What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
looks alott like GG to me. Just looks a little less stretchy than I'm used to. Can't see a curl anywhere really but everything else looks on point to me.

604sour

Thanks care giver these where pinched. Trying to get bushes. I haven't been feeding them chem nutes. Just GH organic line. I just use their calmag and root. Maybe the curl is nute related stress??? Anyways thanks bro.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All of my gg#4 are very viney . Never look like a bush... I just put this one in. Also leaf twist pic. The longer bambo poles will be added soon.
picture.php

picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
looks alott like GG to me. Just looks a little less stretchy than I'm used to. Can't see a curl anywhere really but everything else looks on point to me.

I haven't seen your plant. I will look and then pm you.

Pf I will get the pics up.

I am sure it is gg4 but I haven't flowered her out so there is no way to tell for sure. I got her from a reputable source. She grew more horizontal than vertical and def had the leaf curl all though veg. Started to go away about two weeks into flowering

Sounds like the cut to me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the pics I saw a along time ago duds never swelled up and the frost production was very weak. The most common trait I noticed was 3 leaves everywhere instead of the 5/7..

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Do you grow under LEDs or Something because my only concern was the bushiness also if you want to put it that way.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Well that could getchu some tight nodes but damn that bitch is bushy lol. All my GG are like PFs. A lot of space in between branches during veg. And there's crinkle here n there on every plant. If I were to be blunt I'd say it's probably not GG but it might be a GG s1 perhaps idk. Shares quite a few traits and the leaves look similar.

MIMedHead

Holy shit my GG4 I just harvested/cured is some of the best tasting herb I have ever smoked. I open up my Cvault and I'm hit with some roasted mocha coffee, sour, burnt rubber smells. this is by far the best herb I have grown. It's freaking amazing and tasty and on top of that half a J and I'm fucking lit. Usually I smoke a whole J and feel good well shared a half of a J with a buddy this afternoon and got higher then I have in awhile off half a J.

Wish everyone had as much GG4 as me! Don't worry I will share

onavelzy

Veteran
Thanks for posting that LooseCannon.

I coulda/shoulda looked it up on my own. I appreciate you shedding the light. pretty damn pricey process, paying ppl a $1000 to smoke 40g of your weed. wonder how many entries they get total for each category. i'll try to look that on up on my own. thx again

do any folks from here still enter GG4? PF, retry on the concentrate, since you already won in the hybrid category?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No not interested in it myself. For what they charge there trophy's I like dime store novelty items. The trophy I got for ICM cup is 10x better. All cups have issues but HT ranks the lowest on my list to enter... If your going to enter a cup I would rec the emerald cup.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
most entries are collective/company backed, a win more than makes up for the cost of an entry- AND the collective's make money hand over fist at these events. I've heard of a couple breeders that made over 100k in a weekend selling seeds...so if you wan't to sell seeds, what better way to promote your stuff than to win a mainstream cup with it?

I definitely enjoy myself a lot more at the IC LV420 cup, but the HT cups are a cool way to network, check out what other circles have going on etc...sometimes it's easy to think that the whole market revolves around what's being talked about on IC(a lot of it is, but there are many, many non-internet circles that still push the envelope)

I look at winning cups as building a resume- things are changing...and at the end of the day I don't want to be unemployed.

Status
Not open for further replies.