What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyjoe

Veteran
No the gorilla glue 4 cut I grew was given to me by a friend who had been cash cropping it for a few runs and swore by it.

Clarification: I ran it side by side with a tried and true cut of Chem 4 that was very resinous and terpy. Not a "watered down chem4" but a solid expression of chem 4.

But in all fairness, you may be right, what I had was CALLED GG4 but I certainly did not get it directly from the source and have no way to verify its legitimacy. It could very well be just another kush cross relabeled gg4.

Keepin' it real though, I didn't care enough to grow the gg4 again, and I don't care enough to come back to this post and get sucked into the drama of it all.

peace

And that is fair enough...but you came into an 800 post thread of people who love gg4. What did you really think would happen when you claimed c4 was better? I hope you weren't really trying to change our opinion.

Regardless of what I like...my customers love them somme gg over c right now. That slightly influences me

marrdogg

Veteran
Strange cause I do believe by this time glue would have let me taste that side of her. But I digress it has eluded me all this time. I'm tired of all this chocolatey/coffee/mocha goodness! Have fun with the fake cuts, lemon, hahhaha☕

bobblehead

Veteran
I'm down with the glue.
picture.php

marrdogg

Veteran
My thing is how in the hell you guys get pics so clear. I never like to post any cause all I got is my shitty phone camera!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
marrdogg,i hope you get a good pheno of the gorilla berry ( i renamed it)...i just trimmed some up and its just as frosty as the glue,this last plant only took one stake to hold it up unlike the glue...and its sort of like the anti glue,not couchlock at all,really long lasting buzz too..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe it's just semantics...but...these lines really just confused me more:

Clarification: I ran it side by side with a tried and true cut of Chem 4 that was very resinous and terpy. Not a "watered down chem4" but a solid expression of chem 4.

Okay wait...so WAS it Chem 4 - you know the CLONE ONLY...

Or was it a plant from a Chem 4 cross that was a "solid expression" of the clone.

Again, maybe I'm just picking apart the post too much...

That aside - I'd love to see a terpene test result that PROVES Chem 4 produces more terps than GG#4...

Sam the Skunkman wasn't interested at all until he saw the terp profile of the GG#4 and then he wanted it. Given he works hand in hand with GW Pharma - and they specialize in isolation of specific terpenes - THAT alone should tell you something about how special GG#4 is in that regard.

Certainly everyone has their preferences but at a certain point when using specific language such as "terpy" - it stops being an objective opinion - because there is empirical data that can be used to quantify the value of those opinions...

dank.Frank

marrdogg

Veteran
marrdogg,i hope you get a good pheno of the gorilla berry ( i renamed it)...i just trimmed some up and its just as frosty as the glue,this last plant only took one stake to hold it up unlike the glue...and its sort of like the anti glue,not couchlock at all,really long lasting buzz too..

I hope so too Unc...there coming out of there weird growth patterns and settling in quite nice. I have realized they are a tick finicky but I got these bitches. Yeah I'm hoping to find a nice keeper with these. One I notice is more GG leaning but overall they have vigor wich is very important in my garden as everything grows fast and I need shit to keep up. But so far I'm liking will def let you know what becomes of these. Might even try and find a cheap camera which I been talking about so I can start letting people see my madness.

H

Harley420

can somebody tell me what kind of stone you get from gg4 ?

because on the bay somebody said its a sativa day time smoke

any smoke reports on here

thanks harley 420

marrdogg

Veteran
can somebody tell me what kind of stone you get from gg4 ?

because on the bay somebody said its a sativa day time smoke

any smoke reports on here

thanks harley 420
If you read this thread you will find over 100 smoke reports. Just read my man it's there.PEACE!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know shes in Colorado Harley , even at some of the dispo's there . just gotta put the feelers out & i'm sure you'll find her :tiphat:

look back a few pages & RB-26 tells which ones he deals with .

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
She is everywhere. IN, OH, KY, TN, GA, etc

My 29 days gg4 def has a pinesol odor to her right now. All organic soil, Barley, Succanat and EWC teas. Sitting in 7gall smarties. But for certain, my gg4 is very pinesol right now. I got her from a reputable member maybe only twice removed from the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.