What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw23ck11

Veteran
No, sorry I was being sarcastic because the pics PF posted of dhn do not look like gg4. I got my gg4 in Michigan. And dhn in Michigan stands for Dark Horse Nation! Lol

7' glues on their 21st birthday! :party:
picture.php

MelloYello

Lol.... no. It was a joke. Thats my picture of real GG4 verse the DHN picture which is VERY clearly not GG4.

Good, my instincts said it was a joke....the HA was the first clue, your other posts were the second.

I didn't go there for gg4, just picked up some clones for spring crop and a couple of The White, Fire OG and GSC to reverse and make some seeds.

Wasn't going to get more than 3.

Glad I didn't waste the space.

Thanx

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feel spoiled smoking the glue right now :joint:

Seems like she's being held tight here in socal.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got legs on my clones. FINALLY!!!!!!!
It was definitely the temps. No doubt about it.

highbrid

I got a few DHN cuts of what they put a label on as gg#4, and from what I read a few pages back on how fast and vigorous of a plant she is this is not it. Not by a long shot. DHN's cut is super slow in veg (like a purple) and they should not be selling it to patients as JW's work, good herb at the end of flower or not. And at 18 bucks a pop ......I want my dam money back. I'd rather just not have it and grow some of the verified cuts than to get cheated. I remember being in line at blue sky 4 in the morning for purps at $20 a pop....now imagine they were fake cuts....dam.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I got a few DHN cuts of what they put a label on as gg#4, and from what I read a few pages back on how fast and vigorous of a plant she is this is not it. Not by a long shot. DHN's cut is super slow in veg (like a purple) and they should not be selling it to patients as JW's work, good herb at the end of flower or not. And at 18 bucks a pop ......I want my dam money back. I'd rather just not have it and grow some of the verified cuts than to get cheated. I remember being in line at blue sky 4 in the morning for purps at $20 a pop....now imagine they were fake cuts....dam.

That's highway robbery. DHN should be ashamed. And the real GG4 is vigorous as shit. In the 30 day veg I run, she gets to 30" - 40" high. She grows at over an inch a day in veg and probably doubles that the first two weeks of flower. Its the fastest vegging plant I think I've ever had.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
She's the most vigorous Girl in my garden atm, she filled out a beer cup of coco with roots in a week. The sfv that's been in a solo cup thre times as long doesn't have half the root mass

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I remember being in line at blue sky 4 in the morning for purps at $20 a pop....now imagine they were fake cuts....dam.

Those were the days! takin trips to the bay dumbass early and lining up to get some purple kush! But that purple kush was fire tho.

edit:last time i went to the dhn supplier in sac they were lined up an hour and a half before opening for cuts. more people were talking about blue dream than anything tho.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Made some Glue dry sift earlier. Been drooling over at mendo420's thread and just couldn't help myself.......
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.