What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put 5 glue starts under a g8 900 led for shits and giggles....real power draw is around 500 watts...will keep you all posted when they start growing a bit. I don't think I've seen any led glue yet?

Nice!! she looks incredible under led..how does she preform yield wise under led? What wattage of led is being used on these? I was surprised at how much heat my new lamp puts off it seems to be on par with equal wattage hid maybe slightly less heat.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Nice!! she looks incredible under led..how does she preform yield wise under led? What wattage of led is being used on these? I was surprised at how much heat my new lamp puts off it seems to be on par with equal wattage hid maybe slightly less heat.

Butter Face my man, this is a true case of it.:biggrin: This is my first run with the glue an a last test run of this led. This light was 225 watts with horrible light spread. This one didn't get too hot but still warm. Running the glue under a 400 hps next in a couple screens. :tiphat:

Butter Face my man, this is a true case of it.:biggrin: This is my first run with the glue an a last test run of this led. This light was 225 watts with horrible light spread. This one didn't get too hot but still warm. Running the glue under a 400 hps next in a couple screens. :tiphat:

Butter face? She looks pretty sexy too me but does look like a spinner Lolz! I know what she does well under 1000's so I'm hoping she can keep up under led gram per watt wise..time will tell if this lamp is going to multiply or get stuffed into storage somewhere.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Butter face? She looks pretty sexy too me but does look like a spinner Lolz! I know what she does well under 1000's so I'm hoping she can keep up under led gram per watt wise..time will tell if this lamp is going to multiply or get stuffed into storage somewhere.

Opposite of butter face actually, haggard from the neck down. Wake n bake got me all backwards :biggrin: I'm sure ya will rock the glue in the purple sun, lookin forward to seeing it.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wanted to share my off topic pic's of the 20g Sour Dubb, she is a big girl. I just took down the 15g and put in another 20g :).
View Image
View Image

The SDUB I sprayed with STS..Fan is off in the DR60 tent just waiting now..

View Image
View Image

I agree with JW ..... theres gold in them nanners Hammer !!! what you plan on hitting with it ?
count me in for testing when the time comes !!! :dance013:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts