What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If in fact they aren't 100% sure then why the fuck are they promoting the shit out of it with banners and all? Jesus these clone suppliers never cease to amaze me with their bullshit

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I was hoping JW could give me an idea if the cut I got is legit, it's got a mutation where the fans get a weird curve on some, and the blades overlap on other fans. I swear I've seen someone bring it up in this thread some hundreds of pages ago but can't remember for sure. Genotype A2 was giving them out free to the first however many custos so I stood my happy ass in line for one. Huel Perkins said their sfv is legit, and I know their tonic comes from him

Genotype runs a good ship. If they say it's the Glue, it's the glue. And big up to them for giving it out free of charge.

well I sent the email from joesy whales, told them from the pic's they posted it dident look like the glue, told them if they wanted it verified they could get a cut from me, also told them they could reach me on icmag or my gorilla glue strains email, if they are a ligit clone supplyer seems they would jump on the chance to have a endorsed cut,

My best guess is they have sold a ton of fake cuts and to have dubbed a fake could have some major blow back issues arise.. So maybe they just keep selling the fake to avoid problems and their customers might not ever catch on...IMHO it is close to impossible to confuse gg4 with anything else to to the calyx formations and terpene profile I may be wrong but I smell bullshit not dogshit lolz

Grizz

Veteran
hell they may have the real deal I don't know, but if I was running the place and the breeder of a strain contacted me with doubt I would be all over his ass getting a endorsed cut. like Joe said maybe there just waiting for the letter. lawyers are some slow mofo's. this trade mark stuff is taking way to long.

If dhn is selling a fake, considering how many clones they sell... Get ready for a wave of fake gg4 to hit the market soon...this is exactly how true origins of a strain get muddied.

hell they may have the real deal I don't know, but if I was running the place and the breeder of a strain contacted me with doubt I would be all over his ass getting a endorsed cut. like Joe said maybe there just waiting for the letter. lawyers are some slow mofo's. this trade mark stuff is taking way to long.

Maybe they do but your name is all over their propaganda so it's strange they aren't being responsive...they said they can't keep up with demand and are working to get more clones on the shelf? That's fucked up when they aren't sure what they're selling and making bank on??
I've personally been burned by enough clone suppliers ie disease pests fake cuts that I'm pretty hostile toward these leeches... And here you are offering up your golden goose to help them get on track! Jim Morrison said it best " people are strange" lolz

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

I betcha they are ass deep in getting 100K clones to market as the 2015 outdoor people start buying their starts.

probably in July they will be looking to verify their glue...:biggrin:

MelloYello

hell they may have the real deal I don't know, but if I was running the place and the breeder of a strain contacted me with doubt I would be all over his ass getting a endorsed cut. like Joe said maybe there just waiting for the letter. lawyers are some slow mofo's. this trade mark stuff is taking way to long.[/quot

Think there will be any problems from the actual "The Gorilla Glue Company"

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Us here in Michigan too...too bad our government is already letting nestle bottle and sell water out of the great lakes to china...but they wont let a michgian company do it.

anybody run the glue for BHO? how is the end product? shatter slabs or budder?

Comes out great every time. Last blast was 82% THC and nearly 5% terps by weight, 0PPM RST.

picture.php

vapeking

But could I get a good or similar pheno? Sorry just new to poopin beans, always had access to clones, but decided to start experimenting. Grabbed a bunch of gear at the cup. Last year got a lot too and found some keepers.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Peoples business practices often have me questioning human intelligence. I guess because i surround myself with like minded individuals this type uh shit confuses me, not used to seeing it.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Dhn has lawyers to. They don't wanna deal with a patent. They want doubt...they want josey to say...nah doesn't look like the real deal. That relieves responsibility.

Look close josey. Looks real to me. Are you sure bro???

Your lawyers need to ask for a dna test. Maury needs to say you are the father...ka ching. They ain't gonna admit it on their own

vapeking

Would the seeds I grabbed be feminized? Should of asked more questions,but i was baked and it was super crowded, so I grabbed em!

sgbfcoop

If dhn is selling a fake, considering how many clones they sell... Get ready for a wave of fake gg4 to hit the market soon...this is exactly how true origins of a strain get muddied.

For real. I would be willing to drive up there if it was legit from LA since I can't find it here.

if they won't work with the breeder red flag and prevented huge wasted trip

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doesn't look real to me either to much leaf. GG#4 is a high calyx to leaf ratio plant. . It is just a pic cant be 100% sure.

DHN gg#4 pic

gg4-775x900.jpg

If there from gg#4 then yes. S1 are fem seeds

George

The same thing would happen here in California and in every other state that wants to have full legalization in comes crooked uncle Sam out goes all the medical laws that were created to really protect the people, they would raid medical grows big and small, say some bull like not proper state license or need to put up some crazy amount of money to continue to grow need a bunch of assets to get llicensed.no New state license go to jail is what would happen in cali they would raid everybody in sweeps all over so cal it would be a nightmare for small timers who would not gave the $ to pay attorneys. Its just a different take on there war on drugs to keep locking people up for growing high grade flowers, and making room for big companies that already work with the gov. room to move in and to take over. Vote no things are fine how it is except for the over priced dispensaries

Bless!

agreed. id rather see 50 state medical than full blown legalization

Status
Not open for further replies.