What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUGE

Veteran
SHORYUKEN!
Sunset deserves to be Broken Off in a bad way....

That loser made so many personal threats to me and spoke out of his ass like he's got G'z on his Team.... Showing off his bunk Rolex and trying to act all cool... Stupid Punk

Loose Lips Sink Ships... Never forget that... Guys in the weed biz that act like wanna be Gangsters should be avoided at all cost...

Sunset your a Mark ass Trick and I hope karma puts a Ryu/Ken All You Can Uppercut on your life

Keep your Head up JW... We've all been through the gutter and brushed ourselves off

kashkr0p

Jointoperation

JW gets busted for trusting someone and one of your concerns is ah man we just missed out on clones and seeds he would of made?

This is a man with a family not a buisnes shop closing down.

Josey man hope things pan out for you. Real horrible situation.

Zarezhu

Hey guys, hoping to get some insight from ye gorrilaheads.

I've had these gg4s under an 8bulb t5 for 30 days now, in 4" cups of canna coco. 2 weeks in, they were 12" tall. I topped them down to the bottom 4-6 nodes. Now they've grown back to 12" with multi heads.

I will be running 4kw, so roughly 15 plants per magnumxxxl hood.

I intend to transplant them today. I bought these pots.
http://www.hydrogalaxy.com/hydroponics/7x7-square-white-pot-9-tall-50-per-case/

At least I think its those, they may be the 6" x 6" tall pots. They're 1 gallon pots. I'm going to add 1-2" of hydroton on bottom, and leave 1-2" of space up top as well, possibly with hydroton on top. I will only put between a half gallon and .75 gallons of canna coco in the 1 gallon pot.

These plants have been under a t5 their whole life. After the transplant/topping today, they will go into a 4x4 tray with a 1000MH, for roughly 5-7 days and then FLIP. At flip I will spread them out around their 4 1000w hps trays.

I also intend to chop all the heads off today! I feel if I don't, with another week of veg under a 1kw mh, and 2 weeks stretching, they would get WAYYYY TOOOOO tall. Do you guys recommend I chop all heads down to their bottom 1-2 nodes?? (for 6-8 tops per plant, each plant having roughly 1 sq foot of space.

I also intend to multifeed DTW, 3-5x a day. Should I stick to only filling the pots up to half gallon, so they fill the pot with as much roots:coco as possible in their next 3 weeks of root growth? Or should I keep them and flower them in their 4" pots and an 8x a day multifeed?? Since theyre already so rootbound

Attachments

• CAM009941.jpg
    CAM009941.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 19
  • CAM009911.jpg
    CAM009911.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 14
  • CAM009791.jpg
    CAM009791.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 21

bobblehead

Veteran
The two of you seem to be the types to blame a rape on the victim for walking around outside in heels.

That would be an excellent analogy if the grower was an illegal immigrant brought across the border and forced to run a guerrilla grow. Otherwise comparing someone who chooses to grow an illegal plant to a rape victim is quite a stretch and innappropriate imo.

Zarezhu

I think those pots are too small, the gg likes leg room.
go at least 3 gal.
peace
ez

dude, how could you tell me to put all 60 plants into 3 gallon pots of canna coco, with only 1 more week of veg.

this is my first coco grow but I KNOW the pots are supposed to be filled with major rootage, otherwise there wouldn't be enough oxygen in the media with 3-5x daily feeding. It would be waterlogged.

Coco is supposed to use pots much smaller than traditional soil growing.

Sorry if I come off like an asshat, I'm just trying to make the right decision.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You would be surprised at the yield gained in transplanting into 3s even right befor flip. remember the plant grows 2 and glue almost 3 weeks after flip so 1 week befor into 3s =3 to 4 weeeks more root growth veg. Just my 2cents

That being said haha

no way id do it with 60
Shit i didnt even do it with the 18+ i just upotted to 2gal bags. Ran outa coco and was sooo much work. just gonna flip em in 2s coco will do it right.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
dude, how could you tell me to put all 60 plants into 3 gallon pots of canna coco, with only 1 more week of veg.

this is my first coco grow but I KNOW the pots are supposed to be filled with major rootage, otherwise there wouldn't be enough oxygen in the media with 3-5x daily feeding. It would be waterlogged.

h is right. It's because glue vegges. So long in flower. Unlike anything I've ever grown

Zarezhu

Don't like the answer don't ask

Lol, so I'm supposed to like every single answer that somebody on the internet gives me? And if I disagree, then I should stop asking questions?

You're right. Never ask questions. Learning is overrated.

I strongly doubt you're putting 16 glues per 4x4 in 3 gallons of 100% coco, 5x daily feeding DTW. If you are, I apologize again, and I'm glad that works for you. From what I've read in the last month, and I've read A LOT about 100% coco grows, putting all 16 plants per light into 3 gallons would be silly.

I'm only growing these plants for 4-7 heads a piece, no lateral branches wanted. Everything but the main colas will be pruned.

16 1 gallon pots, or even .8 gallon pots of 100% coco is a hell of a lot more than the 4" pots they're in right now, and they're doing GREAT being fed 1x a day in the 4".

