What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Lab

GG#4 was one of the easiest clones to root. I had many that where rooted in 7 days using a areo cloner.. Try RR those should give you 100%.. I use nothing else anymore..

For me the GG4 has been pretty consistent with rooting in 7 days aerocloner and a full 2 weeks in oasis cubes.

But by no means the easiest or fastest for me compared to some genetics i've worked with. But not hard to root.

I like RR but oasis cubes hook up alot of oxygen. Oasis are my new loves.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got the final numbers on another glue room:

4.1 units a light!!!! New record!

Well for me with the glue anyway, lol.

And I thought it would take getting the gavitas to a 6x6 footprint to possibly get that number but it came through on a full 5x5 space.

Curious to see if the new room with a 6x6 footprint will be better or worse.

Gonna need pics to believe that one !! sorry

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Gonna need pics to believe that one !! sorry

yeahthatsign.gif

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me the GG4 has been pretty consistent with rooting in 7 days aerocloner and a full 2 weeks in oasis cubes.

But by no means the easiest or fastest for me compared to some genetics i've worked with. But not hard to root.

I like RR but oasis cubes hook up alot of oxygen. Oasis are my new loves.

We all have our preferences for me Oasis is not mine. If you cant get a cut to root in a RR something else is wrong. Been saying gg#4 is one of the easiest to root for a very long time. Nothing has changed that opinion..

4.1? that is very hard to believe.. Is that wet?

H

Harley420

hey there folks bit of a long shot.

but can anyone spot gg4 from these cuts ?

as they where gifted without lables

thanks harley420
picture.php

p.s there is stardog,gg4,dog jones

Mad Lab

We all have our preferences for me Oasis is not mine. If you cant get a cut to root in a RR something else is wrong. Been saying gg#4 is one of the easiest to root for a very long time. Nothing has changed that opinion..

4.1? that is very hard to believe.. Is that wet?

Yup, it's all preference, I personally can estimate moisture content better with oasis over RR. :)

I know, I've never really heard of 4 units. I understand its hard to believe, I dont expect anyone to :)

Grizz

Veteran
ahh just rolled up some GG4 from the outdoor harvest, been over 4 months from harvest and its still sticky as fuck! super glue stick on the hands and still retains that awesome mocha sour taste. i almost feel like the open sun tastes better than my indoors…

gonna be at the LA cup this weekend selling some GG4 flowers and seeds of which 100% all donations (minus the cost of booth) will be contributed to the joesy whales lawyer fund, we will be at the TLC/gold coast/archive/franchisegenetics/OGraskal booth, quite the lineup!!

sounds damn good YES, thank you for all your doing, tell Raskal hello and hope he is doing well.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
whoever gave them to you passes nicer clones than me, I do include the label FWIW.

in the first picture the top right looked like glue to me.

Mad Lab

Hey thats tough, but like i said in your PM, maybe the top right in the first pic and maybe the left in the side shot.

H

Harley420

thanks everyone for help we shall see when there bigger if it stands out more..

think i need too grow 3 x large bushes

Last edited:
S

sourpuss

Yeah top right got 5 finger as well.. best of luck jw! Good to see you around bro!

Cannavore

Veteran
Whichever one sports the crinkle leaf in veg is the glue. PF posted a good pic of the crinkle awhile back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts