What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raydiator

picture.php

picture.php

:dance013: such a killer strain Joesy she came to me over the new year She is def in my top five a time smokes

Grizz

Veteran
well I emailed dark heart 3 days ago, no reply back. guess they don't care if there gg4 cut is real or not real.

redlaser

Veteran
well I emailed dark heart 3 days ago, no reply back. guess they don't care if there gg4 cut is real or not real.

Are you offering to verify it? You would think that would be something they would be interested in. But then again how could they verify you as JW?

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I was hoping JW could give me an idea if the cut I got is legit, it's got a mutation where the fans get a weird curve on some, and the blades overlap on other fans. I swear I've seen someone bring it up in this thread some hundreds of pages ago but can't remember for sure. Genotype A2 was giving them out free to the first however many custos so I stood my happy ass in line for one. Huel Perkins said their sfv is legit, and I know their tonic comes from him

Strange that dhn has a whole write up about gg4 claiming they don't know for sure if what they have is legit yet are non responsive when contacted by the man himself... idk but something seems a little fishy?

Are you offering to verify it? You would think that would be something they would be interested in. But then again how could they verify you as JW?

Who goes around faking to be someone they aren't so they can verify cuts for people...don't really get the last sentence in your posting?

Grizz

Veteran
well I sent the email from joesy whales, told them from the pic's they posted it dident look like the glue, told them if they wanted it verified they could get a cut from me, also told them they could reach me on icmag or my gorilla glue strains email, if they are a ligit clone supplyer seems they would jump on the chance to have a endorsed cut,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts