What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for that pic MO.... I cant get any pollen to drop from the Dub:( This is why im doing another one that bigger and older in hopes that this will solve the no pollen issue from the first plant. I picked off a few hundred balls. I plan to let them dry crush them and try to use that way?...

picture.php

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Beat by off brand OG kush.. Funny. I also couldn't find any IC heads around the tlc booth, can't blame them though they had hungry mouths biting off the corners of tables.

Big ups to TLC / OBS on the Orange Cookies 2nd place, lots of love went into that entry for sure

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Beat by off brand OG kush.. Funny. I also couldn't find any IC heads around the tlc booth, can't blame them though they had hungry mouths biting off the corners of tables.

Big ups to TLC / OBS on the Orange Cookies 2nd place, lots of love went into that entry for sure

The whole crowd at the table and couches, that was us!

I saw a nug of the orange cookies yesterday. it was fire for sure....didn't have a chance to puff on any though

That Orange Cookies is probably some of the best weed ive seen and smelled in years...

ALMOST made me want to smoke some actual weed...

I came out like a bandit 8 packs from OBS, OGRaskal and Exotic Genetics for a total of $400!!

Got to hit 3 Motherships!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My question is, how did they test the topicals in order to vote.... I would have liked to been there to watch the show... heheheh...
"3rd Place – Sextiva Vaginal Sexual Enhancement Oil by Innovative Extractions"

pappy masonjar

Veteran
My question is, how did they test the topicals in order to vote.... I would have liked to been there to watch the show... heheheh...
"3rd Place – Sextiva Vaginal Sexual Enhancement Oil by Innovative Extractions"

I hear the Temple Dragons judging process is extremely secretive..
they like to oil up each others vaginals in private.:yikes:

lots of candle wax involved too. so i hear..

Lyfespan

Well thanx to CrunchBubble looks like I'll be joining the GG4 growers group, even after having my clones sit in the police impound yard, from having car towed from the VIP parking yesterday.

Thanx again KB

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
the oligosaccaride chitosan is water soluble, people use different concentrations and application rates, i use 40g per liter for dilution and apply @ 4ml per gallon
If I'm reading this correctly...

If you make this 40g per liter concentrated stock solution, how long does it keep? Do you keep it refrigerated?

Status
Not open for further replies.