What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEFfy

Been thinking of Mental floss as a sperm donor... The Floss has an amazing structure and would most likely allow the glue to stand on its own.

KiefSweat

Veteran
just been trimming up some glue taken at almost 11 weeks
holy shit what a fucking hashplant

Attachments

• glueyou.jpg
    glueyou.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 14

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoa...nice
I handle by stem and still get sticky while protecting the goods

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Welp, that little bit of Dubb pollen i sprinkled on the gg4 didnt take:(

On a positive note, this GG4 x 91chem is the first GG4 cross ive grown that hasnt hermied on me.. very happy about that.
I even had a small light leak and they stayed strong

GG4 x 91 Chem s1 male.
day 35.. starting to put out some nice smells

#1 lookin GG4 dom..
View Image

View Image

#2 also GG4 dom
View Image

#3 Hybrid pheno, maybe slightly Chem dom..
View Image

:tiphat:

did you keep the male?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
zoo was the first one to help me out n give good advice/feedback when i first got on here and started posting like 8 years ago. hope all is well with him, stand up guy fasho.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
did you keep the male?

The male wasnt mine. Hummus Monk found it from a pack of Chem 91 s1's from cobcoop.

I was gifted some dust which i sprinkled on the gg4, but unfortunately i only got a small amount of seed.:wallbash:

MAck 10 also made some crosses with the same 91 s1 male.

All these crosses (and more) were originally done by P. but unfortunately were lost:(

KiefSweat

Veteran
it was some additional kif that was on the tray i scrapped up, but just the amount of resin literately dripping off the plant is impressive.

Loose Cannon

Fyi

Fyi

Whadeez, or Joesy, when you enter a Cup, how much material do you have to provide the judges? I've never been to any of the Cups, so other than results articles or short youtube vids summarizing the event, i know next to nothing about the whole process of judging competitions. any insights, stories, etc about your experiences would be welcome. it'd just be good to learn from those who've been to the top. I don't want it to be a thread hijack, just curious how it all goes down

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

High Times is having the 4th Annual LA Cannabis Cup February 7-8 in San Bernardino at the NOS Event Center

The High Times Medical Cannabis Cup will have an Smoking area on site with 25000 + people in attendance.

The price is $2000 for a vendor booth (5' x 10') in the smoking area, $1500 for non-smoking and 4 tickets.

It is $3500 for a sponsor booth (10' x 10') in the smoking area, $3000 for the non-smoking, 8 tickets, and a banner on the cannabiscup.com site for a year.

A 20 x 10 is $6500 and comes with double everything in the Sponsor Booth, a 20 x 20 or 40 x 10 is $12,000 with quadruple everything in the Sponsor Booth

Also, if you get a sponsor booth, all entries are half price. You can enter 1 strain in each of 6 categories, Indica, Sativa, Hybrid, Concentrate, Non-Solvent Hash and Edibles, CBD and Topicals. Entries due January 26 and 27th

The cost is $1,000 per entry (or $500 with a sponsor booth). Plus 40 grams of cannabis, 20 grams of concentrate, 40 pieces of edibles, High Times Cannabis Cup awards first, second, and third place trophies and lavish coverage in the magazine to the winners!

Let me know if you would like to be part of this[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ASAP[/FONT]

Thanks
Matt Stang
Director of Advertising
High Times Magazine
917-922-7937
[email protected]

Cannavore

Veteran

Hard to tell from your pics. My answer borders on no/inconclusive. I'm not seeing any leaf twist, which is usually the first indicator of gg4 to me. She looks branchy enough but they also look thicker than the usual noodles she puts out.

Let's see what others say..

Cartel530

Veteran
i saw on instagram somone pulled a whole room early as they got the dud clone passed to them from elemental wellness i believe it was. I am not sure if it was the DHN one or not but dont get your hopes up too high guys when you see it in Dispensaries at least test it before buying a whole tray and filling your rooms :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I'm thinking gg4Xblackberry kush.... shorten the flower time and add some density while at the same time keeping heavy frostiness. Yep, thats the seed cross I'm going to try first.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I just got a 4kw room 90 percent duds. But the 8 sog clones with no training and piss poor care after I found the duds around week three still yielded 14 zips of top shelf.

These had no training very little veg. Nice strain except for the nice fellow passing duds out like HIV. 80 total in the room.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I've got a SB plant that is spunky lime that kinda gives off that skunk smell. Loudest stem rub ive ever had off a SB plant. ill see how she develops but BOG told me if you find a skunky pheno keep her.

Shes more on the kushy side. Could be just pure dank n breed well. But I think the glue wants a stretchy lime pheno. Got one of those too. It's the most vigorous and very sharp lime. These are some nice plants this run. Got 10 more just waiting to start showing off their characteristics for me. And 9 more out there being grown by friends. Oh wee... We're gonna find some shit lol.

But yeah The glue is flawless in every category but stem strength. And SB is already in the genetics. Wish it was to more of a degree but it makes things easier either way. And they obviously seem to like each other. We'll see what we can do :tiphat:.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to see pics of your duds if you have any. Not the old pics I saw 1 year ago some new pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.