What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That pic for sure looks more like skunk va than the other pics I saw..after following a thread by cob on another sight I started thinking I had the wrong cut because his looked so good and mine looked like..well..skunk va...and I thought he said he got it from Joe b..maybe he has both..sva isn't hard to get...

Most definitely. Im all about having the correct info.
I didnt know cob got his cut from JB. that does make it confusing.
I always wanna know the correct lineage. not cause i plan on selling seeds.. but just cause im a weed nerd.
I bought Bodhi's The Fuzz (Chem 91 JB cut x appy) thinking it was the skunk va cut used. Then bodhi told me it was the JB cut.
At first i was disappointed, but let me tell you, that JB cut must be amazing and related to other chems somehow, cause the Fuzz was straight chemmy, burnt rubber, skunky, gas.
(fwiw, Bodhi told me that the Skunk Va cut is more like OG smoke, and the JB cut is like a funky ass Sour D.)

But...I gotta say, cob's cut sure looks a lot more like Skunk Va's cut than JB's cut.

Cobcoop's picture of his Chem 91 (the one that Swerve stole. lol
View Image

Skunk Va's picture of his Chem 91
View Image

View Image

Joe B's picture of his Chem 91 cut
View Image

View Image

zamzia

Veteran
Wouldn't that be a site to see. Some type of Rig out in the ocean that has a retractable deck with sub lighting under deck for when you lower it with a desalination water treatment plant. You could then transport to any country. This would not be cheap but def doable.

OMG! Mega idea!! Let's get on this!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
lol i know most of the country wants CA to break off into the ocean, with our stupid gun control laws and plastic bag bans.

we actually have alot of water up north, its the damn southerners that keep draining our reservoirs! hopefully they build a pipe from CO or Minnesota to supply thirsty SoCal and we can keep our sierra snowpack.

state of jefferson up in my neck of the woods.

We like our water just fine. :moon: Every summer we've got fire bans and fingers crossed for no big ass forest fires.

JointOperation

i thought until federally legal.. they cant ship ANYTHING out of state.

if Colorado ends up supplying out of state.. im sure someone will rob that truck. for all that concentrate.. loll.

if these dudes can rob 4 million in gold going from florida to mass.. they will take an entire shipment of concentrate no problem..

CCfromTCC

Like someone else who posted in this thread , i have a glue mom that stopped being stretchy and started to grow bushy with tight nodes, so now i have a "normal" growing glue and a tight bushy one. Ill be flowering out both moms shortly to see what's up, cause honestly im starting to think i mislabeled a clone somewhere:dunno:

NEGT1

Terratech (from ca) is in the works to be one of the 5 NY suppliers. The thing is, it's not like there's an open application to become one of the 5 (even with 250k backing). One has to be able to get a hold of cuomo and those at the top making the executive decisions.

the CCact is pretty odd but if they allow rec and open up flower consumption, ect then it would, in retrospect, make a little more sense. I tend to believe cuomo's happy getting in with medical $ first, in turn allowing pharma in, and then opening up rec.

and this is the gg4 thread...i'll be done.

HUGE

Veteran
Like someone else who posted in this thread , i have a glue mom that stopped being stretchy and started to grow bushy with tight nodes, so now i have a "normal" growing glue and a tight bushy one. Ill be flowering out both moms shortly to see what's up, cause honestly im starting to think i mislabeled a clone somewhere:dunno:

I cloned from a bushy one and it reverted back to normal

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
lol i know most of the country wants CA to break off into the ocean, with our stupid gun control laws and plastic bag bans.

we actually have alot of water up north, its the damn southerners that keep draining our reservoirs! hopefully they build a pipe from CO or Minnesota to supply thirsty SoCal and we can keep our sierra snowpack.

state of jefferson up in my neck of the woods.

really it's the farms in central CA that are using so much of the water. almond farms alone are responsible for using 10% of all of CA water. the central valley has always been a desert, a long time before it was ever agricultural land...and the farms are largely responsible for depleting our water reserves, naturally though, as a population must produce food in order to eat.