I just cant see how I would feed 3-5x a day if I had 16 3 gallon coco pots per light, and the 3-5x daily feeding is paramount to success in coco.

@xxxstr8edgexxx - you think I should do 16 3 gallon pots of coco per light as well?

Mad Lab

Hey guys, hoping to get some insight from ye gorrilaheads.

I've had these gg4s under an 8bulb t5 for 30 days now, in 4" cups of canna coco. 2 weeks in, they were 12" tall. I topped them down to the bottom 4-6 nodes. Now they've grown back to 12" with multi heads.

I will be running 4kw, so roughly 15 plants per magnumxxxl hood.

I intend to transplant them today. I bought these pots.
http://www.hydrogalaxy.com/hydroponics/7x7-square-white-pot-9-tall-50-per-case/

At least I think its those, they may be the 6" x 6" tall pots. They're 1 gallon pots. I'm going to add 1-2" of hydroton on bottom, and leave 1-2" of space up top as well, possibly with hydroton on top. I will only put between a half gallon and .75 gallons of canna coco in the 1 gallon pot.

These plants have been under a t5 their whole life. After the transplant/topping today, they will go into a 4x4 tray with a 1000MH, for roughly 5-7 days and then FLIP. At flip I will spread them out around their 4 1000w hps trays.

I also intend to chop all the heads off today! I feel if I don't, with another week of veg under a 1kw mh, and 2 weeks stretching, they would get WAYYYY TOOOOO tall. Do you guys recommend I chop all heads down to their bottom 1-2 nodes?? (for 6-8 tops per plant, each plant having roughly 1 sq foot of space.

I also intend to multifeed DTW, 3-5x a day. Should I stick to only filling the pots up to half gallon, so they fill the pot with as much roots:coco as possible in their next 3 weeks of root growth? Or should I keep them and flower them in their 4" pots and an 8x a day multifeed?? Since theyre already so rootbound

Looking good!

15 GG4's per light? That's crazy. When i do 9 I always for like over kill and i flower EARLY.

GG4 just goes too crazy for actually utilizing 15 plants per 4x4 tray or 5x5 area.

Good luck. Chop those plants up properly.

Mad Lab

As for chopping to second node, I would say yes but only if its early on or you can chopp it down without losing alot of node sites to allow it to recover with a few main colas on it.

I top really early because of the way GG4 grows. It's hard to veg them long because they grow too fast. I normally flip when clones are only 2 weeks old after roots.

Your probably going to need 3 layers of trellis. If your canopy is uneven, the first two trellis nets will be the ones youll weave your colas through too get the ideal height.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
That loser made so many personal threats to me and spoke out of his ass like he's got G'z on his Team.... Showing off his bunk Rolex and trying to act all cool... Stupid Punk

sunset if you're reading this, you should think twice about ever showing your face at any high times cup or any cannabis related event, shit you should just quit the whole scene altogether. you fucked up royally and unless you go fall on the sword, tell the cops you set up joesys grow and you were the one profiting from it and he was just your worker, you will have zero respect. if you have the fucking audacity to show up at any event pushing that standard seed BS you better pull a swerve and hire the biggest MFin security guard you can find. we will blacklist your company and its booth….i swear to god you better not be at the LA cup in two weeks.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
no way i would ever run 16 GGs per 4x4 thats insane you are gonna have a ton of larf and some of the plants in the middle will get blocked out. i did tests on 9 and 12 per 4x4 and 9 worked really well. however now i am trying out only 4 per 4x4 with a longer veg and more training. no need for so many plants unless you are flowering straight out of the cloner.

Mad Lab

If you feed right you'll be just fine. a 1 gallon coco pot is similar to a 6x6 rockwool block and I finish many rooms with ONLY those blocks. I use 9 gg4's per tray and (with gavita DE's) get around 2.5-3 units a light.

But your feeds need to be abundant because they are rootbound. You can always transplant and flip in a week if you want an extra gallon, but if not, your going to need to feed your small plants everyday, a gallon minimum each pot.

Don't play the dry the coco like soil game with those lilttle guys. With DTW that will be expensive but worth it.

azez

Veteran
Lol, so I'm supposed to like every single answer that somebody on the internet gives me? And if I disagree, then I should stop asking questions?

You're right. Never ask questions. Learning is overrated.

I strongly doubt you're putting 16 glues per 4x4 in 3 gallons of 100% coco, 5x daily feeding DTW. If you are, I apologize again, and I'm glad that works for you. From what I've read in the last month, and I've read A LOT about 100% coco grows, putting all 16 plants per light into 3 gallons would be silly.

I'm only growing these plants for 4-7 heads a piece, no lateral branches wanted. Everything but the main colas will be pruned.

16 1 gallon pots, or even .8 gallon pots of 100% coco is a hell of a lot more than the 4" pots they're in right now, and they're doing GREAT being fed 1x a day in the 4".

I just cant see how I would feed 3-5x a day if I had 16 3 gallon coco pots per light, and the 3-5x daily feeding is paramount to success in coco.

@xxxstr8edgexxx - you think I should do 16 3 gallon pots of coco per light as well?

your attitude sucks
I didnt say to grow them all out asshat, I said you should grow them in 3 gallon pots.
do it your way:moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.