What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Have some shots up in a few days.

Doubt Id call it elite.

As I stated before, it's all the glue and gavitas.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

You can't just come in this thread and make a claim like that and not expect to be scrutinized.

4 lbs per light? Gavitas or not, I call 100% BS.

Not fully dry, not trimmed? Stalks still attached? Something...

How many plants per light? What size pots? Let's hear some details about your methods...

Mad Lab

For anyone who does want to know what my grow looked like.

1000 DE gavitas with a 12 foot ceiling
4x4 tray areas per light, 5x5 finished canopy footprint
9 plants per tray, topped early, vegged for 2 weeks after topped(long for glue for me)
6x6 rockwool blocks with eggshell trays below for open root system
Drain to Waste system, 1.5 gallons per block daily. .5 gallon runoff total daily.
H&G aqua A and B. Calmag. Top Booster. Bud XL. Bud Candy.Drip Clean. MOAB.
3 tier trellis hortanova netting

Def a surprise, but getting 3 units average with a 7.5 foot ceiling with glue and gavitas with slight tacoing and an unideal distance from gavita bulbs.. its not strange to see such an improvement with being able to veg a little longer and raise gavitas to where they should be. I lost maybe 10-20% on the tacoing.

picture.php

only pic i have uploaded of medium setup

Mad Lab

Thanks, its one of my favorite rooms, second to my HPA.

This is the 3lb run medium setup that I finished a week or so ago. But recirculating and no co2.

picture.php

Tardigrade

I'll be at the CANNAFEX / Lord & Sterling Booth. Say hello if you get a second.

I just googled L & S... nice, dude! Gotta love the white collar speedball prepackaged for the Keurig!

Mad Lab, that is a sweet setup. 3 tiered trellis, huh? That does offer a lot of support.

Snype

Veteran

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
These are my two biggest GG#4 s1's. For those of you that grow/have grown her parents, are there any tell tale signs of which parent is expressed in these 2 plants?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
all this talk about og glue kush and girls cookies are masturbation for me.

it's a memetic conditioning for a brain larval circuit that is afraid of the night and the lack of light...

there a lot of good genetic and thinking you have the best of the best is a losing battle against impermanence

I smoke you

Exactly what I was thinkin'. :confused:

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Label them A, B, C - grow them out and then get your labels straight on the cuts from each.

I mean, didn't you get them all to grow anyway?! Then grow them. So much easier than asking people to identify a plant in veg.

Post pics 8wks in flower - THEN ask.

dank.Frank

oh cmon, it's fun.
you know what would make this fun. is a weekly update poll. i love playing "wtf is this". its the whole reason i stayed glued to the unmentionable thread. lol. i like suspenseful drawn out puzzles.
im going with left but i have no clue. im liking dans obs, that actually made me drop that one but they could get mixed up in veg real easy.

speaking of i have a forum that throws a twist like the gg4. it can be confusing at quick glance.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Second run had a little bit of nute problems but seemed to fix after super low feed for a fewdays..soon as these are chopped I'll be in touch Joesy thanks for letting this gem out

Those are some of, if not thee biggest indoor glue colas ive ever seen.
Very nice job Ganja

ahh just rolled up some GG4 from the outdoor harvest, been over 4 months from harvest and its still sticky as fuck! super glue stick on the hands and still retains that awesome mocha sour taste. i almost feel like the open sun tastes better than my indoors…

gonna be at the LA cup this weekend selling some GG4 flowers and seeds of which 100% all donations (minus the cost of booth) will be contributed to the joesy whales lawyer fund, we will be at the TLC/gold coast/archive/franchisegenetics/OGraskal booth, quite the lineup!!

:respect: Good shit Prop. Thats awesome.

Her yesterday AFTER 45 cuts taken. 3 daughters in room to rear took the week off.
Btw, anyone know what generation she is?
From Ogie Oglethorpe at HT Cup. Okay, OG Organics.
(couldn't resist the Slap Shot ref.)

37th. Its pretty east to tell from your picture. Definitely 37th.:tiphat:

Heres a shot of the 91 Gorillas. day 54.
They didnt get very good light in the spots theyre in.. so the nugs are pretty small.

lower on #1 (GG4 dom, but i jokingly call this one the Crippy pheno, cause it throws mostly 3 leafers. 5 blades at the most. must be the crippy.lol)
picture.php

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Fisher15 was telling me about some of his new crosses, said some of them were unreal. He's gonna be down at the Cup this year right?

Anyone got to check out Obsoul's new gear?

Check on IG. Look for TLC collectives and obs' page.
Everything looks so killer its OBSurd.
The sour dubb x alien tech looks insane.
And he just made GG4 x alien tech. Those will be some huge yielding frost bombs.

I have some Big E seedlings i just started.
And some Dago Oranges and a Dreamkiller 91 in flower.
Dago Orange smells incredible. straight oranges.
day 54
picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
These are my two biggest GG#4 s1's. For those of you that grow/have grown her parents, are there any tell tale signs of which parent is expressed in these 2 plants?
View Image
View Image
View Image

Since it's an S1, the 'parents' are one plant crossed back to itself. there will still be variations in the S1 offspring because you are dealing with two sets of ten pairs of chromosome. with meiosis, they will seperate out differently. they will have many of the main characteristics of the parent, but few will be just like the parent. the real variation should come in the F1 cross of a reversed S1 to another S1 sibling

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Since it's an S1, the 'parents' are one plant crossed back to itself. there will still be variations in the S1 offspring because you are dealing with two sets of ten pairs of chromosome. with meiosis, they will seperate out differently. they will have many of the main characteristics of the parent, but few will be just like the parent. the real variation should come in the F1 cross of a reversed S1 to another S1 sibling

To my understanding, when a plant is selfed, you get to see some of the traits of the parents that make up the strain that is being selfed. I totally understand how it works when you cross 2 f1 siblings, and pheno's pop out that aren't seen in the f1's.

Grizz

Veteran
both of the s1's show more gg4 than any other pic's of s1's that I have seen, all the others have been very sour bubble dom. sour bubble being the mom of the sour dub.

theother

both of the s1's show more gg4 than any other pic's of s1's that I have seen, all the others have been very sour bubble dom. sour bubble being the mom of the sour dub.

Interesting! Do you think a worked line like sour bubble breeds truer than a bag seed miracle when it's in the mix?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting! Do you think a worked line like sour bubble breeds truer than a bag seed miracle when it's in the mix?

imo/ime, YES
I've been told that DJ short strains tend to dominate crosses (aka "breed truer") and I have experienced this in my own breeding as well with both DJ strains AND other well worked lines, similar to the sourbubble from BOG.

theother

imo/ime, YES
I've been told that DJ short strains tend to dominate crosses (aka "breed truer") and I have experienced this in my own breeding as well with both DJ strains AND other well worked lines, similar to the sourbubble from BOG.

It makes sense to me why it would be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts