What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Label them A, B, C - grow them out and then get your labels straight on the cuts from each.

I mean, didn't you get them all to grow anyway?! Then grow them. So much easier than asking people to identify a plant in veg.

Post pics 8wks in flower - THEN ask.

dank.Frank

Ganjaganjakush

Second run had a little bit of nute problems but seemed to fix after super low feed for a fewdays..soon as these are chopped I'll be in touch Joesy thanks for letting this gem out
eXq7GsO.jpg

EhFF5FG.jpg

H

Harley420

Label them A, B, C - grow them out and then get your labels straight on the cuts from each.

I mean, didn't you get them all to grow anyway?! Then grow them. So much easier than asking people to identify a plant in veg.

Post pics 8wks in flower - THEN ask.

dank.Frank

Sorry Dank Frank i am a new grower just thought i would ask ?
as i have height restrictions and heard gg4 stretches a lot
but its cool i am gonna grow them anyway
peace harley420

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
So your all one booth? Shits mega confusing on IG.

Glad to see you there!

It's gonna be one of the bigger sized booths, 4 combined I believe and each group has their own little section since there is a lot of heads and only limited space I'm just gonna have room to put out a joesy gorilla glue sign and some T's won't have much room so if you don't see it on the first glance just look a little harder. But yea epic lineup props to jack for getting everybody coordinated I'm honored to be in such company.

4lbs a light you need to have pics of that! That's like the guy in the outdoor thread claiming 25 lbs off one plant and then posting a pic of only half of it. Not hatin Im not saying it's impossible, but I've seen massive outdoor plants only hit 4. Also are we talking 4 lbs all tops and sellable colas, or including popcorn and larf as well.

Loose Cannon

picture.php

Got this little ggirl in June at Nor-Cal Cup in Santa Rosa

picture.php

Her yesterday AFTER 45 cuts taken. 3 daughters in room to rear took the week off.
Btw, anyone know what generation she is?
From Ogie Oglethorpe at HT Cup. Okay, OG Organics.
(couldn't resist the Slap Shot ref.)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All came from the same clone. Thousands of clones have been grown and handed out.. What do you mean by generation?.

Grizz

Veteran
generation ? man that's just a guess, cuts of cuts of cuts, on and on, one thing is if you got it from oganics its real.

Mad Lab

4lbs a light you need to have pics of that! That's like the guy in the outdoor thread claiming 25 lbs off one plant and then posting a pic of only half of it. Not hatin Im not saying it's impossible, but I've seen massive outdoor plants only hit 4. Also are we talking 4 lbs all tops and sellable colas, or including popcorn and larf as well.

Haha I have pics of the grow I can get loaded up soon, but it looked like the 3lb grow.. Just had co2 in this one and higher ceilings to let the glue and gavitas to do their thang.

No popcorn, that's the beauty of gg4. I dont have to trim up SUPER clean. 75% clean is good enough because even nugs on the bottom that receive very little light and even no light at week 8 and 9, are very nice. This is likely from gavitas as well. But gg4 allows many layers of canopy unlike donkeydick cola strains, all of nice sized nugs, and fairly dense.

I attribute all this to the glue and the gavitas.

Loose Cannon

It's real alright.
Lobotomized some old "experts" on the matter.
Just wondering how far from the original, 2 3, 4...
Really not important.
Not going to flower with the 100 gal but she deserves an upgrade from the 5 she's been in but need to keep somewhat mobile.
Thanks for the input.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
It's gonna be one of the bigger sized booths, 4 combined I believe and each group has their own little section since there is a lot of heads and only limited space I'm just gonna have room to put out a joesy gorilla glue sign and some T's won't have much room so if you don't see it on the first glance just look a little harder. But yea epic lineup props to jack for getting everybody coordinated I'm honored to be in such company.

I saw a plant some years back that Obsoulet did that weighed in over 11 pounds. Was a hell of a plant.

Mad Lab

Fisher15 was telling me about some of his new crosses, said some of them were unreal. He's gonna be down at the Cup this year right?

Anyone got to check out Obsoul's new gear?

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
ahh just rolled up some GG4 from the outdoor harvest, been over 4 months from harvest and its still sticky as fuck! super glue stick on the hands and still retains that awesome mocha sour taste. i almost feel like the open sun tastes better than my indoors…

gonna be at the LA cup this weekend selling some GG4 flowers and seeds of which 100% all donations (minus the cost of booth) will be contributed to the joesy whales lawyer fund, we will be at the TLC/gold coast/archive/franchisegenetics/OGraskal booth, quite the lineup!!

I'll be at the CANNAFEX / Lord & Sterling Booth. Say hello if you get a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts