What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I was hoping JW could give me an idea if the cut I got is legit, it's got a mutation where the fans get a weird curve on some, and the blades overlap on other fans. I swear I've seen someone bring it up in this thread some hundreds of pages ago but can't remember for sure. Genotype A2 was giving them out free to the first however many custos so I stood my happy ass in line for one. Huel Perkins said their sfv is legit, and I know their tonic comes from him

were you the guy standing behind my partner and I in line? we got your number if you remember. if thats you...is that you?.....are you, you? who am I?

Yup that was me

OgRastaman

Dhn has lawyers to. They don't wanna deal with a patent. They want doubt...they want josey to say...nah doesn't look like the real deal. That relieves responsibility.

Look close josey. Looks real to me. Are you sure bro???

Your lawyers need to ask for a dna test. Maury needs to say you are the father...ka ching. They ain't gonna admit it on their own

Yup JW get your attorney up there ass they shouldn't be selling a well known hand me down strain like the Gg#4 it should stay out of the hands of the clone dispensary the last thing any attorney wants to fight in court is a patent!

There is enough trees for everyone BLESS!

OgRastaman

To tell the truth if they are passing out fake then they are tryin to destroy the glues rep. and turn off New growers to the strain and turn patients away from the flowers Either way it's weak sauce!

Last edited:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
agreed. id rather see 50 state medical than full blown legalization

Maybe legalization will be the tipping point for everything? Hopefully it goes proper and the plant isn't turned into a product but I was thinking upon legalization, the Governments intervention and taxes will start to piss more people off and wake them up to the whole picture.

Hopefully sparking the much needed revolution.

America was founded over a 3% Tea Tax... What the fuck happen to the people of this great nation?

GG#4 is such a well rounded Flower. The terps are all over the place. I get cool feeling hits, I'll get caramel butter hits, cocao coffee hits, and diesel hits... Some times that shits too good, has me staring at it LOL I like how sticky the resin is too, very oily trichs, potent stuff too.

Only problem I have with GG#4 is the spaghetti strength branches :D and the fucking midnight munchies. I used to smoke GG#4 exclusively before bed, but I was waking up every night at like 4am and wandering to the kitchen, most of hte time i'll drink some water, but I ate a few spoons of ice cream one night and realized I need some more indica influence keep me down thru the whole night.

Whats everyones favorite Harvest day? Really digging day 65-68.

Thanks again Josey Wales. You did the community a great deed and I really appreciate the good vibes you sent your girl off with.

Blessings and good vibes stoners

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wish they would just decriminalize, release prisonners and maybe make it an infraction. Legalization= commercialization. its already happening anyway tho. I asked the club how much they pay for extracts, they said they only buy from "name brand", i was like huh? They said "you know, cannabis cup winners and large established companies".....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^now clubs are also saying they only buy if its sacked up by the .5g, labeled and with a ppm residual test. can't really complain about the test part, but fuck sitting for hours gramming up bags like I'm in a crackhouse lol.

DHN is not to be trusted, i already warned red flag of them a long time again. they couldn't even get a real fucking BLUE DREAM cut. seriously its the easiest cut to find and their blue dream was some watered down bullshit and not the real thing. their chem4 cuts had some kind of fusarium or wilt and half died within days. and that picture of GG4 isn't even remotely close, looks like royal or a cut out of Socal called pure kush i grew a while back.

dabking

I haven't been happy with the cuts I've gotten from dhn. The white is the only one I would like to have again. My Skywalker og had pm in veg while nothing else had it. It's been tossed.

jw23ck11

Veteran
Doesn't look real to me either to much leaf. GG#4 is a high calyx to leaf ratio plant. . It is just a pic cant be 100% sure.

DHN gg#4 pic

View Image

If there from gg#4 then yes. S1 are fem seeds

Seems close....lol
picture.php

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Calm down guys, that DHN Glue is DEFINITELY legit. HA (that was sarcasm.)

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.