What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

onavelzy

Veteran
If ya can just get a PO box and get donations sent there. I don't know ya but I was gifted with the GG#4 cuts from 3 diff great people. I will be more than happy to lend ya a helpin hand. I sent ya a PM. I hope ya accept the offer.Cyber hug to ya :huggg:
walmart2walmart, no verification of personal info required on the part of the sender, pm the man

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I'm just sayin if EVERYONE that has the GG#4 cut could send just $100.00......our pal would have no issues as far as costs go...just sayin. I'm in for sure.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Shoot, I know several people on here who were selling GG4 clones for $50+ at the Norcal cup....

Trays and trays....

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
ANYONE who knows testing, know SCLabs is NOT the place for a baseline THC percentage on flowers or concentrates...

Their percentages are 5-15% above EVERY other lab...

This reminds me..

Has anyone in WA noticed that A360's test result numbers have all increased dramatically?

Results used to always be 17-22% at the highest for solid flower samples... now, as of the last 6 months to a year you see results well over 30% at times.

The fuck is that?

:jerkit:

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I haven't noticed, but I go to the Markets at White Center and Rainier Beach for buds. The individual dispensaries charge too much. At the markets I can bargain.

Mr.Sparky

I am not a rich man myself Josey but I am chopping 3 plants February 28th and I will give everything they make to help you out. Pm me? also I would be willing to drop it off to you in Las Vegas I am going their for valentine's day with the wife?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yesterday in a pm he said only one person had helped him. Don't know why people are not moving faster after offering help. He did say it took everything for bail.

I can understand why some would be a little strapped but not almost all. I like to honor what I say.

Other than that rant the glue is top notch smoke. To give it out for free speaks to his character.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Joesy, been watching you for many years. That movie is one of my all time favorites.

My memory of you is that you were always low key in threads, a man of few words, but words that were like iron.

It is kind of funny seeing you the center of attention. It is good though. I hope your pocket book reflects the change.

Much respect

You talking about the same JW that's here, in this thread, right?:biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe everyone is waiting for the papal account to go active.. He will let us know when that happens with details.

cant be the same guy. The JW I know ain't shy by any means ;)

Grizz

Veteran
its active, I was warned by the mods that they dident want talk of donating in open forum so please pm me for details

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PF whats with the disabled rep? i didn't realize that could be done

you can still give rep it just doesn't show up for all I can see it. Before my original account was banned I was #1 would still be there had that not happened. rep doesn't really tell anyone if that person is a good person or knows what there talking about. Rep should be the last thing you look at. look at the content of there post's. This will give ya a good idea if they know there shit.

P

PNWorganic420

Dark Heart nursery is a clone only genetics distributor for san francisco bay area dispensaries. They sell cuts off gg4 for under $20 each.
hear is what their web site has to say about it.

"General Information

Breeder: Joesy Whales

Type: Sativa Dominant

Genetics: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel

Description: Gorilla Glue #4 gets it names from the trichomes that "glue" up the scissors when manicuring this baby.
History

Story: Gorilla Glue # 4 was accidently created by Joesy Whales when some Chem Sis plants he was growing hermied and pollinated his Sour Dubb. Tired of seeded gardens, Joesy tossed out the strain. But his buddy, Mardogg, still had some seeds. Mardogg popped the beans years later and ended up with 4 pheno's of the GG, deciding #4 was worth keeping.
Growing Information

Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks

Yield: Moderate
Patient Expectations

Scent: Lemon, pine. slightly minty

Flavor: Sweet, chocolatey, diesel aftertaste

Effects: Clear, cerebral

Suggested Medical use: Menstrual cramps"

I was unimpressed with it when I grew it and felt that the original less watered down Kush cuts like Chemdawg 4 were a better choice. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts