What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you give some more info on why you came to the opinion??.. I have been asking those with a low opinion on the glue for more info..I'm just confused how she can be so bad for some and so good for others. I know hype can't be a factor when you have a true elite strain to judge her against. I use the Sour Dub as a baseline to judge most everything I grow. I don't really understand what people mean by watered down maybe someone can help me understand what that really is?. Thanks any more info would help ..

-PF

HL45

Veteran
This reminds me..

Has anyone in WA noticed that A360's test result numbers have all increased dramatically?

Results used to always be 17-22% at the highest for solid flower samples... now, as of the last 6 months to a year you see results well over 30% at times.

The fuck is that?

:jerkit:

I noticed that also . They used to be more accurate but had to follow the trend of the other testing places. Now everyone has tests up into the 30% on the regular. Not saying people don't have some fire frosty weed but the fact that a360 changed was a big indicator.

I can't lie I'm gonna go to he place that's gonna give the best result. The dispensary only cares about the number because the customer is only gonna pay attention to the number. I have had some great concentrates get turned down because of the THC being under 70% but the terps were 36% flavor was amazing. So the next place I went to I had them do a taste test and told them it wasn't tested... they took it all! I was suprised when the test came back at 72% THC. But it makes sense that testing facilities are gonna give clubs better results..

For the longest time a360 highest test result for a flower was 23% THC deadhead og. At least 6 months. The next highest test was dutch treat I think..

I remember when I saw waxes test at 95% ....first of all its a wax and if its 95% THC there's gonna be little to no flavor if its a wax....where's the terps...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i was talking to some folks about thc % tests and it has alot to do with moisture content, apparently its easier to coax some high numbers by totally desiccating your herb to as dry as possible.

i recently got some GG nugs tested, at normal to high moisture content, and it was only 19%. i was like WTF!?! one of my lowest tests ever and the nugs were frosty as hell, so had me kind of confused. but they were definately a little "fresh" and needed more curing.

A

acridlab

picture.php

HL45

Veteran
Looking great acrid lab!!

i was talking to some folks about thc % tests and it has alot to do with moisture content, apparently its easier to coax some high numbers by totally desiccating your herb to as dry as possible.

i recently got some GG nugs tested, at normal to high moisture content, and it was only 19%. i was like WTF!?! one of my lowest tests ever and the nugs were frosty as hell, so had me kind of confused. but they were definately a little "fresh" and needed more curing.

I remember thewerc shop saying that anything over 20% thc is very rare...wish I could find the video or article.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know where they got that from. Straight up mocha to me. Coffee/chocolate.....

I don't either that's why I ask those that had a bad experience. its very possible they don't have the gg#4 and think they do. I know some smell things diff but Lemon?, Minty ? not mine no way ..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
theres been fake gorilla glue all over sac town. I told a vendor "thats not gorilla glue man" and he said "no its not number 4, its like number 7 or something" the fuck? haha! Alpine wellness in sac weed maps has gorilla glue #3 clones for sale, shit is ridiculous...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's pretty funny, Get Mo...

Out in the east you just assume everyone out in Cali has their game tight...

And then you here stuff like that and wonder how it's any different than going to the corner and getting a dime... ROFL...

dank.Frank

Mad Lab

That's pretty funny, Get Mo...

Out in the east you just assume everyone out in Cali has their game tight...

And then you here stuff like that and wonder how it's any different than going to the corner and getting a dime... ROFL...

dank.Frank

Lol, funny.

Tahoe's dispensary finally showed some gg4 on the shelf and I said the same thing, thats not gg4.

Dude knows I've been growing it and he said the same thing ," nah it's like gg2 or gg3.

ha.

Grizz

Veteran
seems the greed name change game has begun . that's one reason I dident want the clubs getting it. ive heard gg7 is big in colo. gg7 was culled, never passed, was no gg3, gg1 was released at the mi cup, I believe big scoot is the only one with gg2, I don't even have it. well if I had the police would have had it two..:biggrin:

Grizz

Veteran
Dark Heart nursery is a clone only genetics distributor for san francisco bay area dispensaries. They sell cuts off gg4 for under $20 each.
hear is what their web site has to say about it.

"General Information

Breeder: Joesy Whales

Type: Sativa Dominant

Genetics: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel

Description: Gorilla Glue #4 gets it names from the trichomes that "glue" up the scissors when manicuring this baby.
History

Story: Gorilla Glue # 4 was accidently created by Joesy Whales when some Chem Sis plants he was growing hermied and pollinated his Sour Dubb. Tired of seeded gardens, Joesy tossed out the strain. But his buddy, Mardogg, still had some seeds. Mardogg popped the beans years later and ended up with 4 pheno's of the GG, deciding #4 was worth keeping.
Growing Information

Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks

Yield: Moderate
Patient Expectations

Scent: Lemon, pine. slightly minty

Flavor: Sweet, chocolatey, diesel aftertaste

Effects: Clear, cerebral

Suggested Medical use: Menstrual cramps"

I was unimpressed with it when I grew it and felt that the original less watered down Kush cuts like Chemdawg 4 were a better choice. Just my two cents.
sounds like backyard farmer, did you change your handle again ??

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
This is my own opinion!!!!!!! I would like to know as much as anyone.

There can be no discussion of this horrible event. He needs a lawyer, and discussion could hurt him.

Best wishes and luck, to Joesy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I told a vendor "thats not gorilla glue man" and he said "no its not number 4, its like number 7 or something" the fuck?

And then you here stuff like that and wonder how it's any different than going to the corner and getting a dime...

Thats wack. If they're willing to lie about what it is, they'll lie about how its grown and whats put into it. Tell u its organic and its actually flooded with pesticides. No bueno....

:tiphat:

marrdogg

Veteran
Yeah got a pm a couple weeks ago asking about GG#7. Had to explain there is no 7,3,5,6,8 PERIOD! I got some shit in my garden I won't let out for fear of that same conclusion. What the fuck is this world coming too!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
seems the greed name change game has begun . that's one reason I dident want the clubs getting it. ive heard gg7 is big in colo. gg7 was culled, never passed, was no gg3, gg1 was released at the mi cup, I believe big scoot is the only one with gg2, I don't even have it. well if I had the police would have had it two..:biggrin:

I love that you can't get a more definitive answer right here on the boards.

"What's that?"

Dude bro man, it's some new fire GG3"

"The fuck it is"

:moon:

JointOperation

"Loose Lips Sink Ships... Never forget that... Guys in the weed biz that act like wanna be Gangsters should be avoided at all cost... "

gotta love the white gangsters..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts