What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just use Humic acid much cheaper.

picture.php

sureshot66

Veteran
If I'm reading this correctly...

If you make this 40g per liter concentrated stock solution, how long does it keep? Do you keep it refrigerated?

i make a gallon at a time, i use it every res so it lasts a couple of weeks, doesnt spoil and no refrigeration i just keep it in my control room

i smelled the orange cookies before the cup, nose was amazing but smoke report was mediocre, im still gunna grow it tho

Mr.Sparky

PF have you noticed any ill effects from the reveg of the gg#4? I have a couple of huge reveg plants that I would like to hack some Clones off of? also can I flower the reveg plants and how long should I wait before flowering them out, they are throwing 5blade leafs again?

These were a back up plan When I thought I lost my gg4 clone.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No...... I have done this before.. I took cuts from a plant that was in flower but not as far into it as these last ones where. My gg#4 is just as good as the 1st run 2 years ago.. actually better now that I have her dialed in.

Mine did not show the typical freaky growth. The branches that grew out of the flowers where normal no weird growth was seen.. When they where 30 days into reveg I took 5 cuts. The original reveg plants are long gone. I just put 1 in a 15g smart pot will do a 60 day veg on her.

I don't take cuts from plant s that are not 30 days veg.. If your plant is not growing funky anymore and has had a chance to grow some normal branches you can take cuts from those normal branches.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He didn't know what he had.. I got the info out of him. he was given mislabeled cuts. Instead of saying that he said he had Gorilla Glue not the #4 version. That just makes everyone confused.

Crossed a blue dream kush male to gg4 a while back and here is a female from the line...I also found a nice stud in the blue glue line and crossed it back to the gg4 again...just harvested those seeds a week ago and am looking to find another male and back cross to the gg4 again...as far as this pic of the blue glue it is short stocky and only looks like gg4 as far as color and bud structure but the smell and overall stature isn't gg4 at all.

Surprised you didnt go with glue dream

It was a toss up between the two names... but that plant is pollinated by the blue glue male so maybe I will call the final pick glue dream. my goal is to breed out all of the blue dream kush and hopefully have some gorilla glue phenos to pick from after a couple more gens..

Lol. This idiot at trollitup says the glue in CA. is most likely fake, because he knows the guy that brought it into CA, and everyone that has it. Wtf is wrong with people?

http://www.rollitup.org/t/so-cal-cup-whos-going.856764/page-7

"All I said was that there were 3 confirmed people who have the cut. Obviously I have no idea what people are growing in their garages in LA. Maybe someone has it down there, IDK. But I do know the guy who brought the real #4 cut into California and know exactly who has it.
It's entirely possible that someone else has brought it in from out of state. But if they have I haven't seen it yet. But anyone who got it from a California source does not have the #4 cut."

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Lol. This idiot at trollitup says the glue in CA. is most likely fake, because he knows the guy that brought it into CA, and everyone that has it. Wtf is wrong with people?

http://www.rollitup.org/t/so-cal-cup-whos-going.856764/page-7

"All I said was that there were 3 confirmed people who have the cut. Obviously I have no idea what people are growing in their garages in LA. Maybe someone has it down there, IDK. But I do know the guy who brought the real #4 cut into California and know exactly who has it.
It's entirely possible that someone else has brought it in from out of state. But if they have I haven't seen it yet. But anyone who got it from a California source does not have the #4 cut."

Too funny I live in LA and sourced my verified cut from a source in California and believe me its legit not sure why Dan would post something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts