What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

glue macros, all from week 6

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey frank...not to shortchange my brother grey..but I believe we got that from zoo..its been long enoigh I could be mistaken....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You need at least 30 grams to enter. That's what it was a few years back it probably has gone up since then more like 50g .

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoked the first piece today rest is still slow drying, stone is creeping up on me behind the eyes ,me likey
Avish sparked a macro shoot before ,
This was the smallest lowest nug on the plant. gram 1/2 at least, the bigger ill scope when dry an share
im sure they will be way more cloudy and some amber
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
thanks guys. the life of a judge, eh?

Those are great shots Avi. I love the second one that shows the micro-trichromes on the pistil.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I don't read too many long posts. But when I do they were made by dank frank. You should write a marijuana book my dude. I'd actually read that shit and I don't even read.. Lol.

But yeah the cross sounds lovely. Do you think it'll bring some strength to the branches?

genetic freaked

Veteran
Thanks for the love DF :tip hat:

I want to thank everyone involved in creating the GG4 and the GromxDigi..
This is whats great about IC!
Without the generosity of the community non of this would be possible! :respect::respect:

I was just lucky enough to be able to pair these 2 up.

Lets hope someone finds something amazing in this line and it is passed around the community just like the GG4!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
zoo and I got the grom from grey skull, seems like a 100 years ago though.

Thanks for clearing that up...its been kinda tumbling around in my head since I read franks post...can't believe I'm now forgetting things in my 'icmag era'...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe. I know Zoo did the GROM x C99 - and I still have some of those seeds some where.

Dig up that thread...and I tell ya, some BEAUTIFUL quick plants in that line. I've told myself when Phillthy did the Grom Bx's he was adding some body to the headiness of the GROM. I think it'd be fun to make another Bx line that keeps it all head using Zoo's line...

That the same C99 mother you worked with Sub??

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you think it'll bring some strength to the branches?

Honestly, I'm not expecting it to. The Grom x Digi line in general has been very branchy - lots of lateral grow on good central stems. Not much flop to it at all.

However, I see a lot of GG#4 crosses - and the S1's - and none of them seem to have the flop that GG#4 does in the first place. So, in reality...I think even without anything added by the male, the flop won't quite be as extreme as it is on her.

I can say with certainty...the Snowman won't be compounding or contributing to the flop in any way. But, I certainly don't seem him harming the lateral branching at all - and that is REALLY important when it comes to not killing one of GG#4's greatest attributes - YIELD.

I'm pretty adamant on not going backwards when making/promoting a cross. The parents have got to equal something BETTER than what you started with - progression - is key. I honestly don't think the yields will be quite as big as the GG#4 clone herself - but I think the high and resin output...will be progressive. And, that...is truly a big pair of shoes to fill...as GG#4 is certainly no slouch in those areas either...

GG#4 is a very hard plant to breed with in my opinion. She does SO MUCH right already...it's almost a conundrum to suggest you are going to improve upon her...

But, we can try!!!

dank.Frank

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I really think the GB line has the ability to do so. Dan found some heavy leaning glue plants so you know that's there. Just gotta find a nice glue leaning female now and search through those beans. And I don't know if it's in Tony's plans but I'd BX to the glue from there. Should be able to find the glue we all love that holds herself up without any help.

And has anyone found an s1 of glue that they prefer yet? If I can find some stable branching with the same qualities of #4 im set.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Welp, that little bit of Dubb pollen i sprinkled on the gg4 didnt take:(

On a positive note, this GG4 x 91chem is the first GG4 cross ive grown that hasnt hermied on me.. very happy about that.
I even had a small light leak and they stayed strong

GG4 x 91 Chem s1 male.
day 35.. starting to put out some nice smells

#1 lookin GG4 dom..
picture.php

picture.php

#2 also GG4 dom
picture.php

#3 Hybrid pheno, maybe slightly Chem dom..
picture.php

:tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really think the GB line has the ability to do so. Dan found some heavy leaning glue plants so you know that's there. Just gotta find a nice glue leaning female now and search through those beans. And I don't know if it's in Tony's plans but I'd BX to the glue from there. Should be able to find the glue we all love that holds herself up without any help.

And has anyone found an s1 of glue that they prefer yet? If I can find some stable branching with the same qualities of #4 im set.

i'll do it eventually CG , but its going to be awhile before i put any glue into flower . i've got the next 5 runs all in the making & with only 2 trays for flower .... its gonna be a minute ! maybe we can talk Tony into it lol or maybe one of the 4 i just put into flower will surprise me & be more GG than SB this time .

I NEED more freakin room !!! :wallbash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts