What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

onavelzy

Veteran
pollen paintballs right into their greenhouses...problem solved.

just need someone to go to like Nebraska or something and collect a couple hundred #'s of hemp pollen lol

doin drive by's like its 1996!

i kinda wonder if that isn't why some of the big pharma grows talk about growing in mega greenhouses rather than outdoors. these days, any old activist/anarchist with a drone and some pollen could seed every outdoor grow within miles, maybe even within counties. drone wars in the ET?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably sooner than that…indoor market is gonna come crashing down even more, the writings on the wall. theres been talks of CO mega farms supplying lots of the herb to NY and NJ legal markets when it happens. rare dankness just posted an article about CO production that predicts indoors falling to 1200 a LB and 350 a LB for sun grown.

pardon if i missed something, but how exactly does one get an S1 male? i remember medman claiming he had an S1 male and people were all over his case calling BS.

Maybe so YES , but if they do its going to have to be made into concentrates . part of the legalizing here is that NO flowers will be consumed . it has to be in a concentrate form , pills oils, wax or whatever .... the only smoking they are going to allow for medical is vaping . stupid if ya ask me , but yeah thats the deal here in good ol'NY ..... fuckin scamming bastards !!! its all a money making scheme for cuomo .
hes taking applications for 5 suppliers & manufactures only ..... contracts will go to the ones that line his pockets the most !!

so as far as CO supplying NY ...... not unless they buy the contract first ...... the application fee alone is 250k :yoinks:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
that's why I'm saying paintballs, they will go right through greenhouse plastic and probably break on impact w/ the plastic...glass not so much.

also careful/controlled release around GH intake etc.

you can bet your ass a little sabotage isn't out of the question when these rich fucks want to try and fuck with the food on my families table...I'm honestly surprised we haven't already seen any instances of this in CO

time to start the commercial cannabis pollination alliance, together we can defeat big-marihuana lmfao

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I remember we were planning on going to IGROW in Oakland, the worlds biggest hydro store that failed almost immediately...

We were going to drop pollen out of the bottom of our pants so it became a dust on the floor. When the employes went to the city sponsored 500k warehouses, the plan was for THEM to track in the sterile hemp pollen from the bottom of their shoes...

IGROW and the people who ran the city sponsored warehouses were the same people...

oceangrownkush

Veteran
My thoughts on the legalization matter: I'm voting an outright NO on anything in California that doesn't mandate the IMMEDIATE RELEASE of all Cannabis prisoners. Possession for sale, possession, cultivation, anyone with these charges will be FREE before I will give my consent for one fucking nickel bag of taxes. I say FUCK 2016 legalization/regulation in CA.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Kinda funny. We have a house we test males at. We keep the pollen inside. I have to admit I've thought about blasting it out the chimney at 1000 cfm mor than once. I only know of a few grows in the area.

Not looking for that kind of karma but it would crack me up. Next sativa run, add a little thai or zamal to every strain in town.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
My thoughts on the legalization matter: I'm voting an outright NO on anything in California that doesn't mandate the IMMEDIATE RELEASE of all Cannabis prisoners. Possession for sale, possession, cultivation, anyone with these charges will be FREE before I will give my consent for one fucking nickel bag of taxes. I say FUCK 2016 legalization/regulation in CA.
Quoted for truth.. Same stance for me in Michigan.. I ain't askin permission from douches who believe bullshit.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Maybe so YES , but if they do its going to have to be made into concentrates . part of the legalizing here is that NO flowers will be consumed . it has to be in a concentrate form , pills oils, wax or whatever .... the only smoking they are going to allow for medical is vaping . stupid if ya ask me , but yeah thats the deal here in good ol'NY ..... fuckin scamming bastards !!! its all a money making scheme for cuomo .
hes taking applications for 5 suppliers & manufactures only ..... contracts will go to the ones that line his pockets the most !!

so as far as CO supplying NY
...... not unless they buy the contract first ...... the application fee alone is 250k :yoinks:

I got to thinking about this in the earlier post -- for that to happen, wouldn't there be a felony committed for each state through which the cannabis passed en route to its final destination?

Transporting contraband across state lines and all? :dunno:

Just seems like we'd have to have a lot more legal framework and protection than exists now. At this point, all of the blessings are coming from each state. We know what that's worth..

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran

I often wonder what they would tell people they are releasing? " Sorry we locked you up and ruined your life for a plant for x number of years but hey look on the bright side You're getting out now right so.... NO hard feelings right??" :biggrin: How does that work? Would that possibly open the state and or individual counties up to lawsuits? I'd be shocked if it didn't in this state.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I often wonder what they would tell people they are releasing? " Sorry we locked you up and ruined your life for a plant for x number of years but hey look on the bright side You're getting out now right so.... NO hard feelings right??" :biggrin: How does that work? Would that possibly open the state and or individual counties up to lawsuits? I'd be shocked if it didn't in this state.

Sounds like an excellent use of the highway robbery style taxes! Hefty payouts from the state for cruel prison sentences

HarvestMoon303

probably sooner than that…indoor market is gonna come crashing down even more, the writings on the wall. theres been talks of CO mega farms supplying lots of the herb to NY and NJ legal markets when it happens. rare dankness just posted an article about CO production that predicts indoors falling to 1200 a LB and 350 a LB for sun grown.
I don't think so. There are dispensaries here that are still buying wholesale, for over $2k/lb of mid-quality. Niche, good-quality is closer to $3k. "Gray market" is selling to out-of-staters for $3500+/lb.

A friend just paid $247 for one ounce in Boulder County, CO (medical).

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Sounds like an excellent use of the highway robbery style taxes! Hefty payouts from the state for cruel prison sentences

why I don't see it happening ....locking people up is big industry letting people out is bad for business without a doubt EVERY leo union some more powerful than others would fight this hard as humanly possible....could cut into those overtime hours leo depends on for those fat paychecks.

CHEFfy

Yeah... sigh... Washington state and not willing to travel to get a better price. 26 is tippity top shelf around here. Like the stuff you need a pass phrase for.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty sure RB-26 takes his at 58 days and gets 30% test results?? I take mine at 65 days that includes fade time.

whats the going rate in states that have the worst penalties like Florida/LA?

Mad Lab

The folks here on the GG4 thread talk of gg4 being a 63 day strain, does the 63 day number include the days required for flushing or is it 63 days PLUS the water flush?

when most growers are listing a flower period they are including the flush.

so 63 days including flush.

of course every grow is different and plants might be best pulled at different times depending on its growth cycle.

Mad Lab

I'm pretty sure RB-26 takes his at 58 days and gets 30% test results?? I take mine at 65 days that includes fade time.

back to the test results.

hightimes published 24.7% being the highest LEGITIMATE test in 2014.

so now we are really clearing 30%?

can someone clear this up for me, im out of the loop on test results on this thread.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
In Georgia top grade is 450. It is called loud.

Recently had some one take some down to Florida and had his porch screened and i think got 250 for one ounce. Don't remember exact number but it was crazy what he had done and still got cash.

He said they are Jonesing for more. Haha wont be till fall when he comes back with more. So glue was a hit in Florida where he went.

Status
Not open for further replies.