What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sureshot66

Veteran
snype that was 27 per 4x8,yes thats 6 inch hortitrellis, i have fewer plants in now with a little longer veg, canopy looks great

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting! Do you think a worked line like sour bubble breeds truer than a bag seed miracle when it's in the mix?

Hell yeah !!! SB breeds through dominant is just about every cross . i'm running 4 SB crosses right now & the only 1 that wasn't completely SB dominant was Marlos Galadriel X SB . i had six plants 4 females & 2 males & every one of them were Galadriel dominant .

the other crosses are GG4 x SB
GG4 x DMT
Death star x SB
these are all SB dominant .

Snype

Veteran
snype that was 27 per 4x8,yes thats 6 inch hortitrellis, i have fewer plants in now with a little longer veg, canopy looks great

Wow, that's 18 plants per light. People in here were talking shit the other day of how GG4 is poor for that type of grow and you just killed it with 3 p's a light!. I hope to have similar results with 4 plants per light with a longer veg. Thanks for the info!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
New product has hit Vegas. Had a good friend call me today and told me about it.
It's called CAVIAR GOLD
It's Gorilla Glue #4 that has supposedly been dusted with Kief.
I ask you, how many growers would grow a strain, any strain for commercial consumption, take the time to separate glands from leaf, use the glands to powder the buds with, then sale it? Makes sense to me eh.
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST---CAVIAR GOLD, GOLD, GOLD(say the gold with an echo)

calitree

heres 3 per light on a 4x16 tray with 1 gavita& 2 de bulbs in Awings 9ft ceilings,2 week veg

looks great! nice work!

Nice work! It's nice to know that it's possible to hit 3 p's a light with The Glue and Gavita's. Can't wait to have a shot.

this is true, i didn't realize gg4 could yield so much

Thanks, its one of my favorite rooms, second to my HPA.

This is the 3lb run medium setup that I finished a week or so ago. But recirculating and no co2.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59074&pictureid=1386476]View Image

you're grows are so well done, appreciate you sharing!

calitree

Wow, that's 18 plants per light. People in here were talking shit the other day of how GG4 is poor for that type of grow and you just killed it with 3 p's a light!. I hope to have similar results with 4 plants per light with a longer veg. Thanks for the info!

I was thinking the same thing. giving me a lot of good energy here :laughing:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
16@light = easy 3lbs+ everytime.... as long as ur environment n air movement are dialed pack as many in as possible. ..

milkyjoe

Veteran
I have...fuckin drunk. Sobered me up though. Not the best idea I ever had. Couldnt even eat pussy for a minute there

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
New product has hit Vegas. Had a good friend call me today and told me about it.
It's called CAVIAR GOLD
It's Gorilla Glue #4 that has supposedly been dusted with Kief.
I ask you, how many growers would grow a strain, any strain for commercial consumption, take the time to separate glands from leaf, use the glands to powder the buds with, then sale it? Makes sense to me eh.
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST---CAVIAR GOLD, GOLD, GOLD(say the gold with an echo)

Shit thats old school.. in cali we got moon rocks. Its cookies, soaked in hash oil, then rolled in keef. Kurupt just came out with commercial for um...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CmzcL1TZ64

Mad Lab

I dont think we talked shit, we just said it was unneccessary. If you can get 3 units per light with same veg time and less then half the plants... its a no brainer. you save money and time chopping off all the extra garbage.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Shit thats old school.. in cali we got moon rocks. Its cookies, soaked in hash oil, then rolled in keef. Kurupt just came out with commercial for um...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CmzcL1TZ64

Damn first I've heard of it. Watched the process on a youtube video. Kinda like the old thai sticks we used to get minus the addition of kief. Thanks for the link. My friend didn't know it was dripped in oil prior to the dusting.

Mad Lab

Damn first I've heard of it. Watched the process on a youtube video. Kinda like the old thai sticks we used to get minus the addition of kief. Thanks for the link. My friend didn't know it was dripped in oil prior to the dusting.

Haha, Yeah, I remember doing it at home, and then finding out everyone was doing it, lol. Been around for the past 5 years or so.

Always tried to get 1-1-1.

1 gram of bud, dipped in 1 gram of oil, dipped in one gram of pure heads.

But as you say, so similiar to thai sticks so really its been done forever.

onavelzy

Veteran
To my understanding, when a plant is selfed, you get to see some of the traits of the parents that make up the strain that is being selfed. I totally understand how it works when you cross 2 f1 siblings, and pheno's pop out that aren't seen in the f1's.

Hey DTOG, i was trying to skim the thread real quick this morning before going to work and didn't catch what you were getting at: the GG4 parents' traits. sorry for being too quick on the reply and too slow on the thinking. JW and the others gave what you were really after. good luck on your phenos

vapeking

This thread is too long lol. Anyways heading to the cup for the 2nd time any advice on where I should look for the best gear? Can you get GG at the cup?

Grizz

Veteran
ahh just rolled up some GG4 from the outdoor harvest, been over 4 months from harvest and its still sticky as fuck! super glue stick on the hands and still retains that awesome mocha sour taste. i almost feel like the open sun tastes better than my indoors…

gonna be at the LA cup this weekend selling some GG4 flowers and seeds of which 100% all donations (minus the cost of booth) will be contributed to the joesy whales lawyer fund, we will be at the TLC/gold coast/archive/franchisegenetics/OGraskal booth, quite the lineup!!

right here, same ones I told you about on the high times cup thread, also not sure what booth ectraveler is in but he has some good stuff to

vapeking

Here we go thanks again!! I came over here when you told me to check out the thread, but saw how long the post was. Anyways I'll be sure to check them out and grab some gear. Preesh meng!!

Status
Not open for further replies.