What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys are funny with the "how many plants per light" stuff hahaha

Mad Lab

no way i would ever run 16 GGs per 4x4 thats insane you are gonna have a ton of larf and some of the plants in the middle will get blocked out. i did tests on 9 and 12 per 4x4 and 9 worked really well. however now i am trying out only 4 per 4x4 with a longer veg and more training. no need for so many plants unless you are flowering straight out of the cloner.

I went from 9 to 6 with the same results. I'm going for 4 this time as well, with just one extra week of veg time.

Keep me posted on your results Prop!

Mad Lab

Greyskull,

I can understand your statement.

But GG4 is what it is. If you know how to grow healthy plants and your in the space is in a household like most, you can bet your ass that if flowered at the right stage, results will be close enough from good grower to grower.

So maybe with gg4 right now most of us CAN talk about plant count in a certain area with certain PAR instead of canopy space and PAR. We know those glues will fill up the 5x5 or 6x6 area if flower healthy at the right time.

Let's hear your opinion sir.

marrdogg

Veteran
good morning all, JW here, I talked with a lawyer this morning and he said the easiest and safest and cheapest way to donate is a simple paypal, I set one up today but it will be 3 days before its all set up, I go to arraignment on the 30th of this month, NOT GUILTY. then get a court date, that will give me time to pick a good lawyer that wont own me for the rest of my life. ( if that's possible ) the pay pal is easy and the safest way to donate is to just get a greendot load pack and send the numbers to my paypal email , I will get all the details when it clears and is operational . I hope you don't think I am a begger trying to scam money . every dime I had went into bail .

StoneyK

Veteran
Im in jw might be closer to after the beginning of the month but I got something to help out fo sho!
Prayers are with you too brother

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
good morning all, JW here, I talked with a lawyer this morning and he said the easiest and safest and cheapest way to donate is a simple paypal, I set one up today but it will be 3 days before its all set up, I go to arraignment on the 30th of this month, NOT GUILTY. then get a court date, that will give me time to pick a good lawyer that wont own me for the rest of my life. ( if that's possible ) the pay pal is easy and the safest way to donate is to just get a greendot load pack and send the numbers to my paypal email , I will get all the details when it clears and is operational . I hope you don't think I am a begger trying to scam money . every dime I had went into bail .

We are OFFERING, your NOT begging in any way....

You have A LOT of people behind you!

Hopefully get THE BEST attorney possible for this case!

Just need that Paypal setup brother....

Cannavore

Veteran

How can we donate beans to raise you some money? Someone PM me. I haven't been following the thread lately, sorry for your troubles JW, it's truly shameful. Seedbay should set up a fund or something.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greyskull,

I can understand your statement.

But GG4 is what it is. If you know how to grow healthy plants and your in the space is in a household like most, you can bet your ass that if flowered at the right stage, results will be close enough from good grower to grower.

So maybe with gg4 right now most of us CAN talk about plant count in a certain area with certain PAR instead of canopy space and PAR. We know those glues will fill up the 5x5 or 6x6 area if flower healthy at the right time.

Let's hear your opinion sir.

i was being sarcastic about the "how many plants per light" stuff
Because I don't have to use lights

picture.php

well, maybe a little....
picture.php

but I was being sarcastic

carry on

marrdogg

Veteran
GS is like me, we find humor in all things,

Krunch I set it up today, they have to do a deposit deal then I sigh back in on paypal and verify it, 3 days max they said. thank you for your heart felt words

StoneyK

Veteran
We cant all live in paradise an grow outdoors gs...lol
You got the best of both worlds there....
Paradise an 12/12

Zarezhu

azez- I'll apologize again. My bad. Like I said, I didn't want to come off rude, I was just surprised by your recommendation. It sounded to me like you were telling me to run 16 per light in 3 gallons, and naturally, I wouldn't like that answer. No harm in asking questions though.

