What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StudenTeacher

I didn't smoke any glue yesterday at the cup :( I was too much of a wreck by the time I found any and figured I'd better pass. People doing dabs for days, made me feel old, lol. I did grab a cut for the family though!!!

onavelzy

Veteran
just realized that Grateful Meds entry was spelled Guerilla Glue and didn't say #4, so it may be something different

StoneyK

Veteran
Ah shit stoney. I saw you carrying around that shit. I was wondering in my head what was in that. Lol i feel you. Ive been in the convention business a long time and have never seen sooo many half assed business folks in my life and that includes the organizers. When 2/3 of the gate patron are screaming vendors there is something wrong. All i could do was laugh. What do you expect from dabbed out kids. Im not talking shit about anyone in particular just in general. I had a road rager vendor stuck in traffic in front of me. The vendors should be there at 8 am. Stupid

Lmao we got hit by some lady on the way in drove right into the dually...lol
6 super fat teen/moms in 4" cubes....
Finally just took em back to the car got sick of carrying em around. Sucks I would have really liked to help out. Im sure they could have easily gotten 75-100 per. they were topped an had 2 weeks of veg on em.
I coulsnt get in today lost my wallet with my rec in it, tried to just stroll in but security saw me...lol
I was pretty disapponted with the cup too. No benches to sit at unles your a SUPER VIP poorly organized it really kind of sucked this year I hate to say.
Saw some really excellent new products tho that was cool finally a vap pen that gives decwnt tasting vap rips like a nail I almost fell over...lol
Its kinda like paying 60-250 to walk into stoner walmart...lol shit they even got the people on the ends of the isles with samples....hahahahaha
The people who show up make the event fun meeting cool new heads the girls...oh lord them girls...lol
If I had to pay I dont know of id go anymore

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Just wanted to wish good luck to Deezy, Josey, Raskal, OBS, Jack and all other IC family that has skin in tonights contest.
Good Luck fellas! :respect:

just realized that Grateful Meds entry was spelled Guerilla Glue and didn't say #4, so it may be something different

Itd bet its a spelling mistake.
Especially cause the bud looks like gg4..

But the name did get me thinking.. GG4 x Guerilla Gold would be a hell of an outdoor strain.:thinking:

I saw the look in your face that spelled FML. Wish i would have called you out on that. Lol i knew you had something delicious in there besides beer! Sounds good. Ive been looking for a nail like pen myself. Quite a few have ended up in the garbage because they just waste the wax. Only good thing is I think we are lucky here. The selection of stuff is new for the new year. By the time frisco rolls around most of the gear is unavail.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That's to close for it not to be a typo. If they named there strain like that it would be a pretty shitty thing to do IMO

onavelzy

Veteran
That's to close for it not to be a typo. If they named there strain like that it would be a pretty shitty thing to do IMO

Yeah, its close enough that I didn't catch it all until I went back to the video and realized the entries were in alphabeical order but the two GG's weren't next to each other. I wouldn't think a well known place like Grateful Meds would do something like spoofing a name. Be worth clarifying if they place tonight

onavelzy

Veteran
There's an ICMag member named kashkr0p who has a nice sig entry for JW that we could all consider copying and putting in our sigs. it's Joesy's avatar pic with the phrase "Save the Wales", followed by the words Kill all Rats. i asked him if I could copy it and he told me that was fine, that he wanted it available for anyone that wants it.

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
First sign of male flowers on reversed glue...
picture.php

This is 2 1/2 weeks after first spray. The one that got the 1000 ml solution diluted 1:9 is first to show balls, the one that got the 100ml 1.58 and 1.7 mixing instructions still has none but looks quite a bit more damaged from the spray.
Also this is taking place in a greenhouse with limited light compared to a room with 12/12 lights.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I decided to do another Sour Dubb. This one is much older. She has been in veg for 30 days. she is 12+" tall. 2nd application applied. I will do 1 more application tomorrow that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.