What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't done the glue yet. Will get the Sdub finished then do the glue. My male tent can only hold 1 plant comfortably(DR60)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have read that thread Thanks but I don't need anymore stuff around. My tent works fine for the male 24 x 24 x 67. One man show here. 1 project at a time :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i remember building a male isolation chamber back in the day. never used it, but the concept was good. theres a thread about um somewhere.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
My males live at someone else's house. Room holds about 100 six inch cups, Give or take. What I do is start some seeds, if I like the females (only if I like them) I start looking for males that stand out. I pop a lot of beans so usually about once a year or so the male room starts getting to be a real mess. At this time I flower all males and test by smoking. I try to burn a few of each sample, the losers all rat on themselves, and the really good winners do also. Once choice males are selected I use a few of my favorites and let them loose on my favorite females from the last year. F2, F3, etc. and bx's accordingly and on the another generation and more bean popping.

As for stray pollen, I recently tried to let a little controlled breeding occur in a corner of my flower room. I thought whats a little stray pollen. Its a lot. I got the few hundred seeds I intended and maybe another 100,000 or so extra I had not intend. Ooops..

mukuku

all this talk about og glue kush and girls cookies are masturbation for me.

it's a memetic conditioning for a brain larval circuit that is afraid of the night and the lack of light...

there a lot of good genetic and thinking you have the best of the best is a losing battle against impermanence

I smoke you

DemonTrich

Veteran
couple new pics of the new room fill with glue, and a few other strains

8x12x7 built room w/3x600hps in big kahuna hoods
73* canopy temp, 70* floor temp
11 glue
2 og ghost
1 valentine x cbd
4 strawberries n cream (CSG) on table (pheno hunting)

flipped 1/19 iirc

ill post up a couple more pics in 4 weeks when the glues really explode

Attachments

• 2015-02-02_19-38-41_36.jpg
    2015-02-02_19-38-41_36.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 2015-02-02_19-38-56_421.jpg
    2015-02-02_19-38-56_421.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 18

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
ahh just rolled up some GG4 from the outdoor harvest, been over 4 months from harvest and its still sticky as fuck! super glue stick on the hands and still retains that awesome mocha sour taste. i almost feel like the open sun tastes better than my indoors…

gonna be at the LA cup this weekend selling some GG4 flowers and seeds of which 100% all donations (minus the cost of booth) will be contributed to the joesy whales lawyer fund, we will be at the TLC/gold coast/archive/franchisegenetics/OGraskal booth, quite the lineup!!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahh just rolled up some GG4 from the outdoor harvest, been over 4 months from harvest and its still sticky as fuck! super glue stick on the hands and still retains that awesome mocha sour taste. i almost feel like the open sun tastes better than my indoors…

gonna be at the LA cup this weekend selling some GG4 flowers and seeds of which 100% all donations (minus the cost of booth) will be contributed to the joesy whales lawyer fund, we will be at the TLC/gold coast/archive/franchisegenetics/OGraskal booth, quite the lineup!!

So your all one booth? Shits mega confusing on IG.

Glad to see you there!

Mad Lab

Just got the final numbers on another glue room:

4.1 units a light!!!! New record!

Well for me with the glue anyway, lol.

And I thought it would take getting the gavitas to a 6x6 footprint to possibly get that number but it came through on a full 5x5 space.

Curious to see if the new room with a 6x6 footprint will be better or worse.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's going to take an act of god that's for sure... I got the cuts unrooted. I've done all that I can. I'm looking at a 75% success rate... I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for your support.

RF

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 was one of the easiest clones to root. I had many that where rooted in 7 days using a areo cloner.. Try RR those should give you 100%.. I use nothing else anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.