What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL. I've lived in some pretty bad states...

Bad enough I never stuck my head out the rabbit hole to even know what the prices were...

dank.Frank

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty sure RB-26 takes his at 58 days and gets 30% test results?? I take mine at 65 days that includes fade time.

whats the going rate in states that have the worst penalties like Florida/LA?
I get 4 but if they want GG#4 that brings 42 these days. Ya know, the brutha down fund :D

onavelzy

Veteran
My thoughts on the legalization matter: I'm voting an outright NO on anything in California that doesn't mandate the IMMEDIATE RELEASE of all Cannabis prisoners. Possession for sale, possession, cultivation, anyone with these charges will be FREE before I will give my consent for one fucking nickel bag of taxes. I say FUCK 2016 legalization/regulation in CA.

I respect pretty much everything i've read from OGK in a bunch of different threads. I respect his position here too but I'm going to disagree with this.

Voting against any legalization proposition that does not also include an amnesty provision means you are voting to continue those unjust laws you and I oppose. As long as possession and distribution remain illegal, there will never be a large scale reduction in sentences or amnesty. So all those people with 20 to life sentences for possession will continue to sit in their federal cells.

Little victories work. Help win the battles we can and move forward with changing public perceptions and predjudices from there.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back to the test results.

hightimes published 24.7% being the highest LEGITIMATE test in 2014.

so now we are really clearing 30%?

can someone clear this up for me, im out of the loop on test results on this thread.

RB-26 has posted his test results in this thread a few times. His Chiquita Banana also tested at 30%..If you look im sure you can find it. Cant tell ya anything other that that.

http://sclabs.com/sample-detail.html?id=94560
http://sclabs.com/sample-detail.html?id=94563

Grizz

Veteran

Bad enough I never stuck my head out the rabbit hole to even know what the prices were...

dank.Frank
good thing you dident, someone would have mistaken you for a praire dog and shot you:biggrin:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran

dank.Frank

lol I was out in Oklahoma a couple weeks ago to visit some fam. I was like nah, I'm not taking a thing with me...gotta go through az new mexico and texas to get there...screw that! last time I drove the I-40 I got pulled over twice in every state(speeding and I was like 18)...wasn't even going to take the risk.

I did burn down a doobie of some shwag while I was out there(wasn't really brick but smelled like brick, was seeded and dark green like brick...just not compressed...it was like very low grade mids at best lol) my aunt was stoked on it and tbh I got a nice buzz from it(holding hits in for days lol) but it was not good at all, was cool to burn one with my aunt though... I also took a doob with me back to my grandparents place across town, I kept that thing in my hand the whole drive ready to eat a shwag salad at a moments notice! next time I go out I'm going to have to send myself a care package before hand lol

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My thoughts on the legalization matter: I'm voting an outright NO on anything in California that doesn't mandate the IMMEDIATE RELEASE of all Cannabis prisoners. Possession for sale, possession, cultivation, anyone with these charges will be FREE before I will give my consent for one fucking nickel bag of taxes. I say FUCK 2016 legalization/regulation in CA.

Yeah in WA state recreational pot was made legal by voters and now of course the govt wants to eliminate the medical growers. It is all about govt control and we are the competition.

And I have heard about a guy serving 20 years for selling grow lights.

GG4 looks amazing.

Grizz

Veteran
Yeah in WA state recreational pot was made legal by voters and now of course the govt wants to eliminate the medical growers. It is all about govt control and we are the competition.

And I have heard about a guy serving 20 years for selling grow lights.

GG4 looks amazing.

exactly, as long as the gov can control it all they will legalize . there doing the same thing here in nv, no grow if your within 25 miles of a disp. seems we have to give our rights to grow so they can legalize it so big business and the gov can take over. MONEY TALKS

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Yeah that's true but its up to all of us to say fuck off were not going to stop growing regardless of what the law is.

OgRastaman

Yeah in WA state recreational pot was made legal by voters and now of course the govt wants to eliminate the medical growers. It is all about govt control and we are the competition..

GG4 looks amazing.

The same thing would happen here in California and in every other state that wants to have full legalization in comes crooked uncle Sam out goes all the medical laws that were created to really protect the people, they would raid medical grows big and small, say some bull like not proper state license or need to put up some crazy amount of money to continue to grow need a bunch of assets to get llicensed.no New state license go to jail is what would happen in cali they would raid everybody in sweeps all over so cal it would be a nightmare for small timers who would not gave the $ to pay attorneys. Its just a different take on there war on drugs to keep locking people up for growing high grade flowers, and making room for big companies that already work with the gov. room to move in and to take over. Vote no things are fine how it is except for the over priced dispensaries

Bless!

onavelzy

Veteran
Vote no things are fine how it is except for the over priced dispensaries

Bless!

and except for the folks going to prison for the better parts of their lives. Things are not fine now. Prices may be still high enough to make growing profitable, but things are not fine.

StoneyK

Veteran
Been sayin it , will say it one more time.
WE NEED A UNION! Or a Coop like Sunkist orange growers have.
Its the only way we will be able to combine our voices in a way that will have real impact.

The Sunkist model would actually work perfectly for us in everyway.

OgRastaman

and except for the folks going to prison for the better parts of their lives. Things are not fine now. Prices may be still high enough to make growing profitable, but things are not fine.

For California the med laws are ok imo I can't speak for other states police and all the other officials need to follow the law how it was written in black and white not what they feel like doing at the moment I personally have had multiplied issues with the law and cannabis. And every time my case was dropped with my med script granted I I should have never should have even had to go through the process the end results were I won my case every time. so you ate right they need to stop jailing med patients and those who are caregivers and who really support the med. community that is far from fine do you think that making it legal would mmake this topic better I think that it would make it far more worse than it already is for growers and the med community and the #s of growers and patients who use cannabis will rise dramatically

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
so as far as CO supplying NY ...... not unless they buy the contract first ...... the application fee alone is 250k :yoinks:

250k is nothing for some of the CO mega corps…they have stacked millions of dollars in the last 3-4 years.

united cannabis/ river rock is spending 10 million dollars on a 100k sq ft greenhouse grow right in the emerald triangle, partnered with the native american growers.

there is definately talk of inter state export in the legal rec states. i have heard of it myself, development of a tax stamp program where legal rec states can sell their wares to other med/rec states. they are just waiting for more states to go rec. none of this is "what if"…learned all this from someone who is doing quite good for themselves in CO.

personally, I'm saving and investing almost everything i have into more grow infrastructure so that if it goes legal in CA i can either 1) apply for the license and try to get as many of the homies i know from the black market days integrated or 2) just keep pumping black market until every last state has gone rec/legal. there will still be enough regulation in the newly emerging med states that the black market will still be a viable option. sun grown CA units will be able to undercut all the mega facilities in the east coast that are forced to grow indoors.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wouldn't that be a site to see. Some type of Rig out in the ocean that has a retractable deck with sub lighting under deck for when you lower it with a desalination water treatment plant. You could then transport to any country. This would not be cheap but def doable.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
lol i know most of the country wants CA to break off into the ocean, with our stupid gun control laws and plastic bag bans.

we actually have alot of water up north, its the damn southerners that keep draining our reservoirs! hopefully they build a pipe from CO or Minnesota to supply thirsty SoCal and we can keep our sierra snowpack.

state of jefferson up in my neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts