What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonTrich

Veteran
JW any other way besides PP to get some funds to you? I got ripped on PP about 8 years ago when some asshat cleaned out my account for 2300.00. so I refuse to ever use PP after that or bank of America....more like bank of Nigeria.

Cartel530

Veteran
Its from the S1's that went out.. Instead of calling them GG4 #3 people are simply labeling Gorilla Glue 1,2,3,4, and so on i think it has to do with the double numbers and you know how people like to shorten the names..

Yea the DHN cut is the one that is sold at elemental wellness and has already fucked a few rooms up i have seen them have to be pulled because the whole room was dudded. Sad shit... guess it makes the one who have the real deal that more valuable :)

I still prefer her in Concentrated form.. :tiphat:

A few fresh G's of NugRun from this seasons outdoor..
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some peeps in colorado springs claimging to have "GG7"
claimed some one gave it to them "on accident"

:joint:

P

PNWorganic420

Dude, I ain't apart of your hater story...

Dude, I ain't apart of your hater story...

sounds like backyard farmer, did you change your handle again ??
No, I am new to these boards. Just saw the gg4 post and threw in my experience with it. What I wrote was unbiased, honest and on topic with no hate what so ever.

Almost my entire post was just a copy and paste description from a place that sells Gorilla Glue 4 clones, with a note that I preferred Chemdawg 4 in a grow comparison.

In short, my post was just info on gg4, nothing personal, no need to try to make it into something personal either.

peace

Grizz

Veteran
No, I am new to these boards. Just saw the gg4 post and threw in my experience with it. What I wrote was unbiased, honest and on topic with no hate what so ever.

Almost my entire post was just a copy and paste description from a place that sells Gorilla Glue 4 clones, with a note that I preferred Chemdawg 4 in a grow comparison.

In short, my post was just info on gg4, nothing personal, no need to try to make it into something personal either.

peace

we have seen that summary from DHN before, just wondering if the gg4 you grew came from them ?

I can understand personal preference with smokers but for someone to say gg4 wasent even as good as watered down chem 4 something has to be wrong. fake cut, dud, don't know but something not right.

ECtraveler

Veteran
^ I agree. I've had Chem 4 for years and have grown it as good as it gets while my only experience growing GG#4 was with a slightly dudded copy and IMHO the GG#4 was still a better flower. (love the way C4 expresses itself in crosses however)

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Scent: Lemon, pine. slightly minty

I don't know where they got that from. Straight up mocha to me. Coffee/chocolate.....

I don't either that's why I ask those that had a bad experience. its very possible they don't have the gg#4 and think they do. I know some smell things diff but Lemon?, Minty ? not mine no way ..
i dont get lemon,pine ,or mint off my glue, more mocha/coffee/diesel.

lucidinsanity

i dont get lemon,pine ,or mint off my glue, more mocha/coffee/diesel.

Awesome. I thought maybe something was off because mine had this strong hint of coffee after being cured, but more like coffee/diesel and some chocolate. At first the smell was a super sharp lemon/pine/chem that settled out to more what you said. Thanks!

I've had a ton of fun growing GG#4. Definitely planning on keeping her around.

P

PNWorganic420

we have seen that summary from DHN before, just wondering if the gg4 you grew came from them ?

I can understand personal preference with smokers but for someone to say gg4 wasent even as good as watered down chem 4 something has to be wrong. fake cut, dud, don't know but something not right.

No the gorilla glue 4 cut I grew was given to me by a friend who had been cash cropping it for a few runs and swore by it.

Clarification: I ran it side by side with a tried and true cut of Chem 4 that was very resinous and terpy. Not a "watered down chem4" but a solid expression of chem 4.

But in all fairness, you may be right, what I had was CALLED GG4 but I certainly did not get it directly from the source and have no way to verify its legitimacy. It could very well be just another kush cross relabeled gg4.

Keepin' it real though, I didn't care enough to grow the gg4 again, and I don't care enough to come back to this post and get sucked into the drama of it all.

peace

DemonTrich

Veteran
if you had an authentic GG#4 cut, you wouldn't have this shitty attitude twords it. there are tell tale signs in veg if its a true glue or a fake. obviously by your attitude, you got a fake cut and are taking your frustration out on the cut and the thread.

ill be happy to tell you I have a true cut and yield 4-5.5 ounces PER plant.

thanks again JW!!!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have found from my own experience that GG#4 grown in dirt/soiless medium has more of the chocolate/coffee/mocha smell and taste. When I grew it hydro, it was straight chem funk. I also noticed a correlation between taste and length flowered. For me the earlier I pick it(8 weeks, in dirt), the more chemmy it is. The ones that go 9 weeks in dirt are chemmy, followed by the choc/mocha/coffee. Reguardless of flower time, it's always "wheelchair weed", and the best anyone has smoked, at least in my circle. That is until I get that '82 birthmark cut!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.