medlab - Already have the trellis in the works! Bought 200ft of pvc yesterday. I'm going to chop all my gg4s today, to 4-6 colas per plant and prune HEAVILY, only growing the main colas to keep it all from overcrowding. I'm no stranger to raping my plants. I should have an extremely even canopy because of my high plant count, and chopping all my plants down to the same height pre transplant. I'm also going to feed abundantly, like you say. I'm just using RO water/calmagplus/Canna A + B/roots excel so my feed is actually really cheap, I don't mind multifeed DTW.

prop 215- I get what you're saying about the overcrowding/larf. I'm doing everything I can to minimize/eliminate it, within reason. Right now, the plants are a nice size with a nice root system. I'll rape them (take 150+ clones) and leave only 4-6 tiny nodes per plant. This should give me 4-6 colas per sq foot. I will pretty much be lollipopping the plants the first few weeks in flower. I only want the top 6-10" of each main cola, everything else will be removed.

Theoretically, I will have a larger than normal root system, being fed 3-5x a day, with 4 colas per sq foot. Hopefully this will push yields to the max. This is why I have never minded overvegging, and then heavily pruning.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Jw? It ain't askin it's offering us an opportunity to help. You helped me n mine. We ain't much,we ain't got much, but it's yours.

Mad Lab

Lol gotcha Greyskull.

Lucky you! Those plants look beautiful. Really diggin the Skunkdog you have goin.

I know it's rough (depending where on the island) to really produce anything good over there.

Those shirts that read "Homegrown no plane flown"

I WISH i could get more plane flown over there lol. Maui peeps think they have fire(this aint the 60's hawaii, when you dominated with great soil) but even knowing ALOT of local sources it aint easy to find good quality herb that has been stored correctly and doesnt let the RH kill the product.

But you definately know what your doing. Hope Maui has more of you someday!!

Mr.Sparky

current run I am doing 8 1gallons per light with a 2 week veg. hand watered 2x a day possibly 3x towards the end.

Last run I did 3 gallons and struggled to keep 6 under one light it was a crazy awesome disaster looking back I think a much small pots watered more often is a better option. I run straight coco. Good luck.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DuDe @Zarezhu

mULTI feeging 3x a day is max i would do and making statements like 5x a day is the end all be all for coco without any experience in coco is silly. People here know
they have doing it years . 5x is fine just lille unnecessary imo. if oyur pots arnt drinking it up
Oh you READ alot about coco huh
"this is my first coco grow but I KNOW the pots are supposed to be filled with major rootage, otherwise there wouldn't be enough oxygen in the media with 3-5x daily feeding. It would be waterlogged."

ya so dont feed so much

No flame wish you the best and glad you changed your attitude

Mad Lab

I would average 1-1.5 gallons per pot spaced out into 2 feeds per day if we are talking 1 gallon rootbound pots.

Eventually, in mid flower, if your plants are taking in more water and you feel the need to do 3x feeds a day go for it.

Like critter said, coco can be waterlogged, sure. But this will happen more in a medium environment that roots havent completely taken over.

Zarezhu

To each his own my friend!

Let me rephrase my original question, which is mostly about the strain gg4 and not growing styles.

How many solid, large, lollipopped colas will fit in a square foot without overcrowding?

Nothing about feeds or media. Just solid chunky buds, lollipopped in a sealed and controlled atmosphere room.

TheArchitect

Veteran
To each his own my friend!

Let me rephrase my original question, which is mostly about the strain gg4 and not growing styles.

How many solid, large, lollipopped colas will fit in a square foot without overcrowding?

Nothing about feeds or media. Just solid chunky buds, lollipopped in a sealed and controlled atmosphere room.

None of your questions really pertain to gg4.

If you had experience you'd know you can grow any method with any strain, how the plant grows will determine veg time, and training techniques.

To your off topic question, I've put 4 plants per sqft on a tray to run true SOG, some guys have run more, but that's pushing the practical limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.