Ca grows 1/3 of the nations vegetables, and 2/3 of the countries fruit and nuts...so basically all of nor cals water is used for 1/2 of the nations non-meat diet....it is not a "so cal taking nor cal's water" issue. our state is built on agriculture, all the way from the imperial valley(which I believe draws its water from the Colorado river, could be wrong) to the entire region between the 5 and 99 all the way up to nearly Oregon. CA agriculture is responsible for using 40% of all of the states water, and another 50% is used for "environmental flows" only 10% of CA's water is used by urban population.

you would think the real solution would be to displace some of Oregon's rainfall(that they charge you to "dispose" of)...aquaduct it into norcal, and keep one of the nations largest food producing regions in a productive environment.

there are so many regulations on water usage down here it's not even funny, if you get caught washing your car without a hose nozzle on the end your getting a ticket. the LA area has had a huge turnover into "desert landscaping" as well...general personal use of water is not what is putting us in this situation.

basically if you want to blame anyone, blame the farms, anyone that eats fruits, nuts, and veggies, and all the politics of water control that are inherently tied into CA agriculture....

it's not my fault that nor cal reservoirs are low, I have a desert landscape and I shut the water off when im brushing my teeth and shaving lol

maybe what makes the most sense would be to relocate all 25.3 million acres of CA farmland to a location that better suits the production of nearly half the countries non-meat food supply

Grizz

Veteran
really it's the farms in central CA that are using so much of the water. almond farms alone are responsible for using 10% of all of CA water. the central valley has always been a desert, a long time before it was ever agricultural land...and the farms are largely responsible for depleting our water reserves, naturally though, as a population must produce food in order to eat.

Ca grows 1/3 of the nations vegetables, and 2/3 of the countries fruit and nuts...so basically all of nor cals water is used for 1/2 of the nations non-meat diet....it is not a "so cal taking nor cal's water" issue. our state is built on agriculture, all the way from the imperial valley(which I believe draws its water from the Colorado river, could be wrong) to the entire region between the 5 and 99 all the way up to nearly Oregon. CA agriculture is responsible for using 40% of all of the states water, and another 50% is used for "environmental flows" only 10% of CA's water is used by urban population.

you would think the real solution would be to displace some of Oregon's rainfall(that they charge you to "dispose" of)...aquaduct it into norcal, and keep one of the nations largest food producing regions in a productive environment.

there are so many regulations on water usage down here it's not even funny, if you get caught washing your car without a hose nozzle on the end your getting a ticket. the LA area has had a huge turnover into "desert landscaping" as well...general personal use of water is not what is putting us in this situation.

basically if you want to blame anyone, blame the farms, anyone that eats fruits, nuts, and veggies, and all the politics of water control that are inherently tied into CA agriculture....

it's not my fault that nor cal reservoirs are low, I have a desert landscape and I shut the water off when im brushing my teeth and shaving lol

maybe what makes the most sense would be to relocate all 25.3 million acres of CA farmland to a location that better suits the production of nearly half the countries non-meat food supply

did you say most of the people there are fruity and nuts ? lol. also the farms there rely on water from lake mead and that bitch is so low las vegas had to drop the supply pump lower so we can get water, it aint looking good for desert dwellers in the future..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plenty of water over here on the east coast !!! fresh water lakes everywhere :biggrin:
the bass & trout fishing is phenominal !!! :dance013:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
isn't powell still about average water level? when I lived in LV I remember that was one of the big issues, lake powell had more water rights to the Colorado's flow and they kept increasing volume while mead was quickly drying up...it's all jacked up, we need to dam up the Colorado completely before it crosses into mexico and turns into a giant sewer, and utilize all of the water for the southwest region, including supplementing central valley & imperial valley agriculture...after all we all gotta eat!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran

Pretty sure we Minnesotans intend on keeping our water, thanks... :tiphat:
Shits going to be worth more than gold, we're sit'n on the mother load !

:2cents:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Pretty sure we Minnesotans intend on keeping our water, thanks... :tiphat:
Shits going to be worth more than gold, we're sit'n on the mother load !

:2cents:

Easy killer

Y'all may have 10,000..

..but ours are GRRRRREAT!

Tony-the-Tiger-e1303313031680.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
& they're only gonna get heavier Tony :bigeye:
now ya see why most use the second net lol

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah after the net last time I wanted to see what she would do If I let her grow up and well... Less veg, just as big and she hit the lights then flopped over... lol.... The little ones are alright with my little safety string, the big girl laughed at me lol...

As some of you know my last run with the big pot ended early due to my woman freakin out and gong psychotic... :)

How much weight do you guys think is added from week 7-8 and then 8-9? % wise roughly.
Excited to be able to run her to the end this time...

about 22 zips or so I think from the big pot last time at 50 day security scare freak out chop... lol

That one in the back left is my sleeper, stacking so fat! Gonna pop a bunch of ibuprofen tomorrow as a last resort and try to tie her up.
Fuckin doctors will throw scripts at me for vics and shit but wont give me a valium that would loosen me right up to save my life... fucked up world.
I got some sour bubble coming soon thank god...

Status
Not open for further replies.