from clone but that's how your canopy should look- Big cola's lined up like corn. They should be right next to eachother if you want to maximize yield.

And Gavita DE's vs Standard HPS bulbs is like comparing apples to oranges. Gavita's cover up to a 6x6 foot print if 3-4 ft from canopy while your standard 1000w HPS bulb does 4x4.

If your not rocking Co2 or gavita's and their 6x6 footprint....your missing out on as much as 50% yield per light. Most people have limited spaces but if were talking commercial...switch to Gavita.

TPFTFW

Veteran
I appreciate the reply, and the info.. But as far as canopy goes.. Ik how to get it done..

picture.php

I've always been against Co2.. IME it makes buds more... "Beastery" but maybe that's just because I've never given it a real chance and most the growers ik in real life (managed a hydro store) are not running the same level of genetics as myself.. So those observations could just be due to locals growing shit genes..

I've been considering it heavily as its too cold right now for me to take in fresh air from outside.. Which is what I normally do.. But even then it wouldn't be over 800 ppm

I've also been heavily considering the switch to gavita DE.. I only run 4k now with HPS but I've seen enough awesome results with a 600 DE compared to a 1k HPS that they both can yield the same results.. Only I can have 6 of one vs 4 of the other.. With the same wattage just more yield.

Hmm..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
42 zips!!! I need a backiotomy just thinkin bout that weight.

Damn you!!!! Saw your name an now I want taco's

Not sure whether or not your serious third....

Side note:

My kids are helping me bake a cake a couple days ago...

I turn and tweak my back. I say " ahh my back!....."

My 6 yr old turns to my 4yr old and says "the doctor says daddy needs a backiotomy...." Like that's just a fact. :bigeye:

Guess I quote that too much. :biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbDaBoxhKWA

"Spinal!" haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.