What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrdogg

Veteran
Yeah my pic taking skills are totally and utterly bullshit but it is what it is! Those little nuggs are still in process of drying.PEACE!

gh0st9

Veteran
Nevermind your pic skills marrdogg, it looks good enough for me man...

Straight flame.. Looks like the bud structure is a bit different too?

marrdogg

Veteran
Got another keeper from the elmers glue#1. But I don't believe it is the same cut that others on here are running. PEACE!

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
The glue was right next to my 6" intake pulling in winter air

Yeh I used a 6in maxfan pro, plastic with 3 speeds, on 12/12 w lights. So managed to get the day time temps lower than night. Results were so brilliant we had to raise prices a bit, to differentiate from an ordinary cycle. Considering an armored car for my next vehicle homies

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks & sounds amazing Marr :tiphat:
hats off to you for continuing the glue lineage :biggrin:
we all know what a slouch that JW characture can be :nanana:

:laughing:

marrdogg

Veteran
interesting to see that one mardog looks dank.
thanks. im about to run some karma biker v2.0 x gg4

The biker would never do right for me the one I put in flower didn't do well at all. But the little bullshit I did get I liked so much that I'm trying to reveg it. It's still being stubborn with me so wish me luck!

gh0st9

Veteran
Hey marr, you still doin that pantyhose/ diy airpot thing? woundering how thats working for ya... Got a whole mix of smartpots and regular nursery/square plastic pots, thinking it would be cheaper for me to just use up the regular pots rather than going out and buying more smartpots

Mikenite69

Veteran
Finally!

Finally!

Finally able to flip a glue she is nice and happy and still stretching.

GG#4
picture.php

Glues cousin Cory stardawg
picture.php

And glues grandma sour dub! Can't wait to run it!
picture.php

Be back later on with later flowering pics as she comes along. Finally working the kinks out growing in this new house and environment...

gh0st9

Veteran
AJ I'm moving away from pots in general... Don;t wanna buy more pots at 2-2.50 a peice if im transitioning towards beds..

Grizz

Veteran
GG#5 More vigorous than #4 out grows her. More chem/diesel funk no chocolate or coffee undertones just funk. Wouldn't recommend topping as she gets extremely wide and branchy. Overall a very good yeilder with good potency. Not very good at describing things but definitely a keeper in my garden.[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59759&pictureid=1402121&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

i recommend topping if your doing scroggs, she spreads just like gg4. I have 2 gg5 and one gg4 vegging, there about 32 inches and you really have to have a keen eye to tell them apart. my security setting wont let me upload pic's and I cant figure out how to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.