What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Lab

D9 once told me that back in the day a gentleman was considered someone who makes those around him feel comfortable. Joesy is a true gentleman, and I don't think he would incite a lynch mob. If he had renewed his license would he be in hot water? There has to be some personal accountability. Best of luck JW!

finally the thread has become sensible once again.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW this got out of hand real quick. paperwork will not help ya if your doing something your not suppose to.. would really hate to see this thread get locked. Should probably make a new thread for this like suggested.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
D9 once told me that back in the day a gentleman was considered someone who makes those around him feel comfortable. Joesy is a true gentleman, and I don't think he would incite a lynch mob. If he had renewed his license would he be in hot water? There has to be some personal accountability. Best of luck JW!

You're out of your mind if you think JW has any fault on him for someone else rolling on him. Fuck that. Cops raid then ask questions like that concerning paperwork.

WOW this got out of hand real quick. paperwork will not help ya if your doing something your not suppose to.. would really hate to see this thread get locked. Should probably make a new thread for this like suggested.

What's paperwork? Just a quasi legal, hopefully keep your ass out of jail pieces of paper? Paperwork dont mean anything to the police...

marrdogg

Veteran
hey guys this is JW, I cant get logged in on my account so im using marrdoggs to tell everyone I am doing ok, I really don't know the extent of what sunset did to make things happen so please hold judgment until I know all the details, I do know it wouldent have happened if it wasent for something he said or did, like greyskull said be carefull who you lynch . the important thing is I am ok, down but not out. I really appreciate all the love coming my way, you guys made tears come to my eyes yesterday reading all the good things you said, no federal charges were filed, they came thinking they were busting a oil lab for some reason, swat came with a bull horn telling everyone to come out of the house, no one was home but my daughter, they called me and told me they were here and I better come home or my daughter would be booked so I came home aand dealt with the shit, I really don't want to say anymore at this time but again thanks for all the love and appreciate all the offers to help .

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
hey guys this is JW, I cant get logged in on my account so im using marrdoggs to tell everyone I am doing ok, I really don't know the extent of what sunset did to make things happen so please hold judgment until I know all the details, I do know it wouldent have happened if it wasent for something he said or did, like greyskull said be carefull who you lynch . the important thing is I am ok, down but not out. I really appreciate all the love coming my way, you guys made tears come to my eyes yesterday reading all the good things you said, no federal charges were filed, they came thinking they were busting a oil lab for some reason, swat came with a bull horn telling everyone to come out of the house, no one was home but my daughter, they called me and told me they were here and I better come home or my daughter would be booked so I came home aand dealt with the shit, I really don't want to say anymore at this time but again thanks for all the love and appreciate all the offers to help .

JW we WANT to set up a donation account of some sort for your lawyer fund, we have tons of people ready to give...

How should we do it?

marrdogg

Veteran
JW we WANT to set up a donation account of some sort for your lawyer fund, we have tons of people ready to give...

How should we do it?
I really don't know how to do it krunch, I need it for sure, I don't know the legal way, I really cant see a problem with sending money orders to me or a lawyer but like I said I don't want to get anyone in trouble with icmag .

GS thank you and still hope to see a lot of you guys for 420

Mad Lab

JW,

Talk to your attorney first, as always. But you can setup a crowd funding account on fundme.com.

People don't need to give away any personal information, which would violate IC. Money orders or more preferable, paying online with a prepaid credit/gift card.

DJXX

Veteran
maybe see if Josey's ole lady can set up a Paypal account...i sent money to Jack Herer when he was in the hosp in his last days...DJXX
this no mailing or addy's involved...talk to him and he has a Paypal account...waiting for how he wants it done...DJXX

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there you go,if you're pointing a finger you cant open your hand to help,but you are 4/5 of the way to making a fist...what do you want to do? help or destroy?

Status
Not open for further replies.