What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Can't wait to see plant shots of GG#5! If anyone deserves another winning strain it's you J.W and marrdogg! My hats off fellas!

pappy masonjar

Veteran
The 91 joe had was a Sour x OG , he got the real 91 from Nspecta later on down the line when he also got re upped with the Chemdog 4...The 91 was scored originally from SkunkVA via ShaBud ...

Well whatever the JB Chem 91 is.. ill say it must be DANK.
I grew out Bodhis Fuzz (JB Chem91 x appy), and it was straight up burnt rubber, skunk, chem funk.

Yeh I used a 6in maxfan pro, plastic with 3 speeds, on 12/12 w lights. So managed to get the day time temps lower than night. Results were so brilliant we had to raise prices a bit, to differentiate from an ordinary cycle. Considering an armored car for my next vehicle homies

Smoke report?;p

---
GG4 x C91 s1 male #1. smells/tastes like lime sherbet with a slight gg4 backend. not super loud. terrible yield. not a keeper.
picture.php

#2. this one is a nice mix of both parents. both in looks and taste. Im not sure if its a keeper yet. it just finishing drying. but it has potential.
picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
Hey marr, you still doin that pantyhose/ diy airpot thing? woundering how thats working for ya... Got a whole mix of smartpots and regular nursery/square plastic pots, thinking it would be cheaper for me to just use up the regular pots rather than going out and buying more smartpots

don't think he is, his ole lady really got pissed about all her panty hose disappearing .

gh0st9

Veteran
And thats why I'm not married kids. Ain't no lady to beat my ass over stockings, well no lady to have any stockings either soooooo.....

marrdogg

Veteran
Hey marr, you still doin that pantyhose/ diy airpot thing? woundering how thats working for ya... Got a whole mix of smartpots and regular nursery/square plastic pots, thinking it would be cheaper for me to just use up the regular pots rather than going out and buying more smartpots

Naw, people started looking at me funny from all the pantyhose I bought. Male cashiers being extra friendly and the like, had to leave that shit alone was tarnishing my image.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Naw, people started looking at me funny from all the pantyhose I bought. Male cashiers being extra friendly and the like, had to leave that shit alone was tarnishing my image.

that's some real right there lol, I always get my girl to grab pantyhose for me when I'm gonna brew some ACT or something...at least where you guys area at a grown man buying pantyhose is the norm

CCfromTCC

Possible dudd???

Edit: after looking at others glue veg pix now i feel like it looks normal,lol
Starting flowering tonight, ill know for sure soon enough...

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
Had a run of Glue and Cookies that I had to pull at 4.5 weeks( not my choice, my hand was forced. So far I blasted a lb. of the dried material. So I took 12 grams of finished BHO, and decarbed it to make some chocolates. These bad boys are seriously strong. The batch made 44 pieces of chocolate.

I licked the spoon and bowl after I got done transferring the choc. into the molds. FUBAR'd from 9 p.m. last night until about 11 am. this morning. From left to right is a skull chocolate, pumpkin chocolate, and pot leaf chocolate.
View Image
View Image
too funny...the last brownies i made i licked the bowl...felt it hard for 2 days...Nice candy there DoubleTriple...lol DJXX

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
GG#5 More vigorous than #4 out grows her. More chem/diesel funk no chocolate or coffee undertones just funk. Wouldn't recommend topping as she gets extremely wide and branchy. Overall a very good yeilder with good potency. Not very good at describing things but definitely a keeper in my garden.[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59759&pictureid=1402121&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

I wanna stick my dick in it....or I want it to stick it's dick in me, lